Drunk

( Mikasa is twenty and Levi is still his same age >30 <)

The whole crew had drank to celebrate their sucess in the recent expedition. Levi sighed as he scanned the group of rookies. Eren and Jean were arguing about a drinking game that they were playing, Armin had left to throw up, Sasha and Connie were giggling, and the others were still drinking normally. As he scanned the room, his eyes landed on the dark haired female who apparently passed out.

"Tch.",Levi mumbled and got up. He walled over to Mikasa and poked her. "Oi.",he said. He received a grumble in response. 'Guess I should take her to her room to sleep ',he thought. Levi slung Mikasa over his shoulder and walked out of the livingroom. He heard Mikasa groan and grumble along the way but she didn't say anything that caught his attention.

He finally made it into her room and laid her on the bed. He walked to her closet, looking for a blanket for her to use. Meanwhile Mikasa was grumbking that she felt hot. She started to slip off her casual clothes until she was left in her bra and underwear. Levi turned around with the blanket in his arms and saw Mikasa left in her undergarments. "Fuck. Shithead put your clothes back on.",he instructed as he placed the blanket on the edge of the bed and collected her clothes in his arms. He walked over to her and outstretched them to her with his cheeks turning a slight pink.

"Noooo..",Mikasa grumbled and pushed them away. Levi tried again but she shoved him harder. Levi gritted his teeth and tried slipping her skirt on her but recived a kick in the face. Levi growled angrily and sat on the edge of the bed. "I give up. Anyways I'll be goi-",he said until he got cut off when he suddenly felt the bed against his back. He looked up and saw Mikasa straddling him.

"What the actual fuck?",he said as he felt his cheeks burn. Mikasa hiccuped and leaned her face close to him. He could smell the faint scent of whiskey off her rosy lips. "Y- *hic* your an ass *hic* hole". Levi raised an eyebrow. "Says the one who voluntary took off their clothes and the person who is straddling me", he said cooly.

Mikasa continued on , ignoring his statement. "You could have *hic* died in t-the expedition *hic* trying to *hic* save h-her",she said as she leaned against him. The "her" she was reffering to was a female cadet who had died in encounter with four Titans.

"And? I was trying to prevent less casualties ",he told her. Mikasa hit his chest with her fists and leaned her head down. Her body was shaking. 'I-Is she....?',he thought as he heard her slightly sniffle and saw tears stream off her face.

"You could have died and left me!",she said while sobbing. "I-I liked you *hic* for awhile but don't *hic* show in because I'm a-afraid *hic* of getting attached.",she said and fell onto his chest crying into his shirt.

Levi lightly ran his fingers through her soft locks. "I like you too Mikasa and I'm afraid of that as well",he said in a soft and gentle tone. He had to admit that this was his first time being gentle to anyone before. He felt her trembling stop and heard her sobs die. "And I wont leave you. I promise. Mkay?", he asked her while slightly nudging her for a response. Instead he saw that she had fallen asleep. He sighed and pulled the covers over them and soon fell asleep with her still on him.

~Morning~

Mikasa yawned as she woke up. She slowly fluttered her eyelids open and saw she was beside Levi. He grumbled as he was starting to stir awake. Mikasa didn't know why he was in her bed and why she was only left in her panties and bra. She grabbed her pillow and hit him in the face, waking him up. "Why the hell are you in my bed perv!", she said defensively.

"We made love",Levi said wanting to see her reaction. Mikasa's cheeks grew red. "W-what?!",she said embarrassedly and held her pillow closely to her trying not to imagine what they did. Levi chuckled at her innocence and how flustered she was getting.

"Nah we didn't but I bet you just imagined it",he smirked. Mikasa hit him again. "Get out pervert! ",she yelled as her cheeks burned crimson. He got up and headed for the door. "Love you too brat",he said and doged a shoe she had thrown at him.