The Goddess Test ◊ L.H.

By 5sosoup

Every girl who has taken the test has died. Now it's Quinn's turn ◊ Luke Hemmings A.U. ◊ More

The Goddess Test ◊
alpha
beta
gamma
delta
epsilon
stigma
zeta
eta
theta
iota
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
kappa
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
lambda
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
omega || epilogue
SURPRISE SURPRISE
SEQUELLLLLL

twenty-three

793 29 6
By 5sosoup

Quinn Jackson ◊ 

After I left Luke, I had spent the time figuring out what exactly I would want to do, but I knew that I wanted Luke to have what others would have as a "normal" date.

I wanted Luke to have fun, to be away from all of the stress that he has and I want to just help him out. I knew he would be willing to do whatever, though I know his curiosity would get the better of him as he always wants to know what is going on.

It wasn't that he wanted control over everything, he just is a very inquisitive person with a beautiful mind. He inspires me to be a better person.

At exactly six, there was a knock on my door and I smiled as Luke was always right on time. I answered it, smiling as he was looking back at me and I sighed as he looked at me.

I fell in love with him all over again at that moment. 

It wasn't his looks, although that was a huge plus. He was wearing black pants with black boots, and a dark grey dress shirt with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

It was the way he looked at me as soon as the door opened. He had a beautiful smile on his face as he saw me, and the adoration in his eyes. His eyes were my favorite part about him.

He held out his hand and I took it as we walked downstairs, going out to the garage and I was impressed with the cars he had in his collection.

"Never took you as a car person," I said, and he simply nodded as he just followed me down and into it, before pointing to a shelf where keys were dangling from it. He selected one, and leaned against the wall as he looked at me.

"Quinn, where are we going?" He asked, and I chuckled as I shrugged my shoulders, taking the keys from him as I shook my head and climbed into the drivers side.

He sighed and climbed into the car as well, and immediately his hand found mine, interlacing our fingers together and I smiled at the gesture of affection.

Another thing that I loved about him. He is always showing affection, whether it is large or small, and is always loving towards me.

"How do you know where to even go?" He asked, a slight smirk on his face and I laughed as I pulled out of the driveway, and held up a phone Michael had given me.

"I have connections too, you know." I said, and he chuckled as he squeezed my hand, and allowed me to continue driving. The phone provided directions as it led me into a town, different than the one before.

It was a cute town, one where tourists would often visit and he cocked his brow as he looked at me, but simply nodded and kept his words to himself.

We pulled into a parking spot, and he licked his lips as we climbed out of the car, and he surveyed the area as I made my way over to him.

"Dinner first, then more fun after." I said, and he smiled as he nodded and allowed me to lead the way. We went into a small restaurant, one that wasn't a chain and a waitress sat us with a cute smile as she left us alone with the menu's.

"I never really know what to get at places I have never gone before. And that is often, as I never really leave to go anywhere." He murmured as he looked over the menu, before dropping it and looking at me.

"I trust you." He said, and with the look on his face it made me think that he meant more than what to order for him. My heart fluttered as he gave me a sincere smile, before sipping at the drink in front of him.

***

"Quinn, stop cheating." He grunted, and I giggled as I gripped the handle tighter, and he rolled his eyes as he leaned against the small house and watched me.

I redid my putt for the third time, before giving up and kicking the ball down the fake grass and watched as it hit his, which made his go further from the hole and I covered my mouth as to not laugh out loud.

Luke was frustrated, but a cute frustrated because he had never really played mini golf and wanted to be serious, while I just wanted to have fun. His glare turned into a smile as he kissed the side of my head and we each picked up our ball and went onto the next hole.

"I am having a lot of fun with you tonight." He said, tightening his grip around my waist as others walked by and I smiled as I looked up at him. "Even though you keep cheating."

I laughed as he rolled his eyes in a joking matter and moved onto the next spot for us to continue our mini golf adventure. We made it through all eighteen holes at a decent time, only because Luke wanted to take it serious so I just watched him, occasionally messing with him so he would laugh again.

His laugh was a sound I absolutely treasured already. It was joyous and when he laughed, it made him seem younger. He seemed like he was in his twenties, laughing and enjoying life.

Finally we were on the eighteenth hole, and I watched as he finished before dropping my ball down the hole, and he took the score card from my hands, grinning triumphantly but I let him have that small victory.

He interlaced our hands together, swinging them gently as we walked away from the crowds and down the street a little bit, before stopping in front of an ice cream shop and I nodded as he approached the counter, and I clung to his arm slightly as we ordered.

I licked my cone as we sat down, smiling as he sat beside me, and we just people watched to finish off the night. Just being with Luke and in his presence, it was always calming but exciting at the same time.

"You have ice cream on your lips," I said and he went to go wipe it off but I pushed his hand back down and kissed him, cleaning up the excess ice cream on his lips and his cheeks burned a bright red as I pulled back and he glanced around.

"Quinn Jackson, you will destroy me one day." He murmured as he gave me a quick peck on the lips and I smiled as I finished eating my own ice cream, before watching him and seeing the happiness on his face.

"I love you," I said, and he smiled as he turned to me, his thumb gently brushing my cheek as he tucked a piece of hair back and shook his head as he gave me a peck on the forehead.

"And I love you Quinn, you have my heart." He whispered, his words only echoing between the two of us, the only two that needed to hear it. His love was one that I selfishly wanted, one that I craved and needed.

"How was your first real date?" I asked, lacing our fingers together as we walked back down the street and to our car, and he smiled as he placed a kiss on top of my head and rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb.

"Amazing, Quinn, thank you. Words cannot describe how thankful I am that you are here in my life." He said, his words making me happy knowing that the feelings were mutual. We climbed into the car, and I drove us home, happy with our date.

All the while, our hands were together, the only time they were separated was when we were getting out of the car but he quickly returned to me. I felt comfortable with him, almost as if he was my home, not some place.

I pulled him gently as we went upstairs, and he looked as if he was going to say goodnight at my door so I pulled him along inside, pushing him down onto the bed while I excused myself into the bathroom to change into something more comfortable.

I felt confident as I left the bathroom, seeing him sitting up against the headboard on my bed, with a smile on his face as I walked out. I hope so desperately that everyone experiences the feelings that I had when Luke smiled at me.

I hope so desperately that everyone could have a love as raw and powerful as the love Luke and I share.

I climbed onto his lap gently, confidence in my body as I rubbed my thumb gently against his cheek, before he trapped my hand with his own, and intertwined our fingers together before bringing his lips to mine.

The kiss was gentle and full of love, but quickly turned into one of desperation and want. Luke's lips were soft, and tasted faintly of the chapstick I noticed him using earlier. I pulled away to see that his lips were now plump, and to catch my breath before my lips crashed onto his once more.

I never would have imagined we'd go this far, but there was just something so intoxicating about him. He was harshly kissing my lips, his own working feverishly against mine and his hands tangled in my hair, tugging slightly and caused me to gasp.

"God, I am so in love with you," He murmured and I took this as an opportunity to pull away and kiss down his neck, him tensing slightly as I did so and lightly nipped at the skin, shivers going down my spine at the wound of him whimpering and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Baby girl." He whispered, and I pulled back to look at him, and he rested his forehead against my own, his normally bright blue eyes darkened and he was breathing heavily as he looked at me.

"Slow down." He whispered, and I blushed as he stared at me, and he brushed his nose against mine, kissing my forehead and I rested my head on his shoulder, the feeling of his chest rising and falling relaxing me more and more.

"What's the best thing about being King of the Underworld?" I asked, and he ran his fingers through my hair as he hummed to himself, before he sighed and glanced at me.

"Being able to experience and watch the world as it grows and learns from it's mistakes. Sure, they still mess up today, but it's improving from a hundred years ago." He said, and I nodded at his words.

"Much more equality, which I absolutely love and much more tolerance for other people. While mortals still mess up and can be not as far as others,

"But having you by my side for the rest of my immortal life is now in first place." He whispered, and I felt my heart swell at his words, "I am so in love with you Quinn Jackson."

I kissed him, the kiss being urgent and desperate and his hand wound itself into my hair, causing me to gasp and he pulled away as he shook his head.

"You drive me insane woman," He murmured, and I giggled as I pulled away before tracing my finger along his jaw, admiring the man that I was completely in love with.

"I drive you insane? Oh please, you drive me much further than I drive you." I said, and he rolled his eyes slightly as he rubbed my cheek with his thumb, before running it over my lips and shaking his head.

"You, Quinn Jackson, are utterly and absolutely intoxicating. You are the most beautiful woman that I have ever met, both inside and out. Your mind is breathtaking and your soul is wondrous." He whispered, and I smiled at him as we just stayed there, the intimacy between us all innocent and loving.

"I am in complete love with you, and each time I see you, I fall in love with you all over again. I didn't mean to fall in love with you so quickly, but you made it so easy Q." He murmured, and I swore in that moment, I could have married him right then and there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 6.4K 59
DaymMalumAF has added you as a friend! DaymMalumAF How do you feel about 5sos? Me I don't listen to them? DaymMalumAF So do you ship Malum? --- Cov...
7.3K 343 25
Everyone has their labels Luke wants to change that. Or; the town whores son, the slut, the virgin, and the fuckboy create a band (there's more flu...
259K 7.2K 46
𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧. 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ?