Chapter 14

Allison's POV

I've missed Louis today. I really didn't want him to go to work but I know he has to. I don't want to be the reason if he gets in trouble for missing all the time. I know he doesn't care though.

I sort of want to surprise him when he gets home. I love us being married. I love being able to randomly surprise him like this. Maybe I should have done things like this sooner but I wasn't that comfortable about things sometimes. Now I can do anything around him and not be feel self conscience about myself. He makes me feel beautiful all the time. I've never felt that before with anyone and I have a feeling that I won't. I love that I only feel this way around him. He should be the only person I feel this way around. I know it's going to stay that way.

I wondered up to our bedroom and started looking around for some lingerie. I know I bought some but I didn't take it all on our honeymoon. I honestly didn't even get to wear all of what I brought there, which wasn't much. I found the red lingerie that I have wore yet. I can't help but smile a little. I know he loves red. Especially when I'm wearing it. I changed into that before wondering into our closet. I found his white button down shirt and put that on over the lingerie. I hope he enjoys this. I have a feeling that he will.

I looked at the clock and saw that he should be getting home soon. I can't help but smile to myself. I started walking out of our room when j heard the front door open. I know he's home. I can't help but smile a little more. I know he's going to enjoy this. I got to the top of the stairs when I noticed him putting his bag down by our front door. I started walking down them when he finally looked up. He defiantly looks surprised. I can't help but smirk a little bit about it. I can tell there's something off though. Something probably happened . I'm sure it has something to do with Lindsey. I don't want to think about that right now. I want him to enjoy this before we talk about that.

I noticed him start to smirk as I finished walking down the stairs. I wrapped my arms around him. I felt him wrap his arms around me as he lent his head against mine, "You drive me crazy."

I smiled a little bit, "Lets go upstairs, babe."

He started to shake his head, "I need to talk to you about something."

I lightly pecked his lips, "We can talk about it after this."

He didn't say anything. I can tell he's debating on what he wants to do. He shouldn't have to think about this. I know his day will get a little better. I can already tell that it wasn't the best. I just want to distract him from it for a little bit.

I moved my arms from around his torso up to around his neck and started messing with the ends of his hair as I lightly pressed my lips against his. They were so gentle against mine as they moved in sync. They always are though. He's always gentle with me. I can't imagine it being any other way. He pulled away sooner than I wanted him to. He kept our head touching as he mumbled, "You drive me absolutely fucking crazy."

I giggle as I pulled away from him. I intertwined our fingers as I started leading him upstairs through our bedroom to our bathroom. As we walked up the stairs I can't help but smile. I knew he would give. He always does. I feel sort of bad for knowing that and using it against him. I do want to distract him from today He doesn't need to be taking whatever it is so hard. I'm sure he didn't do anything wrong but the doesn't mean it wasn't anything big. I don't want to find out right now. I want him to enjoy this surprise then we can deal with whatever it is.

I turned on the shower for us as I felt his wrap his arms back around me. I can't help but smile about this. I knew he would give in. It doesn't usually very long for him to. He lightly kissed my cheek, "Is this supposed to be a surprise for me?"