Chapter 18

Louis' POV

Something has been off about Allison since I got home yesterday. I'm not sure what it is. Almost like she's hiding something. I don't understand what she would hide. There's nothing really going on. I feel like there's nothing really to hide. I did notice that she threw up the one day I was off. She didn't say anything about it. I'm sure she's fine. If she wasn't she would have brought it up to me. At least I think she would. She always does. It wouldn't make sense if she didn't this time.

I woke up to the sun slightly shinning into our room. I looked down and saw that she was still sleeping. I can't help but smile a little. I don't want to wake her up. She looks so peaceful and she deserves to sleep. I know she loves it. She looks so beautiful right now. She's always beautiful to me. Even when she's like she is right now with her hair all over the place. I just want to lean down and kiss her. I don't want to wake her up though. That just means she has to go out for awhile. I'm not upset about her having to go. I just want to spend some time with her. I know I'll be able to when she gets back. I just hope she doesn't take too long. She usually doesn't when she has to go out with Erica. I am happy she's getting along with her. I know she really didn't like her at first but she was upset with her dad then. She still is. I just hope she can let things go with what's he's done. I'm not going to push her into any of that though. He does piss me off with some of the things he does for her but I don't want to keep her away from him. I never want to keep her away from everyone.

Sometimes I feel like I do that. I mean she hardly sees anyone anymore. I know she's not in school so she doesn't really see her friends. She always wants to spend time with me when school is out. I'm fine with that. I do want to be with her just as much as she wants to be with me. I would quit my job to spend time with her if she would let me. I know she doesn't want to be the reason I quit my job or do anything crazy like that. I would do that for her. I almost did. I honestly didn't know how much longer I could take us hiding anymore. That has gotten better since we got this house. I love it here. The house is done the way the both of us want it. I know some things here will change when this is the only house we live at. We don't have to hide anything here either. I mean we hardly hide anymore at home either. I just don't want Allison to deal with all the things everyone is going to say. Especially her parents when they find out I was her teacher.

I know I'll have to explain to them that I've never done this before. I really do love her. There was always something different about her since I first saw her walking down the hall on the first day. It just made things better when I found out she was in one of my classes. I wouldn't take back anything I've done with her. She's mine now. I know she's not going anywhere. No matter what anyone says.

As I was thinking about everything I felt her start to move in my arms. I smiled a little as I looked down at her. She smiled at me, "Good morning, babe."

I moved some of her hair from her face, "Good morning, beautiful."

She smiled a little bigger before moving closer to me. I felt her softly kiss my neck before hiding her face in it. I just tightened my arms around her. I love seeing her like this. It's cute. I love it even more that I'm the only one she's been like this with. She's done a lot of things only with me. I'll make sure it stays that way. Well I know she won't let anything happen like that. She's proved that she doesn't want anyone else. She's had multiple chances.

After a few minutes I felt her move her face away from my neck, "Can I have a kiss, babe?"

I just smiled before leaning down, gently pressing my lips against her's. They stayed that way against mine as they moved in sync. I can't believe she still asks to kiss me. I'm here whenever she wants a kiss. She doesn't need to ask. I would love to kiss her every chance I get. I really don't want her to pull away anytime soon. I know as soon as she does that means she'll have to get ready.