Geek Transformation.

By yoreimycruz123

Sometimes the saying 'if you tell a lie over and over again maybe someone will believe it' is accurate in the... More

Introduction.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33. Transformation part 1.
Chapter 34. Transformation part 2.
Chapter 35. Slade's P.O.V.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.

Chapter 1.

7.5K 191 47
By yoreimycruz123

Waking up to the loud ding from my alarm clock I blindly try to find my glasses on the small table next to my bed.

Once I obtained them I place them onto my face to equal with my eyes.

Then entering my bathroom I brush my teeth, remove my pajamas and hop into the tub for a shower.

After my shower I walk to my closet searching for what to wear for school today.

Smiling at the outfit I picked out I pull out an oversize long sleeve flower pattern shirt, a blue cardigan, a long plain skirt, and my short busted brown leather boots.

Leaving my front bangs out I pull my chocolate brown hair into a messy bun.

Without brushing the parts sticking out, because I am afraid of hairbrushes/combs; long story don't really like to speak about it.

I grab my book bag quickly making my way downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning" I greet my mother and father once I arrive at the kitchen.

"Good morning sweetie, sit down for breakfast" she suggested.

I shake my head no.

"Can't, have to get to school early today to review my Global History notes in the library before the pop-quiz" I excuse.

"At least take an apple" my dad replied sipping some of his coffee while reading the newspaper in his hand.

Obeying I took one of the apples from the fruit basket placed on the table.

"Bye, love you!" I shout kissing them both on the cheek before rushing out the house.

After about 15 minutes of walking while munching on my apple, I had finally arrived at school just in time to get to the library.

~*~

Siting at my usual spot which was at the end of the library in a corner of a round table.

I loved going into the library. It was like my other home. It was so quiet, peaceful, and the only place I know idiots didn't know the way to.

"Grace" a voice whispered.

Great, an idiot found me.

"What do you want?" I ask tiredly.

"Why so crumpy, woke up at the wrong side of the bed?" she asked taking a seat across from me.

I roll my eyes.

Meet Claire Evans. One of the popular girls. Annoying, selfish, self-centered, does insult me from time to time, barely wears clothing, and has the brain of a peanut.

One good thing about her however is that she's pretty, but what's the point if your inner appearance is rotten?

"I'm trying to review for a quiz, why are you bothering me?" I asked.

"Hey, cut me some slack! I actually got lost on my way here. But anyway did you get the thing?" she asked getting straight to the point.

I nod causing her grey eyes to light up.

Pulling out a blue folder from my bag I placed it on the table in front of her.

"There, your 5 page essay summary on the book 'How To Kill A Mocking Bird', you're welcome. Now can you leave me alone?" I asked with a fake smile.

"Thank you Grace, you're the best!" she replied giving me a hug.

"But if you tell anyone I said that, I'll have your head ripped off" she threatened as I pushed away from her hug, then my glasses up to my face with my middle finger.

"Bye now" she said with a wave flipping her light brown/blonde tipped hair as she walked out causing all eyes to go on her.

I so dislike her.

I know, I know. If I don't even like her why am I doing her homework for free?

Well, because I have no choice but to like her.

And why is that you may also ask.

Because, Claire Evans is my cousin, unfortunately.

Hearing the first bell ring I collect my belongings and make my way to first period class.

Yay, pop-quiz time!

~*~

"Look at this!" I hear from behind my locker.

Ugh, not again!

"What now?" I ask with a sigh closing my locker shut facing Claire.

"Look at this!" she repeated angrily pointing to her final grade on the summary I wrote for her.

And big D- was written across the front page with red sharpie.

Impossible.

"But-that was a perfect summary" I stated confused as to why a summary like that could get such a grade.

"Yeah, way too perfect you could even say. He took down so many points, because he thought I copied it off online." she complained.

"So you're saying I didn't make it dum enough for you?" I ask.

"Exactly! Can't you do anything right? You're literally worthless" she insults crumbling the paper, throwing it at my face, then walking away.

I let out a huff bending down to pick up the crumbled paper and throw it out the trash.

Then turn my heels to head to English class, but right when I turned I was knocked down to the floor by a hard shoulder causing my glasses to leave my face hitting the ground and all my papers to fly out of my hand.

~*~

Author's Notes...

Hello my lovelies,

So glad to be sharing another chapter of this book with you all.

I know they're short, but they'll get longer along the way; promise.

Anyways, hope you enjoy.

Make sure to vote, comment, and follow please!

Thank you all so much, lots of love from me to you; bye!

P.s. Check out Claire Evans in the box!

And comment if Claire and Grace look alike!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 2.5K 31
I have never in my life believed in those tumbler quotes that sound cheesey but after a whole life adventure of love, heart break and all that's in b...
10.3K 209 17
Once upon a time...I believe it was a Tuesday when I caught your eye... She never thought an innocent crush could ruin her life... Ever since Nick br...
3.7K 92 27
I love him and I told him. But he didn't love me back. Phil Lester the love of my life didn't see me as more than a best friend. And soon she came in...
255K 7.9K 98
Hurt too many times by too many guys spitting the same lies to fall in love again.