Chapter 13

Louis' POV

I'm happy we came home last night. I do like being at our other house though. Things seem better when we're there. I know when we're back here I have to work and not see her during the day. It's hard on me to do that to her. I don't like leaving her home during the day. It's was easier when she was still in school. It's better now that she's not though. Especially since I was one of her teachers. I never felt like I was. From the moment I saw her I knew there was something different. I never felt that with anyone before. She's changed that for me and so many things.

I got woke up from my alarm going off. I sighed and turned it off. I don't want it to wake her up but I know it will anyway. She's kind of a light sleeper. I felt her start moving around in my arms as I looked down at her. I can't help but smile. She's so beautiful even when she's first waking up. She's always beautiful though. She smiled sleepily, "Good morning, babe."

I can't help but smile hearing her like this, "Good morning, beautiful."

She left a soft kiss on my chest before she cuddled closer to me. Her being like this is making it harder for me. I hate having to get up and leave. I tightened my arms around her, leaving a soft kiss on her head. Maybe I can just call in today. I'm sure when she finds out what I'm doing she won't let me. I started reaching over to grab my phone off the table when I felt her move. I looked down and saw that she was already looking at me. She moved up a little bit before mumbling, "Kiss me."

I can't help but smile hearing her say that. She's been a little demanding with kissing me lately. I don't mind. I could kiss her all the time if she would let me. She might let me at this point. I lent down, lightly pressing my lips against her's. They were so soft against my like they always are. I felt her cup my cheek in her hand. I know she doesn't want me to pull away anytime soon. I don't like knowing I have to. I ran my tongue over her bottom lip and she let me have entrance. She usually does. I felt her start moving. She moved so that she was hovering over me. I can't help but smirk a little bit into the kiss. I felt her start to rock her hips against mine. God this girl drives me crazy! I don't want anyone else. If she doesn't stop in defiantly staying home today. I can feel myself starting to get hard. I groaned into the kiss before grabbing onto her hips. I felt her smirk against my lips before pulling away. She looked at me sort of confused, "You don't want this?"

I nodded, "Of course I do, love. I just need to go to work which is sort of difficult when you've left me hard and..."

She put her hand over my mouth before I could finish. She moved off my and mumbled, "Go get ready for work."

Her being like this just reminds me how innocent she still really is. I know she's never had anyone around her talk like this. Sometimes it just "slips" out. I lightly pecked her lips before moving out of bed. Hopefully today can go by fast enough so I can come home to her. Especially since I know she won't let me take off to spend time with her. I have enough days to do that. She doesn't care though.

I walked in the side door of the building like I usually do then down the hall towards my classroom. I noticed that someone was sitting outside of it. As I got closer I noticed that it was Lindsey. I can't help but roll my eyes when I see her. I don't like that I have to deal with her. I noticed that she was smirking as I got to the door. I know she's going to start shit today. I really don't want to deal with it. I unlocked the door and walked in. Neither of us saying anything. I can feel her looking at me though. It's honestly making me feel a little uncomfortable. I don't want anyone except for Allison looking at me and well I know she does. She doesn't exactly hide it anymore but I do the same thing to her any chance I get.

I sat down at my desk as I noticed her sit in her new usual seat. I started to grab some graded papers out of my bag when she smirked, "You went to our boss about me."