Chapter 37

Louis' POV

I feel a little bad for the way that Harry found out about Allison being pregnant. I wanted to tell him with Liam and Sophia around in sort of a nice way. Not bringing it up with my mum. He's happy for us though. It's nice that he knows. We really do have to start telling people. I'm really not sure how much longer Allison will be able to hide it. I mean even Harry noticed something different about Allison before he found out.

It is nice that my mum wants to be around for things too. She should be able to. I just don't know how to react to things like this still. I'm really only used to Allison being like this and I still have a hard time accepting it from her. I should be used to it but I'm not. I just hope it's not always like this. I just want to be a better person for her and our baby. They both deserve that.

I woke up to our alarm going off. I sighed, quickly turning it off. I don't want that waking her up but I'm sure it did. I looked down to see her moving in my arms. She just cuddled closer to me. I'm sure she doesn't want to get up. I don't want to force her into getting up. She has been sleeping a lot more lately but I'm sure that's normal. She deserves it. We both do since we're not going to be getting a lot of it once our baby is here. It's all going to be worth it though. I would rather not have any sleep than not have them around. I started gently running my finger tips up and down her back. I know she loves it when I do this. She groaned before hiding her face in my chest. I can't help but chuckle. It's cute seeing her like this. I softly kissed the top of her head, "We need to get up, babe."

She just shook her head before tightening her grip on me. I feel really bad that she doesn't want to get up. I don't want to make her. She did make her doctors appointment for 9 this morning. I moved my hand down, putting a finger under her chin, tilting her head up so that she was looking at me. I noticed that she had her eyes still closed. I can't help but smile a little. I've never really seen her like this. I kind of like it. I lent down, gently pressing my lips against her's. I felt her smile against my lips before they started moving in sync with mine. I knew she would give in. She always does. She'll never admit that though and I'm fine with it. She pulled away smiling, "Fine, I'll get up."

I chuckled before lightly pecking her lips, "I love you."

"I love you."

She softly pecked my lips one last time before moving off our bed. I can't help but stare. She's so damn beautiful. I seriously have no clue how I got lucky enough to get her. I've done so many wrong things that I don't deserve to be with someone like her. I'm way too selfish to ever give her up though. I know she's not going anywhere though. She's said it so many times before. She's had chances to and she never did. I'm always going to be grateful for that. I can't be without her anymore. I need her. Without her I'm nothing.

Allison's POV

I'm so tired today. I really have no idea why. I'm sure it has something to do with me being pregnant. I am happy about my doctors appointment. I can't wait to see our little baby. I know it's not very big yet but I'm still happy about it. It's nice being able to see it grow.

I quickly got ready since I didn't exactly get up when I was supposed to. Oh well. I don't really care. I should be able to sleep when I want to. I walked back into the bedroom to find Louis dressed but he was laying back down. As I got closer to him I noticed that his eyes were closed. I can't help but smirk to myself. I moved over so that I was straddling him. I slowly started to moved my hips against his when I felt his hands grab my hips, stopping my movements. He had a slight smirk playing on his lips, "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

I can't help but giggle, "Why would that be?"

He finally opened his eyes, "We won't be going to your doctors appointment anymore."