Chapter 15

Allison's POV

I don't know how long we stayed kissing in the shower. It seemed like awhile but I don't mind. Especially after what we've just done. I mean it was my idea. I just wanted to surprise him. I know I did that.

He pulled away from the kiss. He smiled before turning off the water. We haven't exactly finished our shower but I don't really have the energy to argue with him right now. I do want to talk to him about what upset him earlier. I know he'll talk to me about it. I'm sure that's what he wants to do. He opened the curtains before picking me up. I wrapped my arms around him as he carried out. He grabbed us a couple towels. I grabbed them from him as he carried me into our bedroom. He gently set me down on the bed. I handed him a towel as I wrapped another one around me. He wrapped his around his waist before moving onto the bed next to me. I moved onto my side so that I was facing him. I looked up at him. I can tell he's thinking. I'm sure it's about whatever had him upset from earlier.

He moved his hand up and moved some of my hair out of my face before he cupped my cheek in his hand. He started caressing my cheek with his thumb, "You're so beautiful, baby."

I can't help but smile hearing him say that. I know he says it to me all the time but I'll never get tired of hearing it. I never really had anyone say that much to me before him. Well I didn't really have much before him. He's changed so much more me. I feel like it could be for the better but I'm sure that some of it isn't. I don't care though. I love him and I'm not going anywhere.

I felt him stop caressing my cheek before he ran his thumb over my bottom lip, "I need to talk to you about something, love."

I wrapped my leg around his waist, holding him closer to me, "Well I'm right here."

He smiled a little, "I know. I just don't want to upset you."

He shouldn't have to worry about upsetting me. I hardly ever really get upset with him. He should know by now that I'm here for whatever he needs. I moved some of his hair, "I'll be fine, babe. You can tell me anything."

He started caressing my cheek with his thumb again, "I know. I just hate that I have to tell you this but I have to."

I looked at him a little concerned. He's acted like this before when he's had to tell me things. It was back when Lauren was still around and he had to tell me that she tried to have sex with him. I know he would never do anything like that to me. I know this is going to have something to do with Lindsey. Hopefully it's nothing like that but who knows. I just want people to leave him alone with things like that. Especially since we're married now and we haven't exactly been hiding it from people. I know he hasn't. He tells people whenever he gets a chance.

I can tell he's thinking about all this. I put my hand on top of his as I looked at him. I started lightly caressing his hand with my thumb. I don't want to push him into telling me. I know he will tell me. He always does. He just needs his time with it. It didn't take him very long till he sighed. He lightly pecked my lips, "I love you."

I smiled, "I love you. I love you more than I ever thought I could."

I noticed a smile start to play on his lips as I said that, "I hate that I have to tell you all this."

I nodded before moving closer to him. He moved his hand away from my face before wrapping his arms around me. He softly pecked my lips, "Today when I got up I just knew that something was going to happen. I didn't know what but I just knew. I got to my classroom and Lindsey started trying somethings and I wasn't going along with any of it. Honestly it was pissing me off a little bit. It wasn't too bad this morning. The bell rang stopping whatever she was trying to do. As soon as I got the chance to I walked into the hallway. She didn't say anything till the lunch bell rang. That's when she started again. Except she was upfront with saying she wanted me to have sex with her. I denied her. I can't imagine doing that with her. I can't imagine doing that to you. She kept trying multiple times. I denied her each time. Then she tried kissing me and I pushed her away. She got upset about that and smacked me across the face. I was already pissed off before but her doing that made it so much more. I told her to get the fuck out and she asked where she should go. I told her she can go home for all I care. I needed her away from me. She grabbed her things and left."