Modern Day AU! Jealous! Levi x Mikasa: Mine

Levi and Mikasa had a day off from work and decided to go to Mall Sina. They passed through the small stores and looked around. Levi spotted an ice cream shop at the corner of his eye.

"Oi brat. Want some icecream?", he asked as he tugged lightly on her hand.

Mikasa nodded with a slight smile and the duo went in the store together.

As they were looking at the flavors, Levi noticed the worker was staring at Mikasa with a slight blush on his cheeks. "Y-you have pretty hair", he said to Mikasa and she smiled and thanked him.

Levi lightly huffed and let Mikasa order whatever she wanted since he wasn't in the mood for icecream anymore.

"Are you getting any?",she asked him. Levi shook his head and Mikasa her order of a cone with a scoop of vanilla and mint and chip. They went to the register and Levi paid for the frozen treat. Levi glared at the worker and took Mikasa's hand in his as they walked out.

'Jean Kirstien.... Tch I'll complain to his manager later', Levi thought as he walked hand in hand with Mikasa. They stopped by the benches in the mall and sat down so Mikasa could eat.

"I got mint and chip since that's your favorite flavor", she said and offered him the cone.

"So unsanitary...", Levi said but took the cone and ate some of the icecream. He some some guys at a nearby bench muttering together and looking at Mikasa. "Besides my favorite flavor is the taste of your lips", he said with a small smirk and kissed Mikasa. She lightly blushed and kissed him back. The kiss was a brief yet short kiss.

"Such a charmer", Mikasa rolled her eyes with a small chuckle and she continued eating the ice cream. "I am", he said and ate some more ice cream before turning to the guys and giving them a "Yeah she's mine so screw off " glare.

After that Levi kept on seeing dudes looking at her and some even went up to her and had a "friendly " conversation. One asshole assumed he was he younger brother. Levi was so close at punching him but Mikasa laughed and told the dude that Levi was her boyfriend.

While shopping Mikasa held Levi's hand and kept close to him. As they walked outside the mall she turned and faced him. "You got jealous today", she lightly smirked at him.

Levi rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "You wish.", he grumbled. Mikasa chuckled and kissed his cheek. "You know I love you right?", she asked.

Levi nodded and wrapped and arm around her waist. "Yeah and if any asshole tried taking you away I would beat their ass", he said protectively.

Mikasa rolled her eyes playfully. "You're cute when your jealous. Maybe we should go here more often"

"Hell no. We're going home", Levi scoffed and kissed her cheek.