Model! Levi x Model! Mikasa: Photo Shoots

[A/N: Levis a bit taller!]

Mikasa sighed as she headed to the studio to do a photo shoot. She drank a cup of coffee as she walked into the building.

She made it to her floor and met up with her manager Armin Artlet. "Hey Mikasa!", the blonde smiled. Mikasa returned the smile. "So what's today's shoot?", she asked. Armin opened up the folder and flipped through a couple pages. "Mmmm. Ah! Your modeling with a male partner!", he read.

Mikasa was a bit surprised since she never had a male partner. Well there's a first for everything. "What's it for?", she asked curiously.

"Its for a colonge and perfume selection so you'll have about five or six different scenes.", The blonde said. "So go get dressed up for the first one!", he smiled. Mikasa thanked him and left to her dressing room.

Mikasa got on set. She had some makeup but it was neither too light or too heavy. She was wearing a long skirt and a crop top that was cut up from the bottom rim. The male model met up with her. He had a white button up shirt and some nice pants. Since they were there early they talked.

"Hello, my names Levi", he introduced and held his hand out. Mikasa took it and shook it. "I'm Mikasa", she replied. "Nice name", he complimented. She thanked him.

As they watched the staff set up the cameras and lighting they continued to talk. "This is my first shoot with a male", Mikasa chuckled. Levi rose an eyebrow. "Really?", he asked. Mikasa nodded. "Then prepare to do those awkward romantic poses or something", he teased. Mikasa rolled her eyes. "I am."

"Okay!", the photographer said. "This is for Wild ! ", she said. "You two face each other!" The duo did so. "Okaayyy now Mikasa grab onto his collar and Levi caress her cheek!" Mikasa blushed as she felt Levis cold hand on her cheek. "Told you", he murmed with a smirk. Mikasa chuckled and rolled her eyes before looking at him. The photographer quickly took photos. "That's the perfect look!", she exclaimed.

The two went through a series of different outfits, poses, and different sceneries. They had to do a lot of eye contact which became less awkward. They also had to do "romantic" things like Mikasa pulling him close to her or Levi wrapping his arms around her. They first would laugh at it but then get serious and get into it.

One of the last poses was that Levi had to had his shirt open and Mikasa had to touch his chest. (You know like the girl looks like she's ready( ・ั₃・ั ) or some shit and the guy is all cool and like mmmm ლ('ڡ'ლ)). At this time they had a break and Mikasa became embarrassed as she found out what they had to do. Levi smirked at her innocence.

"Its okay if you want to stroke my abs", he teased.(That's not all she's gonna stroke (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I'm sorry..... ) Mikasa playfully slapped his hand. "Whatever ", she rolled her eyes. "We can practice if you'd like", he suggested. Even though it was awkward for her she nodded. He unbuttoned his shirt and Mikasa's eyes widened as she saw his eight-pack. Her cheeks grew red.

"Nice abs", she mumbled. Levi lightly chuckled. "Come here", he said and she sat next to him. "In the shoot youre gonna look at my eyes and not my chest", he said as she still stared. She said a quick sorry and looked at him as she placed a hand on his chest. "This is so weird",she muttered and maintained eye contact. "And our faces have to be really close", he said and they moved closer. Their lips were centimeters apart and their cool breath hit each others lips. (MMmMMm sexUaL TenSion.... Gomen /-\)

They were called up and they did the same exact pose as the photographer took multiple shots and said he was done. Levi lightly pecked Mikasa's lips and smirked. "Good job for a rookie", he said and was about to walk off when Mikasa pulled him back. "You call that a kiss?",she smirked and pulled him to her. She placed her lips on his and gave him a soft sweet kiss. He kissed back as the photographer took more pictures. "Not in the script but perfect! ~"

~A/N~
O gawd I sucked at this scenario. I didn't know what to do so I was like HMMMM LETS MAKE EM KISS! Hehehe...anyways, was this decent? I felt like I did a derpy job but what do you guys think? Let me know and comment! Please rate and yeah.... Love you my Lil weeabaes :3 o(*^▽^*)o