Pocky Game

((Modern A/U. -Highschool!- Mikasa and Levi are Sophomores at a party. Mikasa is part of the cheerleaders and Levi is in Basketball))

"C'mon Mikasa!!!! You have to plllaayy~" Petra giggled as Mikasa was chosen to play the game .

"Why?" She groaned.

"Because the bottle chose you!" She smiled.

"Fine fine I'll play so I can be left alone after" she mumbled

"Ok so its girls turn to be blindfolded" She chuckled and put the blindfold over Mikasa.

"Ugh." Mikasa sighed.

Sasha and Christa brought a basketball player to play. It was Levi Ackerman.

"Why do I have to play this stupid ass game?!" He complained.

"Shhh!!!!" Sasha said. "She will notice if its you so be quiet!!"

He rolled his eyes and saw Mikasa in a blindfold. Levi had been crushing on this girl for awhile. Supposedly she liked him too. Next to her was an open box of Pocky.

The girls sat him down in front of her. Petra put the pocky in Mikasas mouth and motioned Levi to play. Hr sighed and nibbled on the other side.

Crunch , Crunch, Crunch, Crunch.

Soon their lips almost met. Levi ate the last bit of Pocky and pulled Mikasa for a kiss. Mikasa blushed madly and took off the blindfold to see that her crush was kissing her. She kissed back and pulled away slowly. Her face was pink and she didn't know what to say. He smirked.

"So you do like me back" he said. "Or else you wouldn't have kissed back."

She didn't know what to say and just nodded. He chuckled and took her hand.

"How bout we talk? Unless you want to kiss more" he smirked.

"Shut up" she muttered.

He chuckled and took her hand as they walked and talked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N SORRY FOR THIS CRAPPY CHAPTER /)-(\ NNNGGGG. I SO NEED TO CATCH UP ON MY STORIEEESSS *cries* xD Well I hoped you like this crappy chapter