He What!?!

(Hey guys! I hope you guys have enjoyed the story so far! I'm trying my hardest to write a chapter every night but its a bit hard with all the homework my weird teachers give me and i get out of band at 6, so I don't have a lot of time to do everything plus I haven't even read my book and annotate it so I still have to do that, but i promise i'll try my hardest to update a chapter every night! Thank you guys so much and I hope you enjoy this chapter!)

(Sky's POV)

I was woken up by a strong boom of thunder. I bolted up and stared out the window. This was the hardest it's ever rained my whole life! It was raining like there was no tomorrow! I groaned and tried to fall back asleep but I couldn't because the rain was keeping me up.

I stood up and got dressed. I wore my black jeggings with a long blue shit that almost went to my knees. I put on my blue converse and grabbed my blanket. I don't care what they say! I will bring a blanket with me to class if I want to!

I walked down to the common room listen to the pouring rain. When I got down I saw the fireplace still had the fire and heard voices. I tip-toed down the steps and crouched down on the bottom step against the wall.

"I don't know what to do Harry...how do I tell her?" I heard Fred whisper to Harry.

"I've known her my whole life Fred and I am her twin so of coarse i'll help you, but if I hear anything bad i'll hex you." Harry whispered back.

"Why would I hurt her?" Fred asked giving Harry a strange look.

Harry just chuckled and I heard them stand up. I rushed up the stairs as quietly as I could and walked back down pretending I just woke up.

"Hey guys...you couldn't sleep either?" I asked rubbing my eyes to look sleepier.

"Yeah the storm woke us up so we came down here and talked about classes..." Harry yawned and looked from Fred to me.

I smiled and walked further down the stairs.

"Well, if you guys still can't sleep then  i'll probably still be down here." I yawned looking back up at them. They nodded and smiled then started walking back up the stairs. I turned back around and saw Mum and James come in.

"Oh hey Mum,Dad." I said yawning again. Mum and James looked up and smiled but James smiled the brightest. 

"You did it...you finally called me dad!" James said almost yelling.

"Dad quiet down or else you'll wake everyone else up!" I whisper  yelled at him smiling.

"Oh when you and Sirius are together i'll have to call you by your names so you two don't get confused." I said laughing at dads reaction from what I said.

"I wouldn't get confused! Now Sirius he would get confused and he would say something Sirius making us all confused!" Dad whisper yelled after mum elbowed him.

Mum and I chuckled because he said he'd still get confused even if it wasn't for that reason.

"Alright well, I'd love to chat some more but a kitchen is awaiting my arrival!" I whisper shouted looking at Dad seeing him smile because I was being the Marauders daughter. I smiled back and ran out of the common room using an invisibility charm so I wouldn't get caught and pulled out the Marauders map, which I stole from Fred of coarse.

I was walking down the hall towards the picture of the pear and felt someone tug on my arm pulling me into a closet. There was no light so I couldn't tell who it was and all I knew was that they were much taller than me.