A/N: Fin

Okay. It is time to start new. I am going to complete this book BUT if you guys want thhheennnnn....

I'll make a second one!

I have a couple drafts so they can go in the second one-shot book. I will be accepting requests as well so pm me or something :)

The reason that I want to start off a new book is that I kinda(LOL MORE LIKE A LOT ) cringe at this book since most of it consists of my old writing which was bad. Lots of grammar errors, not a good plot, characters are too mushy and happy, etc. When I was a derpy admin, I thought it was gREAt. Now I've read really good writing and then I look at my oneshots and regret everything.

I was considering on deleting this and a couple other stories but then I would be really selfish and most of you guys would be pissed or sad. (Example. Old rivamika story "Fallen"  :'D  if you were here during that, you the realest )  and if any of y'all read it when it wasn't deleted, sorry but I reallllyyyy cringed at that and it was so eWW. 

So that's all guys and thank you for being there for me! I enjoy all of the comments and positive feedback. Hope you have a lovely day/night and comment about having another one-shot book :)

ALSO, Would you like it on this account?! Cause I made a new wattpad for new writing. It can be a fresh restart! Let me know cause I thrive on feedback~

PSA: Im into some other fandoms like Voltron and Haikyuu sooOoOO I could make some stories for that ;))))))))

THANK YOU FOR BEARING WITH MY FORGETFUL SELF AND MY LONG HIATUS AHA. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST.