RedRidingHood!Mikasa x "Wolf"!Levi:Woods

(Quick A/N! IM SorRY But LeVi Is a TaD bit TallEr. I'll MAkE more One-ShIts WhEre he's 5'3 OkAY?!)

"Yeah yeah Mother.I know keep on the trail", Mikasa told her. She should be less strict. She was seventeen for god's sake. "And don't talk to him", her mother warned.

Mikasa nodded and grabbed her red cloak and hurried out the house before her mother nagged her. Mikasa lightly swung her basket in her hand as she walked down the path that everyone used.

Her mother always wanted her to take this path since there would be at least people around to see her as she left the house. Mikasa mostly took it but sometimes she would wander off and take another route.

No one really didn't know or even bothered when they saw her venture off. People assumed she was just being a rebel and taking a short cut. But no one really knew what went on each time she left the path. Only her and him.

Mikasa looked into the woods and saw a familiar figure. She walked off the path casually and walked through the woods. She eventually walked up to the person and smiled.

"Hey Wolfie", she grinned smugly. Levi was nicknamed "Wolf" by almost everyone in the two since he was a thief and a troublemaker. He sort of resembled the creature by his steel grey eyes and his deadly glare. The male rolled his eyes. "Shut up", he grumbled. "Lets go." The two walked deeper into the woods until they stopped at their usual hangout spot.

"You know you like it when I call you that", she lightly smirked as she placed her basket down by the tree while taking off her beloved red cloak. Levi gave a small 'Tsk' and stood in front of her.

"Whatever little red", he lightly smirked and put his hands against the tree, enclosing her."Anything new with you?", he asked .

"My mom is suspecting I'm seeing a boy and she keeps nagging like usual.", she lightly chuckled and looked into his silver orbs.

Levi lightly scoffed and leaned in and caught her lips in his. He gave her a deep short kiss. "Missed that", he smugly grinned.
Mikasa rolled her eyes playfully and looked at the basket. "Oh yeah I brought you something to eat", she said and was about to grab the basket until Levi stopped her and put her against the tree again. He snaked his arms around her waist. "Hm but you look tasty my dear", he whispered against her ear before nipping the edge of it.

She slightly shuddered from the sensitive sensation. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders naturally. "See you like it", he huskily said and slid his hands around her lower back. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Shut up.", she said pulling his face closer to hers so that their lips barely brushed each other. "Or I'll make you", she sweetly whispered.

"Please do", he mumbled and he crashed his lips against hers. The two heavily made out, their tongues battling for dominance until they had to stop to take a breath.

Levi lightly kissed her again as his hands lightly tiptoed up her smooth thighs. Mikasa's breath slightly hitched, earning a devilish grin from Levi.

"Excited?", he teased to her. Her cheeks grew to a light pink. "You're a cocky asshole ya'know?",she said as she unbuttoned his shirt. He lightly chuckled. "But you still love me."

After she finished taking off his shirt , the two resumed where they left off.

The hunter hummed as he finished his day of work. He walked through the woods with his bag slung over his shoulder. He lightly hummed as he walked and something caught his attention. He saw a glimpse of red on the floor from adistancec. The brunette raised an eyebrow and decided to go see if Mikasa had dropped her cloak.

He jogged until he came close.Eren walked up to where he saw the red item and he looked at the sight before him with wide eyes.

"Wolf " had no shirt on and he had Mikasa against the tree and they were in a deeply kissing each other.

He said nothing and left silently with a red face. "Its been a long day", he mumbled to himself as he headed off.

One part of the old folktale that you heard about is true, The wolf did eat Riding Hood.

~A/N~
SORRYBUTIMNOTSORRYABOUTTHELASTPART. I was debating to take that out but I was like "You know fuck it, Readers are gonna like it". I legitly was smirking and chuckling as I typed it. So hope you liked this steamy version of Riding Hood (๑•ั็ω•็ั๑)