Sky Black (Sirius Blacks daug...

By WaywardBoothe

(So people have asked me to keep these stories up so im going to rewrite them somewhere else and post them he... More

About Sky
Best Friends
First & Second Year
Summer
Train Ride
Found
Searching
Halloween
Hes Here
How'd This Happen
Authers note
Remebering?
AUTHERS NOTE AND STUFF
He What!?!
What Happened?
My Choice
I'm Sorry...
Going Back With Who?!?
Finally Going Back!
Why Am I Doing This
Quick note
Do I Know You
You Did This
Why does this always happen
What year is it even more?
Is This What It's Like To Be Dead?
Our Journey Starts
Sorry!!!!!
Lets Kill The Night (Not like that)
Sequel?
Sequel?

School!

3.6K 122 163
By WaywardBoothe

(SKYS POV)

I woke up because the sun was shinning in my face and I felt a lump on my lap. I looked down and saw Harry sleeping on my lap. I was about to lick his face when he tried to roll over but ended up falling onto the floor.

"Why do people i'm around fall on the floor so much?" I asked Harry while laughing at him.

"Hey I blame you! You were too comfy so you made me fall asleep then you pushed me off the bed!" Harry playfully glared from the floor.

"Hey I didn't push you! You fell off the bed because you rolled off like the cluts you are!" I yelled still laughing at him.

Harry stood up and tried to grab my pillow but i started beating him with it.

"Oi you two! Stop fighting and go to sleep or get food or something but silence i'm trying to sleep here!" Sirius shouted at us throwing his pillow at us.

"Now what kind of daughter would i be if I didn't wake up daddy dearest?" I playfully sneered and glared.

Sirius turned around and tried to glare at me but he failed miserably because his hair was sticking out everywhere and he had an adorable sleepy face.

(Yeah yeah yeah that sounds creepy but its not meant to be... or is it?)

Harry and I started laughing at him making him try to glare more which he still couldn't but he eventually started laughing with us waking everyone up.

"Sirius mate...shut up you bloody git." James muttered rubbing his eyes.

"James watch your language there are children in here!" Poppy exclaimed walking out of her office.

"Sorry madam Pomfrey...wait am I allowed to call you Poppy?" James asked with puppy dog eyes.

"No you may not James now you all need to go eat and let the poor girl rest!" Poppy shouted shooing everyone out of the room.

"Awww but Poppy I don't wanna rest!" I exclaimed falling dramatically on my bed.

"Fine since you seem to be fine then if you would like you may return to class...and your parents will be here until we figure out everything and we need to protect them from Voldo...sorry dear He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named." Poppy said handing me a potion.

I gulped down the potion which tasted like soda and jumped out of bed.

"Thanks so much Poppy!" i yelled running out of the room.

"Don't you want to change first dear?!?" Poppy shouted when I was half way down the hall.

I turned around and sprinted back to the room.

"Good idea!" I laughed rushing back to my bed. Poppy gave me my school robes and shoes and helped me put on my tie since I don't know how to.

"Thanks Poppy! I'm off to get food now and don't worry i'll come back if I feel bad or anything!" I shouted running down the hall again.

When i made it to the stairs i heard a chuckle and Poppy mutter: "Just like James and Sirius."

I smiled and continued running down to the great hall to get breakfast. What can a lady not want her food? wait i'm not a lady...oh well.

The door were closed and I knew Dumbledore wanted me to make a grand entrance because that man is dramatic when he wants to be...which is all the time.

"YOUR QUEEN HAS RETURNED NOW BOW DOWN YOU FOOLISH LLAMAS OR YOU SHALL BE SENT TO OBLIVION... OR WORSE... VOLDOMORTS BATHROOM!" I shouted slamming the doors open which was a surprised I could still do considering I've been "asleep" for about one year.

Every head turned and stared at me and I believe I saw white light glow out of their faces from their smiles.

"Ah Sky i'm glad you're back. It's good to see your smiling face. You seem to be able to brighten up any room you walk into." Dumbledore said with that mysterious twinkle in his eyes and a big smile on his face under his beard.

I smiled and bowed dramatically like I always do when i make dramatic entrances. I'm just a dramatic person don't judge. 

I saw Fred and George stand up getting ready to run over to me but before they could i sprinted over to them and squeezed the life out of them. I heard the chuckle and try to squeeze me harder than I was squeezing them but we all know that's impossible. 

"Princess we missed you too but we want to live long enough to ask you what happened!" George chuckled again looking purple. I let go so they could breath but they pulled me back in for another hug but this time they squished me.

"Hey no fair only I get to squish you not the other way around!" I yelled ignoring the two girls glaring at me.

"Oh all right only this once, but only because you just woke up from a coma!" Fred joked but looked weird about his joke. Wait since when was Fred awkward? Hmmmm.. very suspicious. I'll have to look into this later and ask around but for now we shall enjoy life considering I almost lost mine.

We finished breakfast which seemed longer so I must have missed something Dumbledore said but oh well. I found Harry and jumped on his back.

"Whats up little twin?" I asked laughing while he was freaking out,

"Oh its just you *sigh* god Sky, I thought you were some random girl jumping on my back or Draco trying to start a fight." Harry laughed.

"Hey i'm not a tall blond and for that fact i am not a boy!" I laughed hitting his head.

"Hey if you hit me I wont carry you!" Harry said while laughing.

"Hey have you guys noticed how Fred is more awkward?" I asked looking straight at Ron.

They looked down and smiled making it more suspicious. 

"Oh come on guys just tell me! I wanna know so tell! Tell me or else ill squish ice cream in your faces!" I yelled fluffing Hermiones hair.

"Sorry Sky guess you'll have to find that out later." Hermione said while smiling.

"Hmmm now that I think about it everyone is acting strange...whats going on?" I asked flipping Harry's hair around.

"Sorry cant tell you that either Sky." Ron said smirking at Harry.

Harry looked like a protective older brother...well younger...you know we never went over this. Anyways Harry had a grin on his face but when I looked into his eyes when he looked at me he had protectiveness in his eyes.  Why does he look so protective? Is he worried about what happened to me and if it'll happen again? I'll find this out eventually.

We walked into Snapes class and saw everyone was already sitting down so we were either late or they were really early. I'm just gonna guess we were really late.

"Why are you late Potter, Granger and Weasly?!? Sky sit down!" Snape yelled looking at us.

"Umm excuse me sir but i'm late too so shouldn't I be yelled at as well?" I asked looking at him after Harry put me down. Everyone turned and looked at me as if I had turned into Voldomort wearing a ballerina tutu and had pink hair with a nose.

"Miss...Sky I said please take a seat. Professor Dumbledore has told us that you may be excused from class and come and go as you need from your...injuries." Snape said giving me a fake glare. 

I smiled and stood next to Harry. "Well it is my fault they were late because I was questioning them on whats been going on in Hogwarts since my "accident" so therefore they shouldn't get in trouble Professor." I told Snape while smiling.

"Oh my last name is technically Potter and Black so therefore if someone was to call Harry Potter then they would also call me, James, and Lily." I said smiling at the reaction I got out of him. Let's just say he was shocked.

"You're lucky Po... Harry that your sister was here to save you and your friends from detention."

Snape glared at Harry. Man he and James really need to finish their whole argument thing they have going on. 

As soon as we took our seats James and Sirius walked in and Lily stood behind them looking quite awkward. 

"Ah hello old friend." James said in a sarcastic tone. You could perfectly see Snape's eyes glow with hatred even if you were blind. 

"James..." Lily muttered trying to pull him out of the room. 

Sirius was about to say something stupid that would start a fight so I stood up almost knocking my chair over.

(I forgot James's middle name so ima make it like what I did in my other story!)

"JAMES HAROLD POTTER AND SIRIUS ORION BLACK YOU GET OUT OF THIS ROOM BEFORE I MAKE YOU GET OUT OF THIS ROOM!" I shouted glaring at them and my professor. James and Sirius stared at me in shock and when they saw me move they ran out into the hall.

"That's my girl. Looks like you got the famous Evans temper as your father would say." Mum laughed walking out the door.

"I'll be back professor!" I shouted marching out into the hall hearing chuckles and getting high fives on my way out.

"James Potter and Sirius Black you get over here right now!" I shouted at them with their failed attempt at hiding from me.

"We're your fathers you should listen to us not the other way around." James muttered making me glare at him. 

"Well if you act like that and say stupid things that could get you killed again then yes i'm obviously gonna stop you!" I shouted making them flinch and Lily chuckle.

"I swear if you two ever do something like that again and act like high school boys i'm gonna hex you into oblivion because you two should act your age and not like immature little school boys! Read me?" I whisper yelled at them so I wouldn't embarrass them any further. 

They nodded and looked down. "I'm not saying you can't have fun i'm just saying don't act like complete idiots and get in trouble and don't talk to Snape unless its important or if he tries to talk to you and if I hear you two said anything insulting you better hope Voldomort finds you before I do." I whisper yelled again making them nod again.

"Wow like mother like daughter." I heard Sirius chuckle when I turned around making me laugh.

Wow it's gonna be a fun remainder of the year...I just wish I knew why Fred was acting so weird.

(Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I tried my hardest not to make any mistakes because i'm tying on my laptop but thank you so much for reading! Sorry I haven't uploaded in so long, school got in the way and i'll be uploading every night if I have time which i'll try to have time every night! I love you guys so much and hope you enjoyed and i'll see you guys in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 8.4K 62
Hi, my name is Alice Kate Dumbledore. Being the headmasters adopted daughter has it's perks and it's been great meeting everyone as they come and go...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
16.9K 441 30
Rosabella Black is going into her fourth year at Hogwarts, along with her three best friends Ron, Hermione and Harry. After finding out her Father, S...
54.4K 1.1K 20
(OUAT Universe) When Henry's family had deduced that it was Neverland he had been taken to, Lily volunteered herself to come and save him. She vol...