Pirate!Levi x Maiden!Mikasa: Encounter

"Clean the deck brats!", Captian Levi yelled at the cadets. The younger rookies quickly grabbed rags and started to repolish the deck for the fith time.

Levi and his mates were on a expedition again to Sina island. There was riches hidden upon there but it was a dangerous journey.

They encountered dangerous storms and dealing with other pirate ship called Military. They were very hard to battle against but they ended up winning and sinking the others boat.

"Captain!", a green eyed boy yelled aloud. The ravenette glared at him. "What?", he said in his usual bored tone. "I saw some birds an", he said until the other crewmates started to yell. "Captain land! There's land!!!!", they gleamed in joy.

"I can finally eat fruit!", Sasha exclaimed as drool appeared from the corner of her mouth.

"Arlert! Safely steer the boat to shore!", he barked. The blonde nodded and quickly took hold of the wheel. Soon enough they set down their anchors.

"Okay! Rookies explore around and we'll meet here! You better not hide anything or I'll kill you on the spot", he threatened. The cadets sweat dropped and nervously nodded before they were excused.

Levi walked around the island. He saw some fruit that looked new to him and saw some different looking creatures. As he walked past some old huts, he felt a presence. He drew his sword and continued walking.

As he walked past some overgrown trees, that had roots hanging down, he heard a rustle in them. He braces himself. "Come out!", he ordered. A bird flew out of the roots, clearly scared by his loudness. The man sighed, feeling a bit stupid. He returned his sword into its holster and continued walking.

He scanned the horizon and saw something move behind a rock. He cunningly manvuvered himself and concealed himself as he moved to the rock. When he was close enough, he leaped above the rock and fell on top of a person. He pinned their arms down and looked at the human.

She was clearly surprised and wriggled in his grasp. "I didn't do anything! I was just watching you!", she yelled. He covered her mouth. He scanned her features. She had onyx eyes, silky black hair that reached her shoulders, and as he removed his hand , he saw small plump pink lips. He got up and dusted himself off.

"I thought you were an enemy", he muttered and held out his hand to the woman. She took it and stood up. She brushed off the sand off her white dress. She ignored his excuse. "Why are you on this land?", she asked as she looked at this strange man.

"We heard there was riches here", he stated bluntly. "Do you know where they're at?", he asked. She shook her head. "My parents knew but they were killed by rouges since they wouldn't confess the spot", she said and looked at the ocean.  "I lived here ever since."

He walked beside her and stared at the churning waves. "Aren't you lonely?", he asked. She shrugged. "I guess. I'm mostly used to it but it's nice to meet someone.", she lightly smiled to herself. Her smile only stayed for a couple of seconds until it turned into a frown.

"But you're here for this island's goods and then you'll take them and sail away", she realized and backed away from Levi, glaring at him. "You'll probably kill me too."

Levi raised his hands in defense. "I won't harm you and yes we're here for the goods but it's for a cause." He explained. She still kept her distance. "How can I trust you?", she asked and crossed her arms.

"You can come back with us", he said absentmindley. Her eyebrow raised. "Us?", she asked. He nodded. "I have a crew and we'll take care of you." Levi was never generous but he couldn't leave the maiden to live by herself and die alone.

"Trust me. I'll take you to them right now", he said and held out his hand to her. She gazed at it before taking it. "Okay....", she mumbled. They both walked hand-in-hand.

Mikasa glanced at him from time to time and he eventually saw her doing so. He looked at her and Mikasa felt her heartbeat quicken and averted her gaze.

What was this new feeling? Could she trust him even though they just met?

She sighed and saw the crew gathered around. She looked at Levi and back at the crowd nervously. He squeezed her hand, and the feeling soothed her.

There's no going back now.......

~A/N~
Well this was made in the middle of the night so yeah xD um hope you liked this chapter. There really wasnt that much interaction but Oh well! (´つヮ⊂)