The Perv and The Nerd

By Kurisu-chan_15

What if you wished for your boring life to become interesting? What if it happens, but you soon regret ha... More

Author's Note (Please Read)
Prologue
Chapter 1: Annoying
Chapter 2: Hugging Madness
Chapter 3: Buttons
Chapter 4: Samantha
Chapter 5: Clip n' Strip
Chapter 6: Our?
Chapter 7: Family
Chapter 8: Vampire
Chapter 9: Bride?!
Chapter 10: Bite and Poke
Chapter 11: Wife Test?!
Chapter 12: My Girl
Chapter 13: Coconuts
Chapter 14: Taken
Chapter 15: Hurt
Chapter 16: Caption
Chapter 17: Peeking
Chapter 18: Seminar
Chapter 19: Touch
Chapter 20: Pinned
Chapter 21: Alone with You
Chapter 22: Round Two
Chapter 23: Jealous?
Chapter 24: A Peck
Chapter 25: Harassment
Chapter 26: Sick
Chapter 27: Crush
Chapter 28: Guys
Chapter 29: Silence
Chapter 30: Free Hug
Chapter 31: Whistle
Chapter 32: Hate her?
Chapter 33: Stare, but don't laugh
Chapter 34: Torn apart
Chapter 35: Eep
Chapter 36: Yummiest One
Chapter 37: Bitter
Chapter 38: What you?!
Chapter 39: Big?!
Chapter 40: Feeling of Guilt
Chapter 41: Friends again
BONUS STORY (part-1)
BONUS STORY (part-3)
Chapter 42: A Promise
♣ An APOLOGY and a word of THANKS ♣
Chapter 43: White
Chapter 44: New Classmate
Chapter 45: Replaced?
Chapter 46: Christmas party
Chapter 47: Girlfriend?!
Chapter 48: Sweater
Chapter 49: Sick
Chapter 50: Amy
Chapter 51: Herb Oil
Chapter 52: Tomboy-ness
Chapter 53: Pet
Chapter 54: Apologetic Video
Chapter 55: Jacket
Chapter 56: Reason Why
Chapter 57: Defend
Chapter 58: A Song
Chapter 59: Valentines Day
Chapter 60: Emo-Stage
Chapter 61: Challenges
Chapter 62: Hiding Something
Chapter 63: Moments
Chapter 64: Calling Him
Chapter 65: Realize
Chapter 66: Consultation
Chapter 67: Dreaming
Chapter 68: Littlest Things
Chapter 69: What If
Chapter 70: Love Life
Chapter 71: Goodbye
Chapter 72: Telling
Chapter 73: Confession
Chapter 74: Voice Message
Chapter 75: Getting Ready
Chapter 76: Outing
Chapter 77: Meeting You
Chapter 78: The Same
Chapter 79: Pain in the Rain
Chapter 80: Chris' House
Chapter 81: First Kiss
Chapter 82: Heartfelt Songs
Chapter 83: Jade and Stacy
Chapter 84: Which One?
Chapter 85: Wrong Timing
Chapter 86: Closure
Chapter 87: Where Are You?!
Epilogue
*** Congratulations~! ***
Book 2!!! ^_^

BONUS STORY (part-2)

11.1K 366 63
By Kurisu-chan_15

As I tried to get up to go to the bathroom, Chris grabbed my hand and continued, "Hey! I didn't even say my dare yet!"

My eyes widened and was shocked. He then said, with a mischievous smirk, "Bathroom, you and me, seven minutes in heaven."

The guys teased, "Oooohhh!!!!"

I had to oppose, "WHAT?! NO WAY!!!"

"C'mmon! I only said that we were gonna be alone in the bathroom for seven minutes in heaven. I didn't dare you of anything else now did I?" he reasoned.

"B-But... Alone with you for seven minutes can only spell danger."

"Quit being such a baby and just go Jade!" Sam said furiously. I turned to look at her with worry as she looked like she was about to cry. I wanted to hold her and apologize, but hesitated. Mae just then held Sam and motioned me to go while she would take care of her.

As we entered the bathroom, Isaac called out, "Seven minutes start now! But don't be too noisy alright?"

"Isaac!" I scolded.

He laughed, "Have fun~!"

I then motioned to the toilet and put the lid on so that I could sit down. Chris stood in front of the mirror and began to talk instead, "Don't forget, midnight tonight at lounge two."

"I know. I know."

"Promise you'll show up?"

"Yeah. Whatever."

"You sound so impatient... Is it that you want me to attack you right now?" he purred.

"No way! It's just... It's... Ugh... Never mind..."

"Hmm?" he said as I then notice him crouch down in front of me and examine my eyes. I then sit up straight and scoot back, with my face heating up intensely right now. He then slowly stood up and grabbed one of my wrists. I quickly stand up so I wouldn't get caught in the situation, but Chris tries to reel me in. Trying to fight back, I loose my footing and stumble along with Chris.

Chris is on top of me, with his head laying on my stomach. My face heats up even more. As he balances to get up with his arms, I then took the chance to back away from him, but I couldn't really back away completely, as I have just hit a wall. Chris then crawls towards me.

I then try pushing him away with my legs and arms. But, he then grabs my legs and sits on them and grabs hold of both my wrists and pinning me to the wall. "Struggling is useless..." he utters under his breath, "Don't worry Jade, I won't take away your first kiss in here. That would be rude."

I pause from struggling at focus my eyes on Chris. He then leans forward to kiss my forehead, "You're so smart." He leans to kiss my cheek, "You're so beautiful." He leans in to kiss the corner of my eye, "And very cute when afraid." He then leans in and whispers in my ear, which sends a chill down my spine, "I just wanna give you one thing right here..." he motions lower and kisses my collar bone which causes me to yelp.

"Please... No... Sam..." I tried to get the words out.

"You mean, Sam might get jealous when she sees a hickey from you?" I stay silent and he continues, "Well, you can just hide it with your hair."

"I don't want one either..." I beg.

"Nah... I want to give you one..." he then kisses my collar bone and licks it afterwards. After, he then starts to suck on it, making me really uncomfortable and wanting to push him away. But I am feeling very weak in this position to a point where I can only yelp in discomfort.

After what seemed like hours of him sucking on my that spot, Isaac called out, "One minute left you love birds~!"

Chris then got off and kissed me on the cheek once more before replying to Isaac, "Alright!" He stood up first and gave me a hand to stand up. I wiped away some stray tears from my face and ran to the mirror to check the spot. It was bright red! Chris has left a huge red hickey on my collar bone!

"Here... It won't be seen if you do this~!" he then scooped up most of my hair to fall on my right shoulder to cover the hickey, since my hair was wavy and a breasts' length.

I then punched him hard on the arm. "OW! What was that for?"

"That was for being a stupid pervert back there!"

"Haha! Well... Sorry for liking it?"

"Is that an apology or a question?!"

"Okay. Okay! I'm sorry Jade!"

"Time's up!" Isaac called out and I immediately opened the door and sat back down beside Mae.

"Dude! Spill the beans! What did you guys do in there?" asked Victor anxiously.

"We just talked." he shrugged.

"I so do not believe that!" complained Isaac, "Just tell us man!"

"Fine! I gave her one kiss on the cheek! But we really just talked in there. I swear!"

"Fine..."

"Should we continue playing?" asked Mae.

"No. We should head back to our rooms and get to bed. It's half past nine already and we're getting up early tomorrow." said Sam.

We all grew silent and stared at Sam who looked like she was having a bad day. And why wouldn't she when Chris just gave me that dare. Who knows whats going through Sam's mind.

We then bid each other a good night and us girls headed back to our room. Sam just plopped on her's and Mae's bed and covered herself up with a blanket and went to sleep.

Mae took out her phone and typed something: So? Did something really happen in there?

Mae did this, so if Sam was still awake, she wouldn't hear. To answer Mae's question, I nodded. I tell Mae everything, but only Mae. Her eyes then widened in shock and motioned her head like asking 'Then?'. I then brushed my hair aside and showed her the hickey.

She then typed: Did that stupid pervert give you a hickey?! Did he kiss you? Where? Did he RAPE YOU?!?!

I then pulled out my phone and typed: Yeah.. He gave me a hickey.. And he only kissed me twice on the cheek, once on my forehead and on the corner of my eye and neck. And... Licked my collar bone before sucking on it.

Her eyes widened then she motioned to hug me while giving me a back rub to calm me, she then typed: Should I knock some sense into him? Should I tell on him to Sam's aunt?

I shook my head and typed: No need. I want you to keep this a secret though. I also don't want Chris knowing that I told you.

She typed: Alright... But remember... I'm here for you, Jade...

I mouthed her a 'Thank you' and then we gave each other one last hug and said goodnight and went to bed. But before going to sleep, I took out my earphones and scheduled my alarm for 11:50 pm.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

11:50... My alarm went off and I snoozed it right after. I then fixed myself up a bit and walked to lounge two where I saw Chris already there waiting for me. "You're two minutes early." he told me.

"Well, at least you're earlier than me..."

He laughed and then motioned me to sit on the sofa in parallel to his, "Shall we start the game?"

"You're on!"

First game was going smoothly, Chris had the joker, all I had to do was get the right card from his hands. And successfully, I got the right card!

"Dang! Fine... One win, one wish... Let me hear it." he said in defeat.

"I get your desserts in lunch and dinner tomorrow!" I clapped.

"Aw! What?! No! ... Fine! But I get at least one bite to taste, okay?" he pleaded.

"Okay Chris..."

Second game, at first I had the joker, but then Chris took it away from me, which I then got the right card out from him and won again! "I am on fire~!"

"Darn it... Okay, let's hear your second wish."

"I don't know yet... Give me time to think... Okay?"

"Alright."

The third game then started... I had the joker again this time, and was shocked that Chris took out the correct card! "Yeah baby!" he did an air pump.

"Fine... What's your wish?"

"Make love to me after this game." he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Not in your life!" I spat.

"You can't say no to a wish..." he chuckled.

"Fine! Then I use my second wish to wish that you can never again wish for that wish nor to undo that wish!" I crossed my arms in triumph.

"Touche'!"

The fourth game began and I can't believe I lost again! "Boom! I am the one who's on fire~!"

"No!!! This is so not happening!!!"

"Well, believe it hon." he wiggled his eye brows, "My second wish for you, is that starting tomorrow, you have to use our bathroom if you wanna wash up or take a bath."

"That is SOOOOO NOT FAIR!!!!!" I whined.

"Well, Jade... It's my wish~!"

"Curse you! You perverted dodo brained guy!" I glared at him.

"I'll take that as a compliment~!"

I need to win the last game to take away his second wish!

Last game was on, Chris had the joker, I nervously snatched a card without looking at it and Chris cheered with joy. I have the joker.

Chris snatched a card from me and I sighed in relief as he cursed. I then snatched a card from him, again without looking, Chris then told me with a sad expression, "Congrats Jade... You got it..."

I then lit up and looked at my cards, but immediately wanted to cry. He continued, "Congrats! You got the joker! Again~!" This time, I shuffled the cards in my hand and held them to my head while I looked away, not wanting to see where the joker is and if I would win or lose. After, I then heard a deep sigh, I looked at Chris who motioned to my card and with both three of clubs down on the table.

I have just lost against Chris... Now all hell brakes loose...

"Guess you can't take back any of my wishes now..." he smirked, "You have to bathe in our bathroom, but don't worry, I'll let the other guys be somewhere else at the time, and the other girls won't know." He then stood up and sat beside me, I got really nervous and regretted ever accepting his challenge.

"My last wish, is for you to let me kiss you." he whispered in my ear which made me heat up and steam blew out my ears. I just sat there quiet, biting my lower lip. Chris then lifted his hand and placed it on my cheek for me to face him. My head turned to face him, but my eyes were stuck on the table.

"Please look at me Jade..." he pleaded in a soft voice. I didn't want to do so, but he begged, "Please..." I then slowly feasted my gaze upon Chris. Both of us were looking into each other's eyes. Chris had those eyes of want again. I could tell that he was serious about this, and there was no backing down.

He then placed his forehead on mine and his eyes trailed down to stare at my lips. I don't know why, but I started to stare down at his lips as well. As he got closer, I slowly closed my eyes and soon felt his lips crash onto mine. It was a romantic, yet gentle kiss, which I didn't expect to receive from someone like Chris. He then nibbled lightly on my lip and gave me one last deep kiss before breaking away.

We were both out of breath, but Chris then took me into an embrace after. "You sure you've never been kissed before?" he asked me.

Because I was still dying of embarrassment, all I could do was give him a light 'un'. I then heard him chuckle and say, "You must be a born good kisser then. Cause, I want to make those lips mine, but most especially, your whole being mine."

My face heated up again and I tugged on Chris hard so he won't be able to see my pathetic self.

He then let go and told me, "We should get back to our rooms. We have an early day tomorrow. I'll walk you back." he extended his arm out for me to reach. Still embarrassed, I took it, and we walked back to our rooms, hand in hand.

Stupid Chris... Making me feel this way...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 93 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
17.6K 948 55
It's nothing like you imagine. Please give it a chance. ✷✷✷✷ She smacked my head. I smacked her head. She stuck out her tongue. I stuck out my tongue...
169K 2.4K 21
Welcome to the life of teen fiction and teen romance be prepared to meet the mind of the younger generation... Well the extreme side anyways ;) Cool...
106K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...