Chapter 30

Louis' POV 

Things with Allison went well last night. I defiantly enjoyed being with her. I love feeling her wrapped around me any chance I can. I'm sure she knows that by now. I don't hide that anymore. I used to. I didn't know how she would feel about the way I am. She's happy with the way I am. She doesn't want me changing. Me being the way I am hasn't. She's just like my own personal drug and no one will be able to experience the high I get from being with her the way I am. I'll make sure of that. She's mine. It's going to stay that way. No matter what happens. She knows that. We both can't deal with being without each other. We've proved that before. 

I ended up waking up before my alarm from the storm outside. I turned off the alarm so Allison doesn't get woke up. She shouldn't have to wake up if she doesn't have to. I noticed that I still have about 15 minutes before I would usually be waking up. I looked down at her. She looks so peaceful. I don't want to disturb her. I just want to kiss her though. I love feeling her lips against mine. I also love feeling them wrapped around me but I don't make her do that. I've never done that. She does it whenever she wants. I can't think about this right now. I don't want to make myself hard from thinking about it. I don't want to go to work like that. Well I could take care of that myself so she doesn't know but it's not the same. I love letting her know exactly what she does to me. She always blushes when I tell her. It's sexy seeing her like that. It usually leads to more whenever I do that to her. I love being with her though. I know once our baby is here we're not going to be able to be together the way we are now. I'll fine ways for us to be able to spend time together like that. We both know I can't go very long without being with her. It probably seems like I only need her for sex. That's defiantly not it. I just need her around. I love her more than I ever thought I could love anyone. She's changed so much for me. If it wasn't for her I'm sure I would still sort of be the way I used to be. Not talking to my mum, being an asshole to everyone, hooking up with random girls every so often and not having much stable in my life. I was trying to get my life together before her though. I didn't hook up with any girls for about 9 months when I met her. I still can't believe she chose to be with me like we are. I can't imagine life without her anymore though. That makes me so happy that she chose me. She's just made my life so much better. She's made it make sense. Her and our baby are my life at this point. I don't need anyone else. It is nice finally having people around me that care. I know she does. She worries about me like I worry about her. I don't want anything happening to her which is a real possibility. Especially since Joey and Jace know about her. I don't think that know how serious we are though. I'm sure they're not smart enough to figure out that we actually got married. If they did figure it out someone probably told them or someone from the group though. 

I looked over at the clock. I groaned a little bit. I really don't want to get up and go to work. I have to though. She doesn't want me using all my vacation days. I don't really want to use them all either. I want to be able and be at all her doctor's appointments. Those are the kinds of things I need to be there for. Especially since we have to go hours away for them. It just made more sense to me to do that now instead of having her switch doctors in the middle of her pregnancy because we won't be living around here anymore. 

I left a soft kiss on her head before slowly moving out from under her. I don't want to wake her up yet. She deserves it. She's seemed a little more tired than usual lately. I'm sure that's just a part of her being pregnant. I pulled the blanket back over her before walking towards our closet. I know I need to get ready as much as I don't want to. 

Once I was finished I walked back into our bedroom. I noticed that she was still sleeping. She looks so peaceful. I really don't want to wake her up but I don't want her to wake up worried like she did that one day when I didn't wake her up. I don't like doing that to her. I just want her happy all the time. I know I can't make that happen but I can try.