Modern day AU! Levi x Sumissive!Mikasa: Tears and Kids

[I read a fanfic and this scenario is based off it since I really liked the plot and yeah . I changed it slightly so hope you likeeeee and Levi is slightly taller in this one-shot c: ]

Levi and his friend Mikasa were eating at a fastfood restaurant together since it was his day off and he told the girl he would hang out with her today. Well they were a bit more than friends. They had a crush on each other but both of them didn't bring it up often. They would hold hands occasionally or tease eachother like couples usually do.

Mikasa didn't eat that much earlier so she ordered two BigMacs, a large order of fries, a large drink, and a ten piece chicken nuggets. After paying for her order she felt somewhat self-concious about all the food she got and filled her drink at the soda-machine and sat down at a table.

After a couple of minutes, Levi soon joined her and sat across from her. "Hungry?", he joked as he took a sip of his soda. Mikasa slightly blushed. "Shut up.",she mumbled. Levi slightly smirked and talked with her for a bit before they both received their orders.

They ate and talked about what they did recently. Levi really wanted to bring up something that happened last week but hesitated.

Flashback:

Mikasa was talking to Levi while she was preparing someone's coffee. She worked at a coffee shop and Levi would drop NY every so often and chat with her.After she served the customer, Sasha came up to Mikasa and whispered something in her ear. Mikasa's smile faltered and she excused herself. She headed out a door that led out to the back parking lot.

Levi waited for five minutes and decided to go see what was going on. When he walked outside and neared the lot, he heard shuffling and Mikasa arguing. As he went in the parking lot, he saw some males dragging her down the street sidewalk and hurried to catch up.

As he was in hearing distance he heard them argue.

"Let go of me you assholes!", Mikasa squirmed as the two guys had a tight grip on her.

"Ya know she seems pretty cute",the male on her left said as he was dragging her by her left arm.
"Maybe we should keep her to ourselves instead of selling her", the guy on her right said as he did the same thing to her other arm.

"Yeah, she has all the right stuff in the right places", the third with black hair said and twirled a strand of her hair while leaning to her ear to whisper something while Mikasa was trying to move away.

Levi ran up and took Mikasa's wrist from the dude on the right. "Oh there you are. I thought I lost you", he said and glared at the other men as he saw her eyes slightly tear up.

The third male squinted at him. "Who the hell are you?", he scowled.

"I'm her boyfriend",he replied and took Mikasa fully away from them. She was leaned against his chest and she slightly trembled. "Well we have to go", he said and tried to turn away.

He could fight them if her wanted to but Mikasa seemed scared enough as it is and he wanted to get her out of there.

"Hey hey. Get back here", the leader sneered and the trio followed them. A police officer was walking by and heard the commotion and asked of anything was wrong.

"Yeah those creeps are scaring my girlfriend",Levi said and the officer looked at Mikasa and she nodded as she dug her face in Levi's chest. The officer shooed the men away and Levi walked off with Mikasa under his arm and snuggled in his chest.

He hugged her as they walked together. "I'm taking you home", Levi said and kissed the top of her head. Mikasa didn't move away and nodded in agreement as they walked together.

End of Flashback

"Wanna go to the mall afterwards and see a movie or something?", Levi asked as they finished their food. Mikasa happily agreed.

As they walked outside and started to head down to the corner street, Mikasa felt someone yank her hand and turn her around. "Missed me?", her ex-boyfriend Jean said. Her eyes widened in realization and she yanked her hand away.

"Awe you should greet me better ya'know?", he smirked and wrapped his arm around her waist. Levi noticed Mikasa wasn't walking beside him anymore and turned around to see Mikasa with a light-haired brunette.

"Cmon you know what happens when you ignore me", he mumbled and clasped her wrist. Mikasa winced and cursed at him. "If I hear you say that again to me, you'll be sorrier", he threatened.

Levi went up to them as he heard what the male said. "Hey let go of her asshole", he growled and pulled Mikasa away from him.

"Is this your new boyfriend or something?", Jean glared at Mikasa. "You left me for this dude?"

"She left a scumbag for a person who treats her well", Levi glared at the taller male. Mikasa hid behind Levi,starting to cry, while watching the two agrue until the first punch was aimed at Levi. It hit him hard in the jaw but he didn't show it. Levi slammed his fist into Jean's face and knocked him out.

Levi took ahold of Mikasa and led her to a nearby park so they could be away when Jean woke up. The two sat on a park bench and Levi watched Mikasa hung her head down and cry. He knew she usually held her emotions in until she broke down. He didn't know if she didn't want to be touched or whether to hug her.

People walked by and gave frowns at Mikasa crying and Levi watching akwardly. Some kids from the playground walked by and saw Mikasa finishing crying.

"Mister you better treat your girlfriend better", a small brown haired girl said to Levi.

Levi was dumbfounded and didn't know what to say to the kid.

"Yeah mommy says to not make girls cry", a raven haired boy mentioned.

Mikasa was wiping her eyes and smiled as she heard the kids talk to Levi.

"You better make it up to her", a taller blonde boy said.

Mikasa looked at the kids and lightly smiled. "And how can he do that?"

The small brunette girl spoke first. "Kiss her! Daddy always does that to my mommy when je makes her upset", she beamed. The other kids agreed. "Kiss her! Kiss her!", they all cheered in unison.

Levi looked at Mikasa unsurely. They weren't dating or anything but he really wanted to. "I'm not sure..", he said.

"Looks like he doesn't want to kiss me", Mikasa said and pouted jokingly. The kids kept persisting. "She's pouting dude. Kiss her to make it better", the blonde said.

"Fine", Levi mumbled ad he grew annoyed by the kids persistiveness. He leaned in, well slowly, he wasn't even moving at all. Levi didn't even know why he froze. His heart was beating fast and he just stayed in place. 'Damn why am I so awkward at this fucking moment', he mentally cursed.

"Looks like my boyfriend is scared to do it", Mikasa lightly laughed. "Then you kiss him!",the raven haired boy spoke.

"Hm I guess", she chuckled and looked at Levi. She leaned in and softly kissed his lips. After feeling her lips on his Levi kissed back softly. It was a short yet sweet kiss. The kids clapped and went away when they heard their mother call them.

Mikasa waved at them as they left and turned to Levi. Her cheeks turned a light pink and she smiled softly at him. "Sorry but I'm not sorry about the kiss"

~A/N~
Hope you enjoyed! (。・ω・。)ノ♡