Levi x Mikasa: Oneshots

Von miraiskira

Ranging: Cringiest to Cringe to Meh to Decent Mehr

Love at first bite?
Pocky Game
Tea
Cross my heart
I was here first.
As I lay here
Epilouge to As I lay here
Just let me.
Lattes and Love?
Oh~[SMUT]
WAT. (A/N)
Kisses make everything better
Heh....
Drunk
Drunk Heichou
Sounds [A short Smut]
A/N:SuGgEsTiOnS
Keep smiling
Levi's search history
Meow?:Neko!Levi x Mikasa
Hi?:Babysitter!Mikasa x Levi
Modern day AU! Levi x Sumissive!Mikasa: Tears and Kids
Modern Day AU! Jealous! Levi x Mikasa: Mine
Levi x Mikasa: Expedition surprises
RedRidingHood!Mikasa x "Wolf"!Levi:Woods
Modern AU! Levi x Mikasa: Truth
Levi x Mikasa: Fights
Levi x Jealous!Mikasa:Hallway Fights
Modern Day AU! Levi x Loner!Mikasa: New Beginings
Levi x Mikasa:Experiments
Levi x Mikasa: Results
Highschool AU! Levi x Mikasa: It's a date
Prince!Levi x Mikasa: Meetings
Model! Levi x Model! Mikasa: Photo Shoots
{A/N}REQUESTS PLEASE!~
Highschool AU! Levi x In Love!Mikasa: Love at first Sight
Levi x Mikasa:Bad Romance(Lemon?)
Levi x Mikasa: Cutting Ties
Modern Day Au!Levi x Mikasa: Shopping Trips
Modern Day AU! Levi x Mikasa: Sleepovers
Teacher! Levi x Student!Mikasa: Love?
Pirate!Levi x Maiden!Mikasa: Encounter
Highschool AU! Levi x Mikasa: Bakka
Levi x Mikasa: Don't cry
Advice Drabble xD
A/N: Damn
Student!Levi x Student!Mikasa: After school Task [Somewhat Lemonish ]
A/N: Thank chu!
A/N: Fin
Hello there again (A/N)
Authors Note

Wait. What?

6.7K 121 22
Von miraiskira

((An Au Rivamika One-shot. Split Personality!Levi x Crushing!Mikasa. Levi is based off of Dr.Jekyl and Mr.Hide. I don't really know how the original story goes so I'm winging it and he isn't a psycho or anything. Mikasa is gonna be less aggressive and more um.. nice and shit xD and Levi is magically taller cause why not? Deal with it. Hehe c: ))

Mikasa took notes on the chemicals her and Dr. Ackerman were testing out. They were trying to find out what mixes they could make and their effects. Mikasa's glanced at Dr.Ackerman. She had a crush on him even though he was her boss. She didn't make it obvious that she liked him since she wouldn't know how the man would react.

She didn't realize she was staring at him for awhile until he noticed. "Oi you writing this down?",he asked with a raised eyebrow. Mikasa quickly looked back and continued taking notes. "Sorry sir.", she mumbled and wrote what chemicals were mixed and the visual effect that happened.

After a long day of work, Mr.Ackerman let Mikasa out early at eight o'clock . "Thanks sir!", she slightly smiled and waved. Since today was Friday, she was going to the nearby club with her friends around nine. He nodded and waved back. He sighed and grabbed a bottle of water before sitting infront of the chemicals. He took off his glasses and pinched the bridge of his nose. He had affections for Mikasa but he knew it wasn't proper for him to date his worker.

He shook off the thought of her and kept working tiredly, since he hadn't had enough sleep for the last few days. He absent-mindly poured a chemical mix into his water while pouring the concoctions into different tubes. He had felt his throat run dry after awhile and drank his water. It tasted a bit weird.

Must have bought a different type of water, he thought. Continuing his work, he felt a pain in his skull. He groaned and held his head. He soon felt his eyelids growing heavy, and soon enough he blacked out.

The man soon came to and wondered where he was. He went in the bathroom and looked at his attire. Why am I wearing this nerd shit?, he thought and took off the lab coat. He scrunched his face and went to his personal office. Levi walked over to his closet and rummaged through the clothes. He found a white button up shirt and black well-fitted jeans. The ravenette changed into them and walked back to the mirror,leaving the top buttons unbuttoned . "Much better.",he smirked. He looked at the time. "Nine ten eh? I think it's party time", he said and grabbed his keys, locking the building as he left.

Mikasa sighed as she sat by the bar. Her friends either found dance partners or were drinking with dudes. "Ugh.",she groaned and took a sip out of her drink, which was a Smirnoff. She felt a tap on her shoulder and looked at the man. She saw Dr.Ackerman and was surprised thathe was there.

"Mind if I sit with you? ",he asked with a small smirk. Mikasa nodded. "Go ahead.",she replied. He sat next to her and ordered a cup of whisky. "So what's your name sweet cheeks? ",he asked coolly. Mikasa raised an eyebrow at this. Maybe since it was a long day at work, she thought. "Mikasa.",she said with a slight blush since he had called her "sweet cheeks".

His drink arrived and he took a sip before returning his gaze at the beautiful woman. "And why are you just drinking alone?",he asked her before taking another sip. Mikasa sighed as she explained the scenario she was in. Levi nodded as he listened, loving the sound of her voice. "Why are you here Dr.Ackerman?", she questioned the ravenette.

"Just call me Levi.", he slightly smirked and grabbed a piece of her hair in his fingertips, slowy twirling it.

"Alright, Levi ", she said, letting his name come out of her mouth easily as if she always called him that.

Levi heard the song that was playing slowly end and the next one starting. He got up and outstretched a hand to her. "Dance with me Mikasa~",he cooed with a small smirk while outstretching a hand to her. Mikasa's eyes slightly widened at his request. "Eh?",she said confusedly. Levi rolled his eyes and scoffed. "C'mon is not like I'm asking you to have sex with me",he said with a slight laugh.

Mikasa blushed at the thought and took his hand. "Okay.",she nodded and Levi led her to the dance floor. He then pulled him close to her which made her blush deepen. Their bodies were pressed close since more people came and it slowly became crowded.

"Just listen to the music ",he whispered and gave her some space. Mikasa nodded and felt the rythmn of the song. It was those techno - style types. It had a good beat and soon her body followed the rythmn. Levi slightly smiled as he watched Mikasa get into the music and did the same as well.

Soon enough they drank and danced more. The more they drank, the more closer they danced until their bodies were practically against each other. Mikasa giggled as she felt Levi's arms wrap around her waist. They continued dancing while talking and making each other laugh.

It was finally eleven thirty and Mikasa went outside to have her brother Eren pick her up since he was leaving work at this time. After calling , she turned to find Levi. "I'll stay with you until your ride comes", he offered. Mikasa shrugged. "Why not?",she asked and sat down. She patted the ground,motioning for Levi to sit. He sat beside her and sighed softly.

"Tonight was fun.",he said and looked at the night sky. Mikasa slightly smiled to herself. " Yeah. It was",she agreed. Tonight had been different, well Levi had. Is he trying to open up to me? , she wondered and fiddled with her thumbs. He seemed rather bold tonight. Usually he kept his stotic demeanor and only seemed to talk about work. Weird, Mikasa thought and shrugged it off.

They talked until Eren came. Levi saw there was a male driver and guessed it was her friend. He got up at the same time as Mikasa.

"Well see ya at work tomorrow ",she slightly smiled.((Ha work on a Saturday? Losers xD Hehe)) Levi suddenly pulled Mikasa close and kissed her briefly but it was a passionate kiss. He broke it with a smirk. "See ya cutie.",he smirked and walked away. He caught a glimpse of the shocked yet angry brunette. He chuckled as he headed down the alley.

Mikasa stood there dazed at what just happened. She felt her cheeks grow hot and realized Eren had seen all of this. This is going to be a great ride home, she thought sarcastically and opened the door, preparing herself for a rant from her overprotective brother.

Levi walked down the alley smugly until his head began to pound. "Tch.",he mumbled and held his head and tried to keep walking. Soon enough he had blacked out.

Next morning

Levi groaned as he woke up with a pounding headache. "What happened. Why am I here?", he thought aloud and looked around. Whatever gotta go to the lab and get it prepared for today's work, he reminded himself and walked to the lab.

Levi made it and unlocked the doors. He went inside his office and got a new white shirt and fully buttoned it. He changed his jeans into some slacks and slipped on his laboratory coat. He found his work glasses and slid them on before setting up the test tubes.

Soon enough Mikasa came into work. She put on her lab coat and walked over to the ravenette finishing setting up the equipment. "Morning Levi",she greeted. Levi almost dropped the tube from her saying his name. How does she know it?, he thought. He cleared his throat. "You are supposed to adress me as Dr.Ackerman or Mr.Ackerman. Got it?", he asked, looking at the woman.

Okay... maybe he just wants to be professional at work, she thought and quickly apologized. "Sorry. You just told me to call you that yesterday so I figur-", she explained but was cut off by Levi. "Yesterday?",he asked her with a raised eyebrow in confusion.

"Yes. Yesterday. You don't recall?",she asked him. Did he drink more after I left and forgot about last night?, she thought. Levi shook his head. "Well you found me at the club and we talked and danced, and-", she paused as she was going to say that they kissed. "And?",Levi asked in his monotone voice.

"And you waited outside with me when I called my brother to pick me up.",she quickly covered up. Levi rubbed his temples. "I guess I drank a lot or some shit since I woke up in an alley",he replied. "I probably forgot because of that. " Levi's stone colored eyes met Mikasa's gray ones. "Did I do anything unprofessional besides just talk to you and tell you my name? ",he pressed hoping he didn't do anything else when he was unaware. Mikasa shook her head in response.

"Okay. Anyways, let get to work.",he replied. "Go get the chemicals from my desk." Mikasa walked over to his desk, thinking about that kiss. I'm happy but yet sad that he forgot. ,she thought and lightly touched her lips, remembering how his felt against hers. "Oi. I not getting any younger here", Levi called. Mikasa hurridd up and brought the test tubes filled with the different formulas. Levi looked at them and spotted an empty vile.

"Did you forget one?",he asked her as he eyed the empty test tube. Mikasa walked back and looked around quickly. "No sir.", she said. Levi furrowed his brow in frustration. There had to be that sixth vile. He remembered mixing them last night. He walked to his desk and rummaged around, finding his open water bottle. No... I couldn't have possibly.., he thought and tasted it. I did. Holy fuck.

Levi turned to Mikasa. "Well it looks like I drank the sixth vile.",he confessed. "How did I act last night?" Mikaaa sighed as she explained he was the opposite of himself. He was more outspoken and flirtatious than ever. Levi listened and put a hand on the slightly shorter woman's shoulder. "Are you sure I didn't do anything when I was basically a different person?",he asked again, gazing inro her eyes.

"Ummmm.....", Mikasa trailed off with a nervous chuckle and looked away with a slight blush. Levi slightly growled and redirected her face towards him, his hand under her chin. "What did I do?",he asked. It's not that bad isn't it? Surely I must have did something idiotic and probably embarrassed her.

"Well ... you kissed me sir.",she said trying not to meet his gaze. Levi was shocked but kept his demeanor. "Was it like a peck on the lips? ",he asked. One of the things I wanted to do for so long but I don't remember it. Fuck.,He had thought. She coughed and cleared her throat.

"When my brother Eren came you suddenly pulled me close and kissed me deeply before smirking and walking away.",Mikasa confessed while remembering how his lips felt like against hers. "Its not a big of a deal since I know you don't have any personal affections towards me.",she shrugged and shook off his grasp and walked to her desk and was fixing some items akwardly.

Levi sighed and took off his glasses and set them down on his desk. He walked over to Mikasa , who was turned the opposite direction from him. He grabbed her wrists and turned her around before placing her on her desk in a sitting position. He still kept her wrists in his hands and moved close to her. "I never said I didn't have any personal affections for you Ms.Ackerman.",he whispered.

Mikasa's eyes widened as a light blush formed on her face. "O-oh....",she blankly replied. Levi moved his face in front of hers. "I always had the urge to kiss you but always prevented myself. And the time I did kiss you, I don't remember a thing.", he said softly. Mikasa was going to talk until she heard him continue. "But that's gonna change", he slyly smirked and pressed his lips against hers.

Mikasa's blush grew worse and soon enough she melted into the kiss. Levi let go of her wrists and wrapped his arms around her waist. He softly broke the kiss and pecked Mikasa's forehead. "Let's get to work on a cure, but for now you have to deal with the split-personality Levi's for now.", he mumbled.

"Yes Dr.Ackerman", Mikasa replied with a small smile, knkwing this was going to be an.... interesting expiriment.

~A/N~
Welp I hope you enjoyed. I liked writing this xD hehe Feel free to comment about your opinion,suggestions, and any other One-shot ideas! Love ya my weeabaes!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

16.1K 539 38
[UNDER HEAVY EDITING] [REALLY CRINGE IN THE BEGINNING] ╰┈➤❝𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ : ̗̀➛𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐀𝐔 : ̗̀➛𝐀...
14.1K 366 17
an AU Levi and Mikasa romance and action
433K 6.5K 30
- Gender fluid (previously a fem reader so some are wanky) (very...very wanky) - Completed series - cringy - I hate this and it's bad and every time...
93.8K 2.4K 21
Surprisingly trashier than expected! I TAKE REQUEST