Return Of The Fairy Once Gone...

By LilKeek_

Lux Dreyar is Laxus little sister by one year. She uses two different dragon slayer magic Lighting and Fire a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Help meehhh
Thank You Guys❤️
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19:Natsus Mood Swings
Help? Writers block.
Chapter 20: Words =Hickeys?
Chapter 23: You're my what?!
Chapter 24
Update
Chapter 25

Chapter 6

5.8K 100 34
By LilKeek_

Second Day of GMGs~

Lux's Pov
I woke up with something holding me. I woke up faster than Laxus' lighting. I looked to my left and saw Laxus sleeping. Ok good, I thought it was someone else like Natsu or even Gray.*inserts shivers* that has to be cold. I got up from bed and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got out and today I decided with an easy outfit because I'm tired of having confusing outfits. Like my brother. I decided on an outfit I wanted for the dragon slayer fight but I will buy something after the games today.

Probably Natsu will go with me and Erza and Lucy. (Her outfit is basically Sting's outfit but a short skirt and its black all black.)"Finally you are done." Laxus said I looked at him."Whatever I didn't take a shower yesterday so I had to take one today." I said angrily. He put his hands up in defeat. Today is not my morning. I am grumpy and it's my mind's fault for some reason it brought up that person again and I don't want to think of that person right now."Lux, what's wrong?" He asked I looked at him and gave him a look and he understood."He isn't gonna get you and take you from me and you know that." He said hugging me and I hugged back and nodded. "ok I know I'm sorry for worrying about it." He shook his head." it's fine Lux let's go before they leave us." I nodded and left the room.

Natsu's Pov
We were waiting for Lux and Laxus and I saw them and I saw Lux in her outfit. She looked good in that outfit. I smiled when she stopped in front of me and I hugged her and she hugged me back."Goodnight Natsu." She smiled and I remembered I told him to tell her goodnight."Goodnight Lux." I smiled. We started walking towards the arena and I felt like if someone was watching us but I didn't see anyone so I shook it off.

Gray's Pov (Finally)
I didn't like Lux with Natsu. She seems happy so I don't do or say anything. When they were walking towards us in the hotel she looked stress and now that she is with Natsu she is happy. At least she is happy but I want to be the reason she is happy not Natsu. Sometimes I swear flame brain is lucky and some other time he is just stupid in this case he is lucky because he is talking and hanging out with my crush. Yeah, Lux Dreyar is my crush. It's hard to forget about her.

Sting's Pov
I saw Fairy Tail walking towards the arena. I looked through all of them and saw her. I'm falling hard for Lux and I have only spoken to her once and that its. I looked closely and saw her holding hands with Natsu Dragneel."Why is holding hands with Natsu." I said to myself. Rogue looked at me."Really dude she can hold hands with anyone she wants unless she is Natsu mate and that's why they are holding hands." He said in a teasing tone. I got jealous and groaned in frustration. Rogue laughed and so did a couple of my friends."Oh is little Stingy jealous of Natsu Dragneel." Orga said I punched him."No, I'm not I just don't want to see her with him." I said clearing my point."That's jealousy dude everyone has that it's just some people hide it better." Rogue said. I nodded and we walked through our hall and to our balcony.

I looked towards the Dragon Slayers team and saw Lux sitting on the ledge. I just stood there looking at her and then I felt something nudge me."What was that for?!" I yelled at Rogue."It isn't nice to stare ya know." He said and I nodded."Yeah I know it's just that looking at her you forget you are staring at her." I said he nodded."She is very beautiful isn't she." I nodded as he said that and then we paid attention to the games.

Third-person Pov
"Today the game is called Pandemonium.! Choose who is going to compete in today's challenge." The referee said."I want to do this!" Natsu said."You sure you don't even know what it is about." Wendy said."hmm Pandemonium means two things but the most used is a house of monsters many many monsters." Lux said."How. Do you know that?" Laxus said. Luis smirked."My trainer didn't just train me you Baka I studied as well.so Natsu if you wanna do it you can but after you have to rest to save up your magic energy." Natsu nodded as Lux told him what to do."Ok, then good luck. Natsu.!" Lux yelled as he jumped down."First, we have Orga from Sabertooth, Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail B, Lyon from Lamia Scale, Millianna from Mermaid heel.." He continued saying all the contestants."And finally Erza Scarlett from Fairy Tail A!" The contestant was getting the instructions.

Lux's pov
"There 100 monsters in this house type thing once you enter you call out how many you want and once you defeat those you come out and the next person goes and then it's a rotation. Now to see who goes first you need to choose a stick." He said and Natsu grabbing a stick first got to number one."Yush. Number one I'm first!" He yelled and Erza laughed and so did I."Our guild is special don't forget that." I whispered to myself the last words Gildarts said to me."Now I know what you mean sensei" I said in my mind. I saw Natsu walk to the beginning of the stairs case and with a determined look on his face. He looked back and put his hand up doing our signature hand logo."I want to fight all 100 monsters!" All the contestants except Erza gasped."Oi, why aren't you surprised about him fighting 100 monsters?" Orga asked Erza she smirked."Because he has done it before and I know he can do it again." She said and he looked scared. "Go Natsu!" I yelled and he looked at me and grinned hugely and I did it back. He ran in."Igneel lends him your power for just this time." I whispered and once I said that I felt his magic energy increase to almost my level and I smirked. 

"Thanks, Igneel you have an awesome hatchling." I said in my mind since the two dragons Electrica and Igneel can go into my mind and talk to me."Thank you, Lux, and hopefully, you are having fun oh and remember the mating season is coming up after the games so yeah just letting you know to prepare you." I got tensed." oh god no not mating season last mating season was the worse because there were people that weren't even dragon slayers who tried to get with me." I said to Electrica. Igneel laughed. I pouted."Not funny Igneel." He stopped laughing and nodded."anyways lend me your eyes Igneel so you can see Natsu right fighting 100 monsters." He looked surprised and nodded I closed my eyes and opened them and watched Natsu.

He defeated all the monster and everyone from Fairy Tail was screaming like idiots and I laughed."Natsu Dragneel earned 10 points for Fairy Tail B!" The announcer said. Igneel and Electrica left and I changed to myself and jumped down and ran towards Natsu. I smiled and hugged him and his spinner me around."That was awesome!" I said and he put me down he nodded."It was easy and fun. Hey, guys, I'm sorry I took so long." Everyone nodded."It's fine Natsu you did it in like 10 minutes you were fast enough." He celebrated.

Sting's Pov
He held her. Natsu touched her. She didn't even care. I am going to go crazy if I keep seeing those two together. they walked towards their balcony and Natsu fell asleep and Lux sat on the ledge again."Next, we have our battles!! Today's battles will be Millianna vs Semmes, Eve vs Rufus Lore, Wendy Marvel vs Sherria Blendy, and Laxus Dreyar vs Alexai!!!"

Lux's pov
"Laxus you get to fight today that's cool I want to fight again." I pouted he chuckled."you will those Sabertooth douches." I chuckled and grinned."Yeah, you are right thanks Laxus!" Millianna was first Erza knows her and I hung out with her and her friends while in training and stuff like that. They were pretty cool.

~Time skips~
"MILLIANNNA WINS 10 points FOR MERMAID HEEL!!" The announcer said.
Time skips~
Rufus Lore won 10 points for Sabertooth!" The announcer said."Wendy won 10 points for Fairy Tail B!" The announcer said."now the final battle of the day Laxus Dreyar vs Alexai!!!" The announcer yelled really loud. I covered my ears and whimpered. I looked at him with a death glare and he nodded and didn't scream anymore. For some reason, I didn't like the aura the guy Laxus was going to fight was giving."You have 30 minutes! Go!" They began and Laxus threw the first punch and then the other guy started beating up Laxus. I was confused. illusionary magic. I stood upon the ledge and I was fuming. The guys are cheating he is probably killing Laxus and we don't know about it. I was worried. To look like I'm worried the guy punched Laxus in the stomach and I yelled at Laxus.

"Laxus what are you doing you never been defeat that's the Laxus I know and you never leave without a fight and I see you now like a little kid getting bullied by a way bigger kid. I want you to knock some sense into that guy. Not for you or me but for our guild and family!" I felt Laxus looking at me and then he magic energy disappeared I was going to jump and Gajeel held me back."It's his time to fight." Natsu woke up and saw Gajeel holding me back."What's going on?" He asked."She wants to go to Laxus and fight with him because he is losing." Natsu looked at means held me back as well as Wendy. I groaned out loud. I felt massive magic energy.

And a dark aura was coming out of me this was my magic that Gildarts taught me.it isn't evil magic it just changes on how I am feeling and right now I'm mad."Let me go he is going to kill him!!!!"  They held me tighter. I couldn't move anymore."Let her go and watch!!" Master said. They let go and I jumped and ran towards the two fightings I whispered a spell and the illusion was broken and I saw Laxus on the ground his eyes closed and not moving. I looked at the guy who turned out to be my father. I smirked."Hello, Father long time no see huh?" I said standing there getting frustrated.

Ezra's Pov
"Master how did she know that there was illusionary magic  being done.?" He looked at me."Gildarts is her trainer/mentor who knows what he taught her." Everyone's eyes were opened." what Gildarts is her trainer?"

Mystogan's Pov
Gildarts her trainer. Huh, she might be useful then let's just see how to see fight a family member."You aren't going to hurt me, Lux." Alexai said she smirked."no you got it wrong because I am going to hurt you and I'm gonna hurt you bad I don't care if you are my father you aren't worth to be called that so yeah let's begin up I mean we still have 20minutes am I right?" She said teasingly. Gildarts your trained good. I smiled at the sight of her not trying to give off much magic energy but it's too must go on she can't keep it in.

She started to tremble."Dau-" she cut him off. She opened her eyes and looked at Laxus."You had to do it!" She said pointing to her brother. He smirked and that sparked in her she ran towards him that he wasn't fast enough. She punched him"Lighting iron fist," she said. He flew back a little. I looked at Lux she sensed it and looked at me and smiled and winked. I was startled she is just playing with him this is a game of children basically. He punched her in the stomach she didn't flinch only a little.

Natsu got mad and wanted to go down there to help."Natsu you better not go down there it's between her Laxus and Alexai." Master said."Mystogan I know you are there just stand over there." Master contacted me through telepathy. I agreed and stayed at my place which was on top of a statue that was there in the arena. Lux ran to Alexai and grabbed him by the shirt and Alexai grabbed her from the throat. She smirked."Do it Alexai it's a fight after all though I recall that you wanted me to don't you." She said and let go of his shirt and pinned him to the ground by the throat resulting him to let go of her throat.

"Know one thing after the games your mine and I don't care what you do to for me not to get to you I will always have my family supporting me. Second I'm done because I don't want to get serious here and make this a slaughterhouse so I suggest you go where you belong. Jail." She punched his stomach and dragged him towards the other Raven Tail who was with the police already and that's when the announcer came back from being dazed out."Folks tomorrow is a rest day now GMGs tomorrow have a nice ready and have good sleep guilds." The announce said. I was watching Lux. Laxus had the opportunity to talk to me and said that if anything were to happen to him if I would watch Lux for him and I agreed when Gildarts was training her I actually was there helping master some of my magic as well I want to see if she has practiced it.

Well, later as I watched her  I saw her hold her head and groaned a bit. Great, she let go too much magic energy. I shook my head to myself. I jumped down and walked to her. As I was walking towards her she fainted right next to Laxus. I stopped right next to her and looked at her and sighed. She opened her eyes and looked at me."Mystogan what happen?" She asked. I chuckled."You let out too much magic energy at one time save that energy for the Dragon Slayer fight and you will win for sure." I said looking at her. She looked at her brother and frowned."I was supposed to fight with Laxus by my side and now he is gone and I don't know what to do." She said sadly but she wasn't crying."Lux go get some sleep and I will try and heal Laxus and get him ready to at least see you fight at the dragon slayer fight in a couple of days." I said and she smiled and got up and hugged me."Thanks, Jellal." She whispered. I smiled.

She is one of the couple people that know my real identity. She walked off with her eyes closed."See ya later Mystogan." She said waving I nodded and grabbed Laxus throwing him over my shoulder. I chuckled."She's gone your good." I heard him chuckle."So what just happen that magic energy came from Lux?" I nodded."Yup and that's not even half of it." I was shocked and then fell asleep. I knew he wasn't hurt but he needed a place to stay so I took him to another hotel which was in front of Fairy Tails and left him in his room and left.

Author-chan here I suck at writing and stuff but I wanted you guys to know that I love you guys that are reading my book... Please vote and stuff oh and comment.😘😘 love you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 2.1K 73
Hia! I'm Lilly!! I'm sixteen years old and I'm secretly an S rank wizard from Fairy tail or other known as Sparks. But people think I'm a fragile, we...
44K 753 61
Y/n, the youngest and only daughter in the Dreyar family, an S-Class Wizard. She has Lightning Dragon Slaying Magic, just like her older brother Laxu...
174K 3.7K 25
I'm (Y/N) Dreyar, Laxus' little sister. We've been in this guild since we were kids so we all grew up together, looking back on it now I realised how...
299K 6.7K 37
Jade Dragneel, the older sister of Natsu Dragneel has a very extraordinary life, filled with a lot of chaos. She's been pushed down so many times but...