Modern Day AU! Levi x Mikasa: Sleepovers

Mikasa yawned as she cooked herself some breakfast. She heard footsteps heading downstairs. "I'm making you food too", she said aloud and flipped the pancake. The brunette male walked in, with his messy bedhead and nodded. "You don't have to", he grumbled and grabbed two cups. He went to the fridge,pulling out a carton of orange juice. "I know", Mikasa lightly chucked and finished cooking the pancake.

As the two ate breakfast together, Eren remembered something. "Hey Mikasa." Mikasa looked up. "Hm?", she mumbled. Eren took a sip of orange juice before speaking. "I invited some of our friends for a sleepover since we haven't done anything together recently", the brunette said as he ate some eggs. Mikasa nodded. "Mkay. Who's coming?", she asked.

"I invited Connie, Armin, Sasha, Hanji, sadly I invited horseface, and Levi", Eren listed. Mikasa raised an eyebrow. "You invited pipsqueak?". Eren shrugged. "Yeah. He's a good person Mika", he reassured. Mikasa sighed and continued her breakfast.

~Timeskip~

Eren smiled as he greeted everyone when they came. Well expect Jean. When everyone was settled they ate some snacks and watched a movie. After the movie, Hanji had an idea. "Guys! Why don't we play a game?", she suggested.

"What game?",Armin asked. Hanji thought for a moment before her face lit up again. "Let's play Truth or Dare!!!", she exclaimed. They took a vote and the majority won, making Levi and Mikasa play.

They all sat in a circle and Hanji decided to spin the bottle. After revolving about four times, it landed on Jean. "Okay. Truth or Dare?", Hanji asked. Since Jean wanted to look "cool", he chose dare. "I dare you go skinny dip in the neighbors pool!", she yelled before laughing.

After convincing him for ten minutes, he did the dare but the neighbors caught him and called the police on him. Eren laughed as he saw Jean get pulled away in the cop car. (Poor horse xD).

After a couple other truths and a bit of dares which left Armin dressed up as a girl, Connie's face drawn on in Sharpie, and Hanjis love for some things she read in a fiction book called "Titans".They spun the bottle and it pointed at Levi. "Truth or dare?", Hanji asked. Levi shrugged. "Doesn't matter I guess", he said in his stotic voice. The brunette's eyes gleamed."Dare then.... Hm", she mumbled as she scanned the room and her eyes landed on Mikasa. A grin spread on her face and she looked at Levi. "I dare you to guess Mikasa's bra size!", she smirked. Sasha snorted and Connie ate popcorn as he watched. Eren and Armin looked at Hanji confusedly.

Mikasa's face grew a light shade of pink. "What kind of dare is that?", she complained. She felt someone staring at her and saw it was Levi. Mikasa covered her chest feeling a bit self-concious. "Pervert", she hissed. Levi thought and answered Hanji.

(I have no clue what size she is so I'm making up a size and I don't know a lot about sizes so shhh. ( ・∀・)b OK?)

"36 C?", he guessed. Mikasa's felt her face redden. Hanji looked at Mikasa. "What's your size?".

"I'm not going to give that perv-", she complained until Sasha interrupted her. "That's her size!" Hanji broke in laughter as Mikasa punched Sasha's shoulder. Hanji wiped a tear from her eye and finished laughing. "Maybe you looked at her bras shorty~", she teased.

Levi's rolled his eyes. "Tch. Im not a preteen boy", he snapped. "It was a guess."
~
After finishing that game, they played on the Wii and played other games before deciding to go to bed.

Levi walked through the dark halls that were dimly lit from a couple of windows after using the restroom. He suddenly bumped into someone and they both fell. "Shit", he mumbled and looked down at the person he was on top of. It was no other than Mikasa. Mikasa's cheeks grew pink. "Get your hand off my chest pervert!", she said loudly. Levi moved his hand from her boob and covered her mouth. "You're going to wake someone up", he whispered. He got up and dusted himself before outstretching a hand to her. She took it and got up not looking at him.

"Oi", he said as he still held onto her hand. Mikasa looked at him. "What?", she asked flatly. He looked at her and stayed quiet as she lightly blushed from his long stare.

He let go of her hand and sighed. "Nevermind. Night", he mumbled as he was walked off. Mikasa watched him leave wondering what he was going to tell her.