Winning My Luna's Heart (comp...

By SarahlovesNiallH

Alana White didn't always have the perfect life, when she was just 11 years old she got home from school and... More

Winning My Luna's Heart
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight (Final Chapter)

Chapter Eight

25K 1K 59
By SarahlovesNiallH

Sorry everyone but this chapter isn't edited please ignore any mistakes :)

_______________________________

"Babe wake up."

I opened my eyes and saw Drew standing over me.

"Come on I made breakfast." He walked closer and pulled my arms.

Wait that was all just a dream... Of course it was a dream how would it be possible for a human to be a werewolf too.

Wow it felt so real, and to be honest I kind of wish it was. I'm actually mad that the events from my dream weren't true, this means that Nate and I are not a couple, the worse part is that I was willing to leave Drew.

This little thing that's going on with Nate and I has to end.

Drew picked me up bridal style and walked down to the kitchen, I smelled bacan and eggs, there was a vase in the middle of the table with a bouquet of white and pink roses, he's the best thing in my life. I'm such a bad person, I really don't deserve him.

As we sat at the table I just couldn't look him in the eyes I feel so guilty. Right when Drew goes to work I'm telling Nate that he really needs to leave me alone.

"What's on your mind?" Drew asked, keeping my gaze on my plate I shook my head.

"Nothing really. Just thinking."

"About what?" He said sounding amused.

I didn't even know what to say. Luckily I was interrupted by my cell phone ringing.

"Hello?" there was no answer, "hello?" Still no answer, ugh whatever I hung up and told Drew that I was going to take a shower.

In the middle of my shower Drew walked in, he wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck.

"Did you enjoy last night?" He mumbled into my neck, what if Nate really did feel it like he said in my dream.

"Babe?"

Drew said sounding worried, crap I really need to think of something to say.

"Um of course I enjoyed it, what do you think has been on my mind all morning?"

He brought his lips to mine and whispered "maybe after work we could do it again?"

I smiled and was about to say something but got cut off by my phone ringing again, since I was all wet Drew dried his hands and picked it up, I heard Drew say hello about five times before he came back in. Who the hell keeps calling?

When I got out of the bathroom I saw Drew putting on his suit, he buttoned up his shirt and walked toward me.

"I wasn't joking earlier, we're having sex after work, or you can come to work with me and we could do it on my desk, your choice."

I think I like the first idea more I said while walking away. He laughed. "I thought you'd say that." I don't really want to do anything tonight, what if Nate really does feel it- wait I don't care about him. Drew is my boyfriend and I.. I love him?

Before he left I told him that I was planning on going shopping, he smirked.

"Will you be buying something for tonight?" I pushed his chest and said "maybe..." he pecked my lips and left.

I really didn't feel like going shopping but I need to get my mind off Nate and that crazy dream.

I walked into Victorias Secret and straight to all the sexy nightwear. I couldn't chose just one so I stood there debating which Drew would like more.

A few guys walked in which really agitated me, I don't want other guys seeing what I buy for mine and Drew's alone time.

I looked around the store and saw a red and black set hanging up in the back, it was hot! I lifted it off the hanger and checked the size, yay it's even my size. It's perfect, Drew is going to go crazy when he sees this.

I walked over to the cash register, there were two people in front of me.

While I waited I noticed a group of girls walk in, they all just stared at me. I was going to ask them what their problem was but the cashier rang her bell and said "next in line."

I walked up and gave her the lingerie, she lifted it up so she could remove the security tags.

As soon as she did that it was like the whole store stopped and looked at the door.

I turned my head and saw Nate holding a girls hands very tightly, I could tell the girls hand was hurting but she didn't try to pull away. Who is she- wait why do I care?

The way Nate's eyes were looking at me and over to my little outfit for later told me that he didn't want me to buy it. He let go of the girls hand and walked towards me, shit! I don't want to talk to him. I don't even want him to explain anything anymore I just want to get away from him.

I tried to ignore the fact that he was standing right behind me but when he spoke it just made me mad.

"You can stop, she's not buying that."

The cashier looked at me, and I told her that I was going to buy it I turned to Nate.

"Can you mind your business?"

"You are my business."

Can I catch a break from this guy? I turned my back to him but heard him speak.

"I told you she's not buying that."

"Yes I am."

He put his hands on my waist.

"You're only buying that if you're wearing it in front of me."

This time I chuckled.

"You really need to realize that my boyfriend is the only one who is seeing me like this.

His eyes were pitch black and his fists were clenched, the cashier cleared her throat.

"That'll be 50 dollars."

I opened my purse, but before I could pull my money out Nate snatched my wallet and yelled "you're not getting that damn thing."

His voice scared me, but I didn't want him to know that so I stood on my toes.

"Fine but you do know that my closet at home has plenty of other things like this."

He clenched his fists even harder.

"Wasn't I supposed to explain everything today."

I can't let him get to me, I stood my ground.

"I don't care, I don't want to know anything about you, please just leave me alone."

He handed me my wallet, but didn't say anything, the look in his eyes held emotion and I hated seeing him look sad.

I put my wallet away and told the cashier I wasn't buying it. She nodded and told me that she understood.

I walked away leaving Nate standing alone, I was almost out of the store when I heard him say, "Alana wait."

Nate's POV

Yesterday night when I couldn't sleep I decided to go out into town, I met this girl and honestly I don't even know her name, all I know is that I had sex with her to get my mind off of what was happening back at Alana's house.

When we woke up she asked me for a ride to work. I drove her to the mall but she insisted that I came down with her, she held on to my hand while I walked her to Victoria's Secret. I was going to leave but when I saw Alana standing in front of the cashier I stopped and looked at what the cashier was holding.

There was no way in hell I was going to let her buy that. I'm the only person who should see her like that.

I'm still mad about the whole thing that happened the night before, if they had sex yesterday, why the hell do they have to do it tonight too?

I argued with her until she agreed not to buy it. I would let her buy it if she was with me. I know how sexy she'd look wearing it.

She has feelings for me, I know that, but she feels guilty for doing this to that prick. If she would just give me a chance to explain everything she'd understand why I can't leave her alone.

When she walked out of the store I realized that I hurt her feelings, but half of the people shopping there were wolves and since I'm their Alpha. I wanted to be respected in front of them.

I followed Alana out but she didn't stop when I called her name. I ran in front of her but she just walked around me. Why is she running away from me? Does she really care about Drew that much? I'm going to make her forget about him, she will know that she's mine and only mine.

************************************

Hey everyone!!

Sorry for the wait, I was really sick but I'm better now and the updates will be faster I promise :)

Picture of what Alana was going to buy.

~Sarah~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 1.4K 22
Zarina black was a 21 years old alpha she's a female alpha the first one which makes her pack the second strongest she has a best friend he is in lov...
267K 7.5K 34
Victoria is a 16 werewolf but she's not just any werewolf. She comes from a very special bloodline she is half alpha and half beta and on top of that...
948K 24.3K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...
263K 7K 23
Dakota Mayfield, the only daughter of the former Alpha of the Moon Goddess Pack, younger sister to the current one. She was always the smallest wolf...