Chapter 55

Allison's POV 

I'm ready for everyone to know. I'm a little nervous though. I know a lot of people aren't going to be happy about it. I don't care though. I'm happy and that's what counts. I just don't want Louis to have to hear what everyone is going to say. I know some of it's going to be about me and none of it's going to be good. I don't care though. I feel older than I am. Probably because I'm married and pregnant at the age of 18. I really don't care how bad that sounds. I'm happy with the way things are. I wouldn't have them any other way. 

I looked at the clock and saw that it was about 6 o'clock. I know I need to hurry up. It's going to be so crowded by the time I get there. I'm happy about seeing Niall tonight. I mean who knows when the next time I'll see him will be. Especially with Louis having a vacation planned for us. I don't know how long we'll be out of town. I started touching up my make up when I heard my phone start going off in our bedroom. I walked over to the bed, picking up my phone. I saw Louis' name on the screen. I can't help but smile a little. I haven't got to see him since this morning. I know he has to stay at work because of the graduation. I'm not upset about it. I just miss him like crazy already. He sounded relieved when I answered, "Is everything okay there, love?"

I smiled a little, "Yes. I just miss you."

"I miss you too, love. Are you sure you still want to come here tonight?"

"Yes. I feel like I should."

"Text me when you get here."

"Is there a certain reason why?"

"Because I want a kiss. I haven't got one since this morning."

I laughed a little bit, "I'll text you when I get there, babe."

"I love you."

"I love you. I'll see you when I get there."

I got off the phone before putting my phone down on the bed. I walked back in to the bathroom to finish getting ready. I know I need to hurry. I kind of just want to be there already. Louis' being a little cute lately. I love being around him when he's like that. I walked over to the big mirror making sure everything looked nice enough. I'm sure everyone will be able to tell that I'm pregnant in this dress. I guess they should just find out now. There's really no hiding it at this point. 

it didn't take me very long to get to the school. I guessed that it wouldn't. This house isn't exactly that far from it. I can't believe it's already this crowded. I'm happy I didn't have to park too far away. I texted Louis and told him where I parked. It didn't take long for me to see Louis walk out of the building. I noticed a few people looking at him but he didn't seem to mind. I got out of my car as he got closer. He smiled as he wrapped his arms around me, "I missed you."

I can't help but smile, "I missed you too, babe."

He didn't say anything before gently pressing his lips against mine. I have missed this today. Normally we've kissed before this time of day. It's a little weird when we don't. He pulled away sooner than I wanted him to but I understand why he did. He kept his arms wrapped around me, "You look beautiful, love."

I can't help but smile, "Thanks, babe. You look quite sexy."

He chuckled, "I love you."

"I love you."

"I'll see you after, love."

He gently pecked my lips one last time before pulling away. It sucks that I can't be around him for the next few hours. I know I'll get to be with him till in the morning when I go back home. I just want to get tonight over with. I just hope things don't get too bad.