Past the darkness ( Harry Sty...

By cuurly

No one likes being force to do something without their say but that's exactly what I was forced to do. I was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Past the darkness ( Harry Styles Fanfiction )

94.4K 670 17
By cuurly

I was running as fast as I could but it was no use. I knew he was faster, stronger and much bigger. For every step I took; he took three. It didn't matter that I had a few blocks on him, he would catch up to me.

I was an anxious person; I always thought about what it would be like to be kidnapped and I always knew I would be able to hurt the monster that tried but the moment I saw those green eyes cloud over that I had been attracted to, I knew that this guy was different. He was way more dangerous; he was a murderer.

So I just wanted to give up, it was almost as if I was wanting to let myself be taken by the darkness because at this point I was too tired to run when I knew that in the end I would die.

The minute my feet stopped moving in a running motion I felt arms grab onto me and pull me into the alley. My mouth was covered before I could scream and through the tears in my eyes I saw his red, devilish eyes stare down at me before his head cocked back and he bit down on my neck, causing everything to go black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 57 24
I fell in love and felt heartbreak like never before in the span of a month. My life changed that night at the bar, meeting that cocky arse and part...
104K 3K 25
A hand covered my mouth. It started pulling me into a room. I tried kicking and screaming but they wouldn't budge. Once we were in the room I noticed...
25.4K 930 30
Harry styles is a highschool student. Hes popular, has tons of friends and is a ladies man but that's just the outside. On the inside, he's nobody. H...
493K 13.1K 53
What would you do if you were taken by a vampire? What would you do if you found out vampires weren't the only supernatural beings that walked the ea...