Highschool AU! Levi x In Love!Mikasa: Love at first Sight

They're here!, Mikasa thought as she opened her package. Inside were a pack of contact lenses. They weren't regular ones though.

Mikasa opened the instructions.

Love at First Sight! Lenses
If you put on these lenses and look at a guy, you'll instantly fall for him! These lenses are unbreakable and one pair is enough.

This product does not expire. Do not get hit on the face hardly by a ball with lenses on.
Non flammable product. Consult with a doctor if you never used lenses. We are not responsible for any injuries.

Mikasa threw the paper and looked at the case. It had pink caps and hearts on them. She put the lenses in with the lense cleaner liquid as well. Can't wait for school.

The next day, Mikasa sat at her desk by the window and looked outside to see Eren in his usual spot on the baseball field. Perfect!

Mikasa put on the lenses and quickly looked at that spot again. As soon as she did, she saw that Eren wasn't there. It was an upperclassman named Levi. The lenses took effect and Mikasa felt her heartbeat increase. She couldn't keep her eyes off the handsome ravenette. So this is love?

Her friend Sasha who sat behind her poked her with her pencil. "Staring at Eren?", she whispered with a giggle. Mikasa raised an eyebrow. "No. Why?"

"Who are you staring at then?", she asked. Mikasa looked out the window with a small sigh. "Levi-senpai~", she cooed lightly. Sasha looked at Mikasa with disbelief.

"An upperclassman?!", she said loudly and the teacher glared at Sasha before she said sorry. Mikasa nodded and doodled hearts in her notebook thinking about Levi.

~A/N~
I got this idea from a song called "I'm sorry for liking you!", by Utata-P. I didn't put in the lasers cause they seemed dumb to me. Anyways hope you like this short one-shot!!!!! ('つヮ⊂)