I was here first.

((An AU Murderer!Mikasba x Murderer!Levi one-shot))

Levi sighed as he was cleaning up his mess. He wiped at the blood that was on the floor. This victim fought back so it made it more difficult to kill..... and clean.

He gave a slight 'Tch' as he finished. He walked around the empty house and made sure to clean up his evidence.

Tommorrow he would murder the news anchor Petra Ral. She had recently covered up a newsworthy money scandal. Even thought she was peppy on the outside, Levi knew she was a bad person. And he had to get rid of the bad people.

He slightly smirked at his plan to murder Ms.Ral. He grabbed his supplies and put it in his black Duffel bag.

"Nice seeing ya around Mr.Smith." Levi said as he passed the blonde haired man who was on the floor dead.

Levi whistled to himself as he left the house and headed home. Another crime by "No Name".

~~~~NEXT DAY AT MS.RALS HOUSE~~~~~

'Ha she is such a whore ' Levi thought as a drunk Petra led him in. He had 'accidently' met her at a nightclub. She asked him to go to her place and he agreed. Levi couldn't shake off a feeling that something was off. Petra brought drinks and excused herself to the restroom.

'How easier can this get?' He thought and slipped some sleeping powder into her drink and mixed it.

He waitied for her to come back. He heard a thump against the floor. 'Maybe she had too much to drink' he thought as he stood up and walked quietly in the direction Petra went. He saw a glimpse of orange hair and then saw it disappear.

'The hell?' He thought to himself and walked into the room. There was a girl with short raven hair and she had a baseball bat with a bit of blood on it. She wore a tight black top, a red scarf, some leather skinny jeans, and short combat boots.

"Who the fuck are you? " Levi asked.

"You her Boyfriend?" She quickly looked up and grabbed her bat with both hands.

"No." He scoffed.

"Well I gotta get rid of witnesses." She slightly smirked and swung at him. Levi grabbed the bat and forcefully grabbed it out of her hands. He threw it across the room. "Is that it?" He smirked.

The ravenette growled and charged at the shorter male. She tackled him and grabbed a knife that was hidden in her boot.

Levi fell back and saw a glint of a knife. He rolled the girl over so he was ontop. She quickly held the knife to his throat. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you shorty." She scowled.

"I was here first so I get to kill my prey." He scowled back at her.

"You killing her?" She laughed. "It looked like you were going to fuck her than to kill her." She said.

"You don't even know who I am?" He growled.

"Ditto." She said with venom in her voice.

"I'm No Name." He smirked.

"And I'm Slicer." She said proudly.

These two were the top murderers. Levi was called No Name since nobody knew who he was and he left that signature at his scenes. Mikasa was given the name Slicer since most of her victims had deep slice wounds on them. They both had other nicknames but these were the ones they were mostly known by.

"You're Slicer?" He asked unbelievably.

"Yes and You're No Name?" She questioned.

He nodded. "Well I think we can work out something here."

"Like what?" She squinted.

"We can work as a duo." He said.

"And how would this duo work?" She asked slightly bringing down the knife, but not letting it completely leave his throat.

"Well we can alternate on the different methods on killing our victims and I can clean up our evidence. " He explained.

"It sounds like a good deal." She mumbled. "But if you fucking rat me out" she warned and brought the knife closer to his throat. "I wont hesitate to kill you." She whispered into his ear and pushed him off of her.

Levi got up. "Same to you. So do we got a deal?" He asked and outstretched a hand.

"Deal...." she mumbled and used his hand to get up. She shook it as well to make the deal.

"Now we gotta find a way to kill this shit."

"I have a way", Mikasa smirked. She told him her plan. Levi listened and slightly smirked.

'Maybe this brat won't be that bad at all. She's kinda pretty after I got a good look at her' he thought and agreed to the plan.

They both looked at Petra slowly mumbling awake. They smirked evily and walked over to her.

"Well it seems like Ms.Ral is awake. " Levi smirked as the both nearest her.

"Time for the fun to start." Mikasa chuckled evily and pulled her knife out.

They both laughed together and cornered Petra.

'This Shorty ain't half bad.... and his looks are good... this isn't the time. Its time for murder right now ' Mikasa thought as they cornered the crying strawberry blonde.

~A/N~
HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY ONE-SHIT. (YES I SPELT IT LIKE THAT CAUSE ITS KINDA BLEH)