Chapter 3

Allison's POV

Today has gone by slow. I've hardly texted Louis. I miss him like crazy. I know he's busy though. Since I haven't really been distracted I've got a lot of things done. Pretty much everything that's needed to get done.

I looked at the clock and saw it was about Louis' prep hour when I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at the screen and saw his name. I can't help but smile seeing it there. It's weird knowing that we're married and I still love seeing his name show up on my phone. I opened the text, "I have a surprise for you when I get home."

I can't help but smile a little. He always surprises me with things. I want to know what it is but there's no use in asking. He won't tell me. He'll make me wait till he gets home. I sighed and set my phone down. I kind of want to surprise him when he gets home too. I want to do something he wouldn't expect. I smiled to myself before grabbing my phone and walking back upstairs to our room. I grabbed my red lacy bra and matching underwear out of our dresser. I slid them on before grabbed my phone and walking over to the full length mirror on the back of the door. I snapped a picture before sending it to him saying, "Hurry up and get home, babe."

I have a feeling he's going to enjoy that picture. I grabbed some clothes to put on over it when I heard my phone start going off. I sighed and grabbed it. I noticed my dad's name on the screen. I don't understand what he wants to talk about. I'm guessing it's important since he doesn't really talk to me very often. I answered and he mumbled, "Why haven't you answered?"

"Sorry, I've been busy."

"I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Okay?"

I don't know what he wants to talk about. I'm sort of confused that he even called me. He hasn't exactly done that since he divorce my mom. He sighed, "Well Erica decided to get married and the wedding is a few weeks away and I wanting to know if you and your boyfriend would come."

It's weird hearing him call Louis my boyfriend. I mean we never exactly told me that we were engaged. We haven't even told my mom that. I don't want to worry about all that right now. I know they're not going to be happy about it. I don't want to hear what they're going to have to say about any of that right now. I mumbled, "Yeah. I'll be there but I'll ask Louis if he wants to go or not."

I can't believe I'm even agreeing to go. I know I would probably regret it later if I didn't. He is my father. I should be around but it's not going to be the way it was before. I'm sure it won't go back to that. I just need to get over what happened. There's nothing they can do about it now. I should just want him to be happy with Erica. I mean I know he's not going to be happy with me when he finds out that Louis and I eloped. That was something that we both wanted to do.

I talked to my dad for a few more minutes when I felt my phone vibrate. I'm sure it's something from Louis since I sent him that picture. I told my dad I had to go. We told each other bye before I got off the phone with him. I went to my texts and saw that, that text was from Louis. I smiled to myself a little bit before I opened it, "I'm rushing home as soon as I can, love. You better be ready."

I can't help but laugh a little bit. It's nice that we both have something waiting for when he finally gets home. I miss him so much already. I looked at the time. Maybe I can start making our dinner. We deserve a nice dinner finally since we just got home last night. Getting things done today makes me sort of feel like a house wife. That's only for now since I'm not in college yet. When I go back to school that will change. I grabbed my phone before walking back downstairs to the kitchen. I started looking around for some food. There's not really much here. Maybe I can go to the store tomorrow. I'm not going today. I'm sure Louis wouldn't be too happy if he came home after me sending that picture and I wasn't home. It would probably drive him crazy.