Levi x Mikasa: Results

(pt. 2 to experiments.)

~A couple hours later~

Mikasa slowly opened her eyelids to see that she was cuddled up against Levi and her head was on his shoulder. She quickly moved her head and scooched away a bit. 'Something's weird..', she thought and stretched. She saw that her sleeves were longer than usual. She looked down at her outfit and saw that it was a bit bigger. "What the hell?", she said a bit too loudly.

Levi grumbled as he woke up. "Thanks for waking me up shithead." Mikasa crossed her arms. "What did you do?", she asked. Levi rubbed his eyes. "What do you mean br-", he said and saw his shirt sleeves were reaching below his wrists. He moved his legs and the pants were a bit tighter. "Did someone change my clothes?', he asked.

"You too?", she asked. "Let's get up and see if they swapped our clothes. He nodded and they both stood up.

"E-EH?! WHEN DID YOU GET TALL?!", Mikasa exclaimed as she saw that he was about a four or five inches taller than her. Levi looked down at her. "When did you shrink?", he asked. Clearly their heights changed since their clothes were different sizes.

"Okay let's switch clothes and see if they fit", Levi suggested. Mikasa nodded and they turned away from each other. They tossed clothes to eachotherby throwing them behind them. Levi had finished earlier than Mikasa and glanced to see if she was done. She was fixing the shirt and turned around as she finished the last button, meeting his gaze.

"How long were you staring at me pervert!?", she yelled and aimed a kick, which Levi avoided. The male rolled his eyes. "Don't flatter yourself. Anyways do they fit?', he asked. Mikasa shrugged. "They're a bit tight on the hips and my chest but it seems fine. What about you?",she retorted. "A bit loose but they're fine."

"Aren't we supposed to stay here until Hanji lets us out?", Mikasa asked and sat back down on the couch. Levi nodded and saw some food that Hanji clearly put there when they were asleep. It was two bowls of soup and they were still warm. He grabbed both of them and walked back to the couch, "Here", he said and handed
her the food. She mubled a thank you and they ate together in silence.

After eating they set their bowls down and sat in silence. "ahem. Hey shri- I mean Corporal.", she started. Levi lightly rolled his eyes but a small smirk formed on his face. "What shorty?", he mocked. Mikasa scowled and punched his shoulder. "Anyways, how long do you think we'll stay like this?", she asked. Levi shrugged. "I don't know", he simply said.

"Hey Lev- I mean Corporal", she said and Levi stopped her. "You can call me by my name when we're alone.", he suggested. Mikasa nodded and continued. "Im understanding what you said before we started this expirement." Levi arched up an eyebrow and leaned back, putting his arms behind his head. "Okay, tell me then."

"After all of this bad blood between us, I somehow became your right hand. So you want to get to know each other and be friends", she concluded. Levi looked at the female and sighed.

"You're so oblivious", he muttered and leaned to her. He softly placed his lips on hers and gently kissed the now dumbstruck female. Her cheeks grew pink and after a bit of hesitation, she kissed back. Levi pulled away and stared at a now flustered Mikasa. "I didn't know you could get like this", he playfully teased. Mikasa grew redder and looked away. "Don't make me give you a black eye", she warned. Levi lightly chuckled and then Hanji opened the door.

"I decided to be nice a- OOOHH SO THATS WHAT IT DID", she exclaimed. She made both of them stand up and she ran all sorts of tests on them before letting them be. Hanji wasn't sure when the effects were going to wear off. Levi gotten the advantages of being tall and well Mikasa got the disadvantages of being short. Well she had Levi to help her..... after he finished mocking her.

"Shut up tree", she mumbled. Levi grabbed the cup from the counter and kissed the top of her head before handing it to her. She blushed and thanked him. "No problem my short-stack", he lightly grinned as he dodged a kick from her.

In the end, everyone got results.

~A/N~
Hahaha that was a cheesy ending.(What kind of cheese? Parmajean??? * ba da tasss* ) I just potatoed the rest. Anyways Ima leave this part here for a bit before moving it after Expiriments so it can flow better and you guys won't have to go all the way back or skip ahead. Welp hope this wrapped it up and stuffs.