Levi x Mikasa: Fights

His stare irked her.

The way he looked at her pissed her off.

The aura between them made her want to punch a wall.

After training, Miksasa quickly left off to the stables to cool off. Only one person noticed her quick leave.

Mikasa quickly slammed the door behind her and kicked a hay bale in frustration. She didn't know why she felt this anger rise in her as he talked to her.

She sighed and plopped down on a nearby chair. She looked down at the ground in thought and lightly scuffed her feet against the floor.

Liberty the white stallion leaned its snout to her and lightly nuzzled her, wanting to comfort the distressed human. Mikasa lightly smiled at the creatures action and stroked its mane. "I don't know but I feel angry when he does that. I don't want him to focus on me but I want him to know that I'm there.", she spoke to the horse.

The horse lightly whinned and Mikasa continued. "I get... Envious. About her. She's really close to him and I feel off. I've been his right-hand man for awhile since Erens been gone.", she sighed.

A figure from the shadows emerged and Mikasa heard the sound of whatever it was. "Who's there?", she called. She looked around and saw it was no other than Levi.

"Would you like to explain to me who are you envious of and why?", he asked calmly.

"Who gave you the right to eavesdrop?",she glared. Levi raised an eyebrow. "It involves me I'm assuming so I have the right to know what's happening", he spat.

Mikasa clenched her teeth and looked away from him. "Why should I explain to you?You wouldn't even understand.", she argued.

"I probably will and don't forget I'm your superior", he scoffed. Mikasa clenched her fists. "You don't scare me shorty", she grumbled. Levi's eye twitched in annoyance."Then face me. Coward."

Mikasa turned around quickly and her stone cold gaze met his. "Okay asshole, I'm fucking pissed about you and that fucking tangerine head."

"And why would you be ? ", he rolled his eyes. Mikasa glared at him.

"Weren't you fucking listening earlier?! If it wasn't for your dense head, you would have figured out that I have feelings for you shit-head!", she yelled and stormed off on him. "Stupid", she muttered as she slammed the door.