Chapter 6

Allison's POV

I'm kind of surprised that Louis hasn't said anything. He just kissed me. His lips were gentle against mine like they always are. I felt him move cup my cheek in his hand. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip and let him have entrance. I usually do though. I have a feeling that we shouldn't be doing this for too much longer. I'm sure someone can just walk in and see me on top of him with his pants off. I pulled away from the kiss sooner than I wanted to. I moved some of his hair, "We can get caught, babe."

"That doesn't matter anymore, love."

I sighed and lent against him. There's no use in arguing with him about this. I softly kissed his neck, "Maybe you should put your pants back on."

He chuckled, "I think I prefer them to be off."

I shook my head. I'm not really surprised. I pulled back so I was looking at him again. I noticed him start to look and start to smirk a little bit. I felt him cup one of my breasts in his hand. I moved some of his hair, "What are you doing there, babe?"

"You're so sexy, baby."

I smiled and pecked his lips. He's lucky I love him. I never let other guys do these types of things. I'm glad that I never did though. He started to smirk before he moved his face into my neck. He started leaving soft kisses on my next till he got to my sweet spot. He started to suck a little bit. I'm not really surprised that he's doing this right now. I love when he does this though. I just hate having to hide it from everyone. It didn't take me very long to moan. I felt him smirk against my neck before going back to leaving soft kisses on neck again. He left a few more soft kisses before lightly pecking my lips, "I love you."

I can't help but smile, "I love you."

I felt him move his hands to my hips and pull me closer to him, "Do you have anything else to do today?"

I nodded, "I need to go to the store so we actually have food in the house."

"Are you going to be home when I get there?"

I nodded and pecked his lips, "I should probably go so you can eat your lunch."

He nodded, "I do have to talk to you about something when we get home."

I pecked his lips, "I'll be waiting for you."

I noticed him start to smirk, "Will you be waiting for me like you were yesterday?"

"Maybe."

He pecked my lips, "Maybe you should leave before I change my mind about letting you leave."

I giggled and moved off of him. I know what he's talking about but he can wait. We're not having sex in his classroom again. At least not this classroom. Maybe in his new one. He stood up and pulled his pants back up. I helped him fix everything so no one knew what we were doing. I mean it is only our business. I'm sure someone will find out since he left a love bite on my neck. He lead me over to the door before wrapping his arms around me. He lightly pecked my lips, "I'll see you when I get home, love."

I smiled, "Are you going to be home in five minutes like yesterday?"

I noticed him start to smirk, "Maybe."

I pecked his lips, "I love you."

He smiled, "I love you."

He lightly pecked my lips one last time. I pulled away from him and walked out of his classroom. I started walking towards the office to sign out when I noticed Lindsey sitting in another male teacher's classroom. I'm not surprised. She seems like the person that just hooks up with random guys. I don't care what she does as long as she doesn't try to do anything with Louis. I know he won't but that doesn't seem to stop her from trying.