Secrets 3

By crazydirectioner226

Allison and Louis are happy about finally being married. As their relationship continues they face some big c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 37

73 3 0
By crazydirectioner226

Louis' POV

I feel a little bad for the way that Harry found out about Allison being pregnant. I wanted to tell him with Liam and Sophia around in sort of a nice way. Not bringing it up with my mum. He's happy for us though. It's nice that he knows. We really do have to start telling people. I'm really not sure how much longer Allison will be able to hide it. I mean even Harry noticed something different about Allison before he found out.

It is nice that my mum wants to be around for things too. She should be able to. I just don't know how to react to things like this still. I'm really only used to Allison being like this and I still have a hard time accepting it from her. I should be used to it but I'm not. I just hope it's not always like this. I just want to be a better person for her and our baby. They both deserve that.

I woke up to our alarm going off. I sighed, quickly turning it off. I don't want that waking her up but I'm sure it did. I looked down to see her moving in my arms. She just cuddled closer to me. I'm sure she doesn't want to get up. I don't want to force her into getting up. She has been sleeping a lot more lately but I'm sure that's normal. She deserves it. We both do since we're not going to be getting a lot of it once our baby is here. It's all going to be worth it though. I would rather not have any sleep than not have them around. I started gently running my finger tips up and down her back. I know she loves it when I do this. She groaned before hiding her face in my chest. I can't help but chuckle. It's cute seeing her like this. I softly kissed the top of her head, "We need to get up, babe."

She just shook her head before tightening her grip on me. I feel really bad that she doesn't want to get up. I don't want to make her. She did make her doctors appointment for 9 this morning. I moved my hand down, putting a finger under her chin, tilting her head up so that she was looking at me. I noticed that she had her eyes still closed. I can't help but smile a little. I've never really seen her like this. I kind of like it. I lent down, gently pressing my lips against her's. I felt her smile against my lips before they started moving in sync with mine. I knew she would give in. She always does. She'll never admit that though and I'm fine with it. She pulled away smiling, "Fine, I'll get up."

I chuckled before lightly pecking her lips, "I love you."

"I love you."

She softly pecked my lips one last time before moving off our bed. I can't help but stare. She's so damn beautiful. I seriously have no clue how I got lucky enough to get her. I've done so many wrong things that I don't deserve to be with someone like her. I'm way too selfish to ever give her up though. I know she's not going anywhere though. She's said it so many times before. She's had chances to and she never did. I'm always going to be grateful for that. I can't be without her anymore. I need her. Without her I'm nothing.

Allison's POV

I'm so tired today. I really have no idea why. I'm sure it has something to do with me being pregnant. I am happy about my doctors appointment. I can't wait to see our little baby. I know it's not very big yet but I'm still happy about it. It's nice being able to see it grow.

I quickly got ready since I didn't exactly get up when I was supposed to. Oh well. I don't really care. I should be able to sleep when I want to. I walked back into the bedroom to find Louis dressed but he was laying back down. As I got closer to him I noticed that his eyes were closed. I can't help but smirk to myself. I moved over so that I was straddling him. I slowly started to moved my hips against his when I felt his hands grab my hips, stopping my movements. He had a slight smirk playing on his lips, "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

I can't help but giggle, "Why would that be?"

He finally opened his eyes, "We won't be going to your doctors appointment anymore."

I shook my head, "We have to go, babe."

"Not necessarily."

I moved some of his hair out of his face, "We're going, babe."

I moved off of him before he got up. He intertwined our fingers before gently pecking my lips, "Let's get out of here before I change my mind. "

I just shook my head as he lead out way out. I'm not really surprised hearing him say those things. I'm used to it by now. Honestly I'm at the point where I want to go along with it. I love having sex with him just as much as he wants to have sex with me. It's at the point that this wasn't really a surprise. We weren't exactly preventing it and started having a lot of sex. I'm happy with the way things are. I feel like they're exactly how they're mean't to be.

As Louis pulled into the parking lot I noticed that Johannah was already there waiting for us. We did leave a little later than we should have though. We're still on time. As we got out I felt Louis intertwine our fingers as we walked towards the building. I can't help but smile a little. It's cute how even after we're married he's still like this. I love it though. I wouldn't want it any other way. I felt him pull me a little closer to him as we got closer. I noticed Johannah smile before hugging us both. As she did Louis didn't let go of my hand. I know he's a little nervous about things. I'm sure it will all be fine. He's just not used to so many people around that care. I gently kissed his cheek before we walked in. I felt him squeeze my hand, "I'll go sign you."

I nodded as Johannah and I sat down as he walked over to the check in window. Johannah and I sat down. I started looking around, I can't help but notice a few other women here with no one else with them. They look older than me too. It's almost like I shouldn't be pregnant at my age but I am. We weren't preventing it like we should so it was bound to happen. It was something we did eventually want. I'm happy that it's happening now too. I know Louis isn't going anywhere. He's proved it to me so many times now. He's had so many chances to. Well it just seems like he has. Especially with the women that always try to be with him. He always turns them down. I'm happy that he doesn't. I need him. I can't imagine things without him anymore. I noticed him have a small smile playing on his lips as he walked over to us. He sat down next to me, intertwining our fingers. I can't help but smile a little as I squeezed his hand. He always does these small affectionate things. I love it when he does though. I've never really had a guy be like this with me before. That was until I was with him. I'm happy he was the man I married.

After a few minutes of sitting there the nurse came out, taking one of the women in the waiting room back. I really hope we're not sitting here much longer. We still have to drive home today and I would like to spend some time with him. I mean I'm not really going to get much alone time with him till this weekend when he's finally off work again. I know he's having someone come to the house to make sure nothing happens. Which I understand why he does that. I can't be mad about that fact that he wants us to be safe. I want the same thing for him. My thoughts where interrupted by him hiding his face in the crock of my neck. I smiled. He's being really cute right now. I love when he's like this. I defiantly didn't expect him to be like this in front of his mom though. For some reason I'm fine with it today. I lent my head against his as the nurse walked back out. I expected her to call for the other women but she called my name. I really hope this appointment goes well. I have a feeling that it will.

I felt Louis intertwine our fingers as we looked at our baby on the screen. I can't help but smile seeing it. It's still so small but I already love it. It looks like is had grown a little it since we were last here. I really hope so since so has my bump. I noticed the doctor smile a little bit, "Your baby looks healthy right now. Would you two like to hear the heartbeat?"

I smiled as I looked up at Louis. He looks so happy as he looked down at me. I can tell her wants to but so do I. He looked back at the doctor and nodded, "Yeah."

She pressed a button and we started hearing the heartbeat. I can't help but smile even bigger as I squeezed his hand. It's crazy already hearing this. I never thought I would be here for this at my age but I'm happy with it right now. I can't regret anything that has happened including this because I'm happy. Truly happy. I don't think I've ever been this happy.

We walked outside of the building when Johannah hugged us both, "Thank you so much for letting me be here. It's nice seeing you two be so happy about this."

I noticed Louis smile, "I never thought I would be this happy about this."

"I know. It's nice to finally see."

We said bye to her before making our way to his car. I reached over, intertwining our fingers as he started driving. It's nice knowing I'm past the point in this pregnancy where we have to worry about everything. We have a healthy little baby growing like it's supposed to. I honestly feel like it's a boy though. I wouldn't mind us having a little boy when though I want a girl first. I felt him squeeze my hand, "Do you want to stop and breakfast, babe before we grab our things and go home?"

I nodded, "I'm hungry."

He chuckled, "You're always hungry now, babe."

"Sorry."

He started caressing the back of my hand with his thumb, "It's fine, love. It's really nothing to be sorry about, love. You should be like this. I want you and our baby to be healthy."

I can't help but smile. It's nice hearing him say this. I know he does care about these types of things it's just nice hearing it. I moved closer to him, leaning my head against him. I do want to enjoy this time with him while I can. I know we're not going to be able to talk about it all too much once we're home. I'm not really sure when he's wanting to tell anyone else. Honestly at this point everyone can just find out themselves from my growing bump. We can always talk about this.

He pulled into the parking lot of the small diner, not too far from our house. I felt him wrap his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him as we walked in. I love when he does this though. I feel like most couples when they get married that don't really want to be with each other like we are. Honestly I don't think I can get tired of him being like this with me.

He lead us back to the to a booth in the back. He kissed my cheek as I noticed the waitress walk over. I couldn't help but notice her roll her eyes about this. I just shook my head a little bit. I'm sure Louis noticed since he's just been looking at me. I really don't care what she thinks about us. We're married and we should be able to be like this if we want which is usually whenever we're around each other. Probably since we have to hide so much with us. That's probably why I love him being so affectionate. I hate the fact that we hide everything but we're not going to be doing this for much longer. Maybe a month left of this.

The waitress walked back over with our drinks and took our orders before walking away again. I looked up at him. I noticed a small smile playing on his lips before gently pressing his lips against mine. I don't want him to pull away anytime soon. I know he's going to have to. That just means we're going back home soon. I really don't want to. Every time we're here it's like we get away from our reality. The reality where we're still having to hide everything. Well not from exactly everyone but most of the people there. I don't regret doing any of this for him. I can't imagine being without him anymore. I need him. I know he needs me too. I would rather do this for us to be together than not be together.

He pulled away from the kiss but kept our heads touching, "Stop overthinking, babe."

I can't help but smile a little. He knows me so well. I lightly pecked his lips, "I love you."

He chuckled, "I love you, baby."

Sometimes it drives me absolutely crazy that he knows me so well. I'm happy that he does though. No one knows me better than him. Not even Niall or my parents know me as well as he does. I don't want anyone else to know me this well. He's the person I trust more than anyone else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 1.8K 37
✓Completed There was so many expectations for me when I moved into a new city with my best friend, but the last thing I expected was to fall for a bl...
1.1K 106 26
Lori Simmons doesn't know much about herself. She's always been told what to do and what she was allowed to like. She was never given the choice to d...
1.7K 53 44
Can he fix a girl who's broken but put's up a mask to be strong and pushes everyone away when she needs them. Can he make her believe in LOVE. #1 in...
6.7K 377 67
If anyone knows what challenges are like, that would be Harry and Louis. After Harry's big fight and getting badly hurt, He had to go through a lot o...