Hi?:Babysitter!Mikasa x Levi

Mikasa had a babysitter service with her friends. They worked from five to nine on weekdays and from one to eleven on Saturdays. Today was Saturday and Sasha,Annie, and Historia were at a few houses taking care of the children. Mikasa was reviewing noted boredly until her phone rang.

"Hello?",she answered.

"Tch. Hello is this the baby- Oi your making a mess!",he said. "Hold on.",he said and left the phone.

Mikasa heard shuffling in the background and a little boy crying. She frowned upon hearing the kid cry. She heard the man pick up the phone again. "Anyways is this the local babysitting service ran by those high schoolers from Freedom High?",he asked while ignoring the childs sniffles amd small cries.

Mikasa bit back a sharp response. "Yes. This is Maria's babysitting service, how may I be of help?",she asked.

"I need someone to help watch over my cousin who's staying over for awhile.",he said flatly.

"Alright sir. What time would you want someone to head over?",she asked.

"At five and they can leave at nine",he responded. "Adress is 1439 Oak Drive",he said before hanging up abruptly.

"This asshole",she cursed as she wrote the adress down after he rudely hung up. She looked at the time and ir was four. "Guess I have to go since Sasha and fhe others get off their shifts later than five."

At five she arrived at the house with her backpack slung over her shoulder. She sighed and rang the doorbell. After a couple minutes the door opened revealing a shorter male. He had gray eyes and jet black hair. He looked at Mikasa and scoffed. "You're late."

"Well I wouldn't have if you answered the door earlier.",she responded. He muttered a small Tch and opened the door and let her in. As she walked into the house she saw a boy about two or three years old peering at her from the hallway curiously. She lightly smiled at the boy and the boy grinned back and ran to her. He hugged her leg and looked at the man.

"Brat.",he said under his breath and looked at the girl. "This is Eren my cousin.",he said and looked at the brunette. Mikasa kneeled down and smiled at the boy.

"Hello Eren, my name is Mikasa." The boy looked at her and mouthed her name before saying it aloud. "Meekasa?",he asked. Mikasa was used to kids saying her name wrong and was perfectly fine with it. She nodded in agreement. The boy giggled and looked at the man.

"Wevi, Dis is Meekasa.",he said happily. Levi gave a curt nod and didnt say anything.

Mikasa looked at the ravenette."Aren't you gonna leave?",she asked while raising an eyebrow. He gave a small Tch in response and crossed his arms. "I have to watch you to see if you'll do the job right brat.", he scoffed.

Why is this asshole Fucking rude...., she thought. Mikasa glared at him for a second and mumbled a Whatever before focusing on Eren. She smiled at him and offered to play a game first.

Later on that day...

Mikasa had put Eren to bed and finished tucking him in. She smiled at his tiny adorable face and kissed his forehead before slowly shutting the door behind her.

"I guess you're okay", Levi said as he watched her. Mikasa jumped from his sudden appearance.

"Jesus Christ, you scared me", she said and let out a small sigh as she picked up her bag.

She made sure she had all her belongings and headed out the door. Levi follows behind her and leaned against the doorframe.

"Oi. I want you to only babysit Eren. No buts about it.", he said in his usual tone and closed the door.

"Fucking weirdo....", she said yet she felt somewhat happy about coming back to this house. Levi was rude but there was something else to him.

Forget about that for now.

Mikasa sighed as she headed to her car and looked back at the house. She saw Levi's figure in one of the windows. He seemed like he was taking off his shirt.

I wonder if he has abs, her mind idmediatelly thought of. Her cheeks grew pink. "I shouldn't think of that", she scolded herself and got in her car.

This job was going to be.... Interesting