Chapter 22

Louis' POV 

I'm very happy about Allison being pregnant. This is something we both wanted. Maybe not so soon. I have wanted it for awhile. I just didn't want to push her into it. She knows that. I don't want her doing anything she doesn't want to do. She seems happy about this too. I know she was worried about everything at first. I mean everyone is. I defiantly was. I mean we don't have to tell people for a little bit. She's not showing yet. She will be soon though. People are usually showing by 12 weeks and she's two weeks away from that. I'm sure everything will stay fine till then. If it doesn't, I'll be there for her. I don't want to think about that right now. 

I can't wait till we can tell some people. People that can't seem to leave her alone. Sam needs to know that she's mine. We're married now and she's pregnant with my child. I can't fucking wait till he knows. I'll tell him if she'll let me. She might. I know she wants him to leave her alone like I want other women to leave me alone. 

I know I probably shouldn't have missed that day of work but I really don't care. I wanted to be there with her. I know she needed me there. I'll be there for her any chance I can be. I'm sure she knows that by now. I want to be there for every doctors appointment. I'll talk to my boss about it just so he knows. I don't want to be like my father. Was hardly around my mum then just left. I will never be like him. I won't abandon my kid. 

We got home last night. Allison just seemed tired. She went to bed as I finished some things up around the house before going to bed. I'm sure that's part of being pregnant. She deserves to sleep. 

I woke up to my alarm going off. I groaned as I turned it off. I really don't want to go to work. I want to spend time with Allison. She deserves to have time with me. Especially now more than before. I kissed the top of her head when I felt her move. She smiled at me sleepily, "I love you."

I can't help but smile hearing her say that. I'll never get tired of it. "I love you."

I lightly pecked her lips, "Just got back to sleep, love. I'll come home right after school."

I noticed her slightly smile as her eyes closed. I slid out from under her, trying not to disturb her. She should be able to sleep while she can. We both should. I know once our baby is here we won't be getting much of it. I don't care though. It will all be worth it. 

I got ready for work and when I walked out of our bathroom room I looked over at the bed. I noticed her still sleeping. She looked so peaceful. I'm just going to leave her be. I wondered over to our bed, leaving a soft kiss on her head before grabbing my phone and keys. I really hope the day goes by fast. I want to just come home to her. Where I need to be. 

It didn't take me long to get to work. I never does. I grabbed my bag before walking inside then down the hall towards my classroom. Once I got closer I noticed that the door was already open. I'm not really surprised. Lindsey usually gets here before I do anyway. I walked inside and set my bag down by my desk. I looked over at her, "Do you feel comfortable enough to teach a class today?"

She nodded, "Yeah. Which class do you want me to teach?"

"First hour. I need to go talk to my boss about something."

I grabbed the work sheets and handed them to her, "Just go over the notes with them and give them these then they should be fine."

She nodded as I walked out. I do want to talk to my boss while I can. There's usually other teachers trying to talk to him during my lunch and prep hour. Pretty much everyone is teach in the morning and want to try to set up some things for the day. As I was walking down the hall the bell rang releasing the students to them. I groaned as I made my way through them to the office. I don't understand why they rush down the hall to class. They have plenty of time.