Chapter 59

Allison's POV 

It was nice being at Johannah's yesterday. Nothing really went wrong. I did noticed that Dan wasn't there the entire time. I didn't ask why though. I didn't want to upset Louis with it since I know he didn't really want to see him. I know it's because of what happened the last time we were there. I don't want Louis to not see his family anymore because of what happened. He should keep going to see him. I know they're happy to have him back in their live's. I know he's a little happy about it too. He was gone for years. I left it up to him if he wanted to go back or not.

I woke up to our alarm going off. I had the sound of that thing at this point. Today is a good reason for it to be going off. We get to see our baby today and find out the sex of it. I know this is something the both of us have been waiting for. I mean I already started buying some things for it. I'm excited about buying everything else since I'm not really sure if I'm having a baby shower or not. We just haven't talked about that. 

I felt him move under me , turning off the alarm. I can't help but smile a little as I looked up at him. He smiled, "Good morning, love."

"Good morning, babe."

He softly pecked my lips, "Are you ready to find out the sex of our baby?"

I nodded, "Yes. I've been wanting to know."

"So have I, love. I just really hope we're having a boy."

"As much as I want a girl I have a feeling that it's a boy."

I felt him move some of my hair, "Well either way we're going to be happy."

I smiled, "I know. It all still doesn't feel real yet."

He looked at me a little confused, "Why is that?"

"We've had so much going on and we've pretty much had to hide this since we found out. I tried not to think so much about being pregnant so it wouldn't bother me with having to hide everything."

He placed his hand on my swollen belly, "Well you don't have to worry about all that anymore. Be happy you're pregnant. This should be a happy time for the both of us."

"It is. I'm happy I get to have you here with me."

He smiled before lightly pecking my lips, "I love you."

"I love you."

"Let's get up, love. We don't want to be late."

I shook my head before gently pecking his lips before getting out of bed. It feels like we've been waiting for this appointment for awhile. This is something we've both been wanting to know since we found out I was pregnant. We didn't find out till I was almost done with the first trimester. I wasn't really showing any signs though. It was defiantly surprising to us. We're both happy though. I wouldn't take any of it back. 

When I was done getting ready I walked back into our bedroom. I noticed him laying back down with his eyes closed. I can't help but shake my head. He's slept more than I have. He was asleep last night before I was. He can always sleep when we get back though. I'm sure we're not going to be gone that long. I walked over to him before moving so I was straddling him. I noticed him smirk but keep his eyes closed. I moved my hips against his, "You need to get up, babe."

He put his hands on my hips, stopping me from moving them as he opened his eyes, "We won't be going anywhere if you keep doing that."

I shook my head, "We're going."

I started to get up when I felt his hands tighten on my hips. I looked at him a little confused. We need to leave. I don't want to be late for this appointment. He mumbled, "Can I have a kiss first?"