Chapter 34

Louis' POV

I'm happy that Allison and I got to have that date night last night. We both deserved it. Especially since we're both having a hard time not being around each other like we're used to. I really don't want to be leaving her for another 24 hours. Those other 24 hours were hard enough. I rushed here just to be with her too. I was happy finding her in the shower. I wasn't really expecting that. I was expecting her to be laying in bed but I'm not complaining. She's the most beautiful person in the world to me. I love being able to see her any chance I get. It's amazing seeing the little bump of her stomach grow. I love it though. It just shows that we made a little life that we don't get to meet for months still. I really can't wait to. I'm sure she's the same way. She was really wanting to talk about our baby last night. I've been wanting to but I didn't know if she did or not. Obviously she likes talking about it but so do I. It makes me happy thinking about all of it. The fact that we're going to have a family. I'm never going to let anything happen to them as long as I can control it.

I woke up to Allison cuddling closer to me. I can't help but smile seeing it. I noticed her eyes were still closed. She's still probably sleeping. I wouldn't doubt it. She's been sleeping so much lately which she should while she can. I know it's just a part of being pregnant. I don't want to wake her up though. I don't understand why she moved closer to me though. I noticed her face start to twitch a little bit as she mumbled, "No."

Is she having a bad dream? I've never seen her like this before. We've been together for awhile. I moved some of her, leaving some soft kisses over her face. "Wake up, love."

I didn't want to wake her up but I really don't want to see her like this. I noticed her eyes started to open when she wrapped her arms around me. I wrapped my free one around her as I gently ran my finger tips lightly up and down her back. I just want to calm her down. I left a soft kiss on her head, "Are you alright, love?"

She nodded as she looked up at me, "I was just having a bad dream."

I lightly pecked her lips, "Do you want to tell me about it?"

I do want to know what it was. I don't want to force her into telling me. I've never wanted to do that to her. I felt her tighten her arms around me, "We were here and Jace and Joey found out we lived here. You ended up leaving for a little but when they broke in while you were gone and they tried hurting me."

I can't help but shake my head. That's never going to happen. I'll make sure nothing happens to her. Even if I have to always have someone around. She means the world to me. I gently pecked her lips, "That's never going to happen, love. I'll make sure of it."

"I know. It was just a dream."

This makes me wonder a little bit. Maybe she does worry about all this a lot. I really don't want her to. I don't worry about it too much. I just make sure someone around so nothing will happen. I hope she knows that. They won't do anything to her as long as someone is around which someone usually is. Honestly it could just be someone like Niall, Alyssa, or even Sophia. They wouldn't risk it. They're just like that. They don't want witnesses. They've made that mistake before. I softly kissed her head, "You can go back to sleep, love."

She shook her head, "I'm fine."

I lent my head down against her's. I really don't like seeing her like that. I just can't help but think about the Jace and Joey situation. I haven't seen them around. They haven't even been around the house that they know is our's. I've been paying more attention to that or someone that would look like they're with them. I haven't seen anything different. Maybe it was all just a bunch of bullshit so Lauren could come talk to me. Who knows with them though. I just want to make sure that nothing happens. I will make sure nothing happens to her. She already knows that. We should be focusing on other things that deserve our time. Like preparing some things for our baby. We still have to get everything ready for it. I'm kind of happy about telling my mum today. I'm sure she'll be happy about it. I just hope she's not upset about me telling her about Allison and I getting married through a text. I just didn't want to deal with anything bad that anyone could have possibly said. We did it because we both thought it was right. We both wanted it. No one else should care if that's what we wanted.