Meow?:Neko!Levi x Mikasa

Levi was in his office doing his paperwork as usual. He sighed and rubbed his temples since he had to finish another load of paperwork. As he was about to continue, Hanji burst in the door.
"Hey Leevviiiiii", she said with a big smile. Levi narrowed his eyes at the crazed woman. He knew that she was going to ask him for a favor.

"Get out.",he immediately said and looked back at his papaerwork. Hanji pouted. "Buutt Leviiiii. I wanna test something out",she whined. Levi frowned at the woman. "Im not a test subject like Jaëger. Try it on him."

Hanji continued to whine and started to tug on the ravenette's sleeve. "Let me tryyy it oouuttt",she pleaded. Levi got fed up and agreed so it would shut her up. The scientist smiled happily and handed him a vile with a green liquid inside. Levi slightly hesitated before drinking the thing. He handed the vile to her. "What's it supposed to do?",he asked wariky. She shrugged. "I dunno but we'll find out",she chuckled before running out.

Levi cursed under his breath and picked up his paperwork. He continued signing it and whatnot until he decided to take a nap some he rarely sleeped at night. He laid his head on his arms and slowly drifted to sleep.

Mikasa was asked to go retrieve paperwork from Levi if he had finished any. She walked through the halls and stopped at the Corporal's door. She knocked lightly and said her name so he could know who was there. She didn't get a response after a few minutes and decided to go inside. She opened the door cautiously so it wouldn't make that creaking sound. She walked infront of his desk and was aurprised at what she saw.

Levi was asleep and he had cat ears ontop of his head that slightly flicked every now and then. She saw the finished pile but mostly focused on the ravenette. She wanted to pet his ears.... badly. Ever since Mikasa was little, she loved petting the cats she came across. Even when she moved to the Jaëger household. It was a usual habit of hers. Mikasa walked beside the man and stared. She looked at the man skeptically before lightly touching his ears. Levi slightly hummed in his sleep and shifted a bit. She started to scratch behind his left ear and she heard a purr come from the man. She did the same to the other ear and he nuzzled into her touch. (A/N he's like somewhat awake on the next part but not fully. XD)

After awhile, Mikasa slowly stopped and was about to leave but Levi stopped her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her close. Mikasa didn't know what to do in this situatioan so she sat on his desk and petted his ears. His purrs grew deeper and he leaned his head on her lap.
His purrs grew lighter as he fell into a deep sleep again.

Hanji walked in since Mikasa had been gone for awhile. She saw Levi asleep against Mikasa's lap and grinned. She picked up the stack of finished paperwork and was about to leave when Mikasa stopped her. "When will his cat ears dissappear? ",she asked the brunette. Hanji shrugged. "Maybe it'll wear off in a couple days",she said and left the two. "Operarion Levi and Mikasa was a success ",she whispered to herself with a content smile.

~A/N~

Do you like how I did the title? Comment and I'll proabably fix the others like that as well.