Levi x Mikasa:Bad Romance(Lemon?)

~ •The Ackermans. They had mixed feelings for each other. Both good and both bad.• ~

"Shrimp", Mikasa hissed under her breath as she walked past the shorter male. He grabbed her arm and stopped her. "What did you say Ackerman?", he questioned even though he heard it clearly. Mikasa met his stone-cold grey eyes with her onyx ones. "I said shrimp", she glared.

The man idmediately pinned her against the wall.He grabbed her wrists and pinned her above her head with one hand. "Say that again and see what happens cadet", he threatened as he stared at her. Mikasa raised an eyebrow but continued to push her luck. "Shri-", she said until his lips crashed against hers roughly.

She felt her face heat up but didn't lose back. There was no way she was giving into him. She bit his lower lip and he growled as he pulled away. He licked the small amount of blood that came from the bite while Mikasa watched as his tounge slide across his lip. She had to admit it was a bit sexy. No! She can't give into him. Not this time.

Levi roughly slammed his lips against hers and slid his tounge into her mouth. Mikasa fought back for dominance as their tounges clashed against each other.

Levis free hand took off her scarf and trailed down to the buttons on her shirt. He slowly started to unbutton them one-by-one. Mikasa's face heated up as she felt her shirt get looser.

As he pulled from the heated kiss, a trail of saliva fell from their lips. Levi wiped his mouth but left the saliva drip from Mikasa's mouth. It was about to dribble off her chin until he licked it off.

Mikasa shuddered and knew what she had to do.....

As he unbuttoned halfway down her stomach, she kneed him hardly in the crotch. The man loosened his grip off her and groaned slightly in pain. Mikasa freed herself and kicked him in the stomach. "Pervert", she mumbled and picked off her scarf before heading off.

If she would have stayed any longer, she wouldn't have resisted him.

~A/N~

So I was requested to do a love/hate thing and this lemon thing happened. I don't think it fit the request xD what do you guys think? Comment!!! :D