Best Friends

Hey guys welcome to the first official chapter of Sirius Blacks Daughter. If you read something that sounds familiar to someone else's work then I'm so sorry if I copied what you wrote. I'm trying not to do that but it might happen by accident. Well anyways hope you enjoy and this is going back to when Sky was 5 and was starting kindergarten.

(Sky's POV)

It was my first day of kindergarten and I was so excited! I couldn't wait to meet all my new friends! Yes I am already calling them my friends so get over it you little fish nuggets! Oh I should probably tell you where I live so this makes more sense! I live in a little cottage about 10-20 min away from private drive with my uncle Remus Lupin (I'm not exactly sure where people said he lived so I'm just saying stuff that will fit the story and I forgot the name of the school Harry and Dudley go to so I'm not gonna put the name in)
He's be taking care of me since my dad went to jail. Now how would a 5 year old know that? Well my uncle accidentally let it slip when he was talking about his friends and what happened to them. He didn't know I was listening until he started talking about my father and I did the most natural thing a 4 year old would do,and yes I was 4 when I found out, I cried. I knew my dad was innocent and I wanted to visit him but everyone said it was too dangerous. Now you may ask why I'm going to a muggle school if I know I'm a witch,well I knew someone who I needed to protect would go there. After asking my uncle more than one thousand he finally said I could! I knew his aunt and uncle wouldn't tell him he was a wizard. One of the greatest wizards at that! Oh some of you don't know who I'm talking about. Well I'm talking about the one and only Harry Potter aka the-boy-who-lived! I knew his cousin would be a douchebag to him, and I even said that to my uncle! Yes I may have been grounded for a week for saying that, but hey it got my point across! Anyways after I took a bath like a normal 5 year old,even though I'm not normal, I got went to my room and grabbed my dark purple skinny jeans, black high top converse, and a Panic! At The Disco,a muggle band, and put my hair in a pony tail. I had to run to school because today was a full moon so I didn't want Remmy to do anything. I might have run into a few walls...and lockers...ok and the water fountain, but hey it's not my fault I'm clumsy.

When it was finally lunch time I went to get food because Ima hungry little llama nugget. After I got my delicious food I was going to sit down but I heard someone fighting, so of corse I went to go check it out to make sure it wasn't Harry. I couldn't let him get hurt! When I broke through everyone I saw it was Harry and his ugly buttnugget of a cousin, and his cousin was pushing him around!
"Hey leave him alone you fat walrus!" I screamed as loud as I could and I might have accidentally changed my hair to fire red and my eyes a fierce orange...maybe.
Dudley screeched and stumbled back in fear.
"Get away from me you freak!" Dudley attempted, and do remember attempted, to sound manly and not scared. After that he and his little goons ran away like little baby tacos. Wait sorry tacos are too awesome to be scared.
I was pulled out of my conversation in my head by hearing someone talk to me.
"Thanks for that I thought he'd never leave me alone."
I whirled around realizing I turned around and saw Harry so I smiled at him and offered my hand.
"Anytime my name is Skylar Lupin, but call me Sky because if you call me anything else I'll put a curse on you with a voodoo doll!" I had to say a voodoo doll because I was about to say I'd hex him. He can't know he's a wizard yet! I have to wait for the right time.
He smiled and got a twinkle in his emerald green eyes.
"Hello Sky my name is Harry Potter! Umm is it ok if we're friends? I mean we don't have to be if you don't want too! I mean I understand if you..." I cut him off by laughing like a weirdo and smiling at him.
"Of corse Harry, if love to be friends and soon we can even be best friends!" I yelled and started rolling on the floor. Harry just laughed at me and rolled on the floor with me until a teacher "politely" asked us to stop rolling on the floor so we don't get germs on us.
After lunch me and Harry sat by each other in our class and talked the whole time. Our teacher didn't mind because today she just wanted us to make friends. My uncle didn't want me to stay at the house when it was a full moon so is be safe so usually I'd stay with his friend Tonks but tonight I was gonna stay with Harry. His aunt and uncle loved me for some reason, I'm not sure why but I'm just gonna assume they think I'd be a role model to him or something. Oh how wrong they were. (Ok really quick,sorry to interrupt your story, but I'm gonna skip to when they were 11 and explain from there and explain what happens in their 1st and 2nd year because is their 3rd year but I want to explain what happens those years.)