Wait. What?

((An Au Rivamika One-shot. Split Personality!Levi x Crushing!Mikasa. Levi is based off of Dr.Jekyl and Mr.Hide. I don't really know how the original story goes so I'm winging it and he isn't a psycho or anything. Mikasa is gonna be less aggressive and more um.. nice and shit xD and Levi is magically taller cause why not? Deal with it. Hehe c: ))

Mikasa took notes on the chemicals her and Dr. Ackerman were testing out. They were trying to find out what mixes they could make and their effects. Mikasa's glanced at Dr.Ackerman. She had a crush on him even though he was her boss. She didn't make it obvious that she liked him since she wouldn't know how the man would react.

She didn't realize she was staring at him for awhile until he noticed. "Oi you writing this down?",he asked with a raised eyebrow. Mikasa quickly looked back and continued taking notes. "Sorry sir.", she mumbled and wrote what chemicals were mixed and the visual effect that happened.

After a long day of work, Mr.Ackerman let Mikasa out early at eight o'clock . "Thanks sir!", she slightly smiled and waved. Since today was Friday, she was going to the nearby club with her friends around nine. He nodded and waved back. He sighed and grabbed a bottle of water before sitting infront of the chemicals. He took off his glasses and pinched the bridge of his nose. He had affections for Mikasa but he knew it wasn't proper for him to date his worker.

He shook off the thought of her and kept working tiredly, since he hadn't had enough sleep for the last few days. He absent-mindly poured a chemical mix into his water while pouring the concoctions into different tubes. He had felt his throat run dry after awhile and drank his water. It tasted a bit weird.

Must have bought a different type of water, he thought. Continuing his work, he felt a pain in his skull. He groaned and held his head. He soon felt his eyelids growing heavy, and soon enough he blacked out.

The man soon came to and wondered where he was. He went in the bathroom and looked at his attire. Why am I wearing this nerd shit?, he thought and took off the lab coat. He scrunched his face and went to his personal office. Levi walked over to his closet and rummaged through the clothes. He found a white button up shirt and black well-fitted jeans. The ravenette changed into them and walked back to the mirror,leaving the top buttons unbuttoned . "Much better.",he smirked. He looked at the time. "Nine ten eh? I think it's party time", he said and grabbed his keys, locking the building as he left.

Mikasa sighed as she sat by the bar. Her friends either found dance partners or were drinking with dudes. "Ugh.",she groaned and took a sip out of her drink, which was a Smirnoff. She felt a tap on her shoulder and looked at the man. She saw Dr.Ackerman and was surprised thathe was there.

"Mind if I sit with you? ",he asked with a small smirk. Mikasa nodded. "Go ahead.",she replied. He sat next to her and ordered a cup of whisky. "So what's your name sweet cheeks? ",he asked coolly. Mikasa raised an eyebrow at this. Maybe since it was a long day at work, she thought. "Mikasa.",she said with a slight blush since he had called her "sweet cheeks".

His drink arrived and he took a sip before returning his gaze at the beautiful woman. "And why are you just drinking alone?",he asked her before taking another sip. Mikasa sighed as she explained the scenario she was in. Levi nodded as he listened, loving the sound of her voice. "Why are you here Dr.Ackerman?", she questioned the ravenette.

"Just call me Levi.", he slightly smirked and grabbed a piece of her hair in his fingertips, slowy twirling it.

"Alright, Levi ", she said, letting his name come out of her mouth easily as if she always called him that.

Levi heard the song that was playing slowly end and the next one starting. He got up and outstretched a hand to her. "Dance with me Mikasa~",he cooed with a small smirk while outstretching a hand to her. Mikasa's eyes slightly widened at his request. "Eh?",she said confusedly. Levi rolled his eyes and scoffed. "C'mon is not like I'm asking you to have sex with me",he said with a slight laugh.