Campus Killers|| Яαυяα

By -skylol-

This takes place in the University of San Fransisco... A college. It's freshman year for Ross, a horny blon... More

The Campus
The party
Dead body
Tryouts
Sisterhood Sorority
Search Party
The Barn
The Replacements
The game
She's alive?
Jenna
Permission
Lydia
Twins
Caught in the situation
Clown trouble
Another date ahead
Ballroom Dancing
Traffic turns into something else
The start of something New
Chantel, by Neveah
And so the Game begins
Shes gone
Gun shots
//тwenтy ѕιх//
//тwenтy ѕeven//
//тωєиту єιgнт//
//тωєиту иιиє//
//тнιяту//
//тнιяту σиє//
//тнιяту тωσ//
//тнιяту тняєє//
//Тнιяту fσυя//
Clues
Reunited
Mary's Confessions and almost all your answers
Costumes and....Avery
Road trips and...a stalker?
Vowerview
Jail
Fights and the Bail
No way!
Ross?
Back on Campus
Gun shots
Oh My God!
A new Problem
The escape plan pt.1
The escape plan pt.2
Running out of Time
Safe Haven
Police Station
Going away
Home sweet Home
Letters

She wants to Join

473 34 34
By -skylol-

"Go Team!!!" The Bata cheer team shouts as they do cart wheels and flips. It was the fourth game of the season and they were all wins so far. This time the other team was in the win with 34-62.

-Mary-
When it was half time we sat at our usual spot on the bleachers. The front row. I check my phone to find a few e-mails from a school to mayor in writing. I smile down as I read the long e-mail. "Marilyn!" Jenna calls out. I hated when people called me by my real name. "What? Leave me alone go back to New York or something." I tell her. She rolls her eyes. " I need to tell you something" she says.
"Okay tell me already" I'm always annoyed when I talk to Jenna. I take a sip of water as she asks away.
" well since I transferred here, I want to join the cheer team," she smiles. I start to joke on my water. She gives me a weird look. "What?!you are very crazy to think I would actually let you in my sorority," I dryly laugh.

She rolls her eyes. "I talked to Administer Holland and she said anyone is allowed to join any sorority." She explains. "But you have to try out and I'm not recruiting you,"

"Well you actually have no choice, I told her I was the captain back at NYU and she wants me to join so if you don't excuse me, I'm going to find Laura and tell her the news," she smirks. Bitch.

-Laura-
"You are doing great Ross, don't worry you'll get it once you are back in the field. Don't doubt yourself." I tell him trying to give him some motivation. He nods and kisses my forehead. "Thanks Laura I-"

"Oh great, you're both here" A perky voice says walking towards us. Jenna.

"Why are you down here?" Ross asks gripping me tighter. His hands were still around my waist. "I wanted to let Laura know something," she tells us.

"What is it?"

"I'm joining the cheer team," Jenna confesses. From a distance I could hear Mary start to choke on her water.

"What?!Why?!" Did Mary recruit her? Is she going to be living in the same house as us?Questions flooded my brain. Mary knows how much Jenna likes Ross and when I saw them kissing I'm pretty sure he liked it to

Tbc

Sorry I had to make this very quick
I love you bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 902 18
Crush- a burning desire to be with someone who you find very attractive and extremely special. ××× Laura had one of those. She was head over heels f...
162K 4.6K 103
Time has passed since Ross has last seen Laura. She's lost touch with the world. One night she just...disappeared. Family and friends try to help as...
22.3K 1K 32
Laura never knew anything about love. She has never fallen in love, and says its just a waste of time. (In this story, Vanessa doesn't exist). Then...
52K 1.8K 14
Ross Lynch was a monster inside. Sometimes he could control it. Other times it just came without warning. He was one of the old legends. He was known...