Tea

Mikasa was finishing up her usual chores. Today Levi had assigned her to clean the kitchen, feed the horses, clean her room, and clean his office.

She finished scrubbing his last window. "Done" she muttered.

"Hm " Levi said and examined his office. "It's still a mess, redo everything." He said with his usual stotic look. Actually it was pretty clean but Levi liked having her around for some strange reason.

She bit back a remark and started to clean the windows again. Levi walked off and headed into the kitchen. He made his usual tea and realized he made more than a cup. He grabbed another and poured the rest of the tea in it.

Mikasa was cleaning his desk as he walked in with the two cups. "Are you that addicted to tea?" She asked.

"No the other cup is for you brat" he rolled his eyes and handed her it. "You can take a break here for now." He told her as he sat at his desk. She nodded and sat across from him.

"Thanks sir" she said and sipped her tea. The hot liquid hit her tounge and burned it a bit. Mikasas eyes widened at the slight pain but she swallowed the tea.

Levi noticed her actions. "You ok Ackerman?" He asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Just burnt my tounge" she shrugged.

"Lemme see", he said and looked at her with his usual stare.

"Fine" she said and leaned a tiny bit on the desk. She stuck her tounge out and waited for him to tell her to sir back down.

Instead he gave it a quick glance and pulled her in for a kiss. Mikasa eyes widened at first but somehow she found herself melting in the kiss. He pulled away slowly and smirked.

"I like you Ackerman. A lot" he said and looked into her dark eyes.

She blushed slightly. "I-I like you too Corporal."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's another crappy one-shot. Hope you enjoyed ❤