Chapter 41

Louis' POV

I'm happy with how Allison was with things last night. I just worry about her getting upset about what everyone is going to say. I'm sure they'll be able to tell she's pregnant by then. She's already showing a little bit. She has a cute little bump now. I love being able to look at her and see it. It just shows the life we made is growing in there. I love her so much. I wouldn't want any other women carrying my child. She means the world to me. I don't want anyone else. I know she's the one. That's why I wanted to marry her. I know we did that a little soon but that was something we both wanted. Why should be wait? We both knew exactly what we wanted. We just want each other. I would give up anything to make sure we're together and happy. Knowing when she's happy makes me happy.

I woke up from a phone going off. I groaned a little. It doesn't sound like mine. That's when I felt Allison start to move in my arms. I tightened my arms around her. I don't want her to get up yet. I know I can't sleep without her. I felt her gently peck my lips before moving out of my arms. I opened my eyes to see her moving over me to grab her phone off the nightstand before answering it. I wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying. I can't help but keep looking at her. She's so beautiful. Every time I see her I can't help but think about how lucky I am to have her. I know so many better guys wanted her but she chose me. She always says how she doesn't want anyone else. I believe her when she says that though. I'm sure she's not going anywhere. She's proved it. I'm sure if she wanted to go somewhere then she wouldn't have married me. I can't explain how happy I am that she did. I can't imagine life without her anymore. I was just empty inside till she came around. I'm happy she changed that for me. I just care about her and our baby now.

I really hope our baby looks like her. She's so beautiful. I hope it will be just as sweet as she is. I'm still not the person I want to be for them. I've done so much wrong. Basically everything I did before her was wrong. I did so many messed up things. I've told her about it. I'm not sure if it was really all of it. I don't remember everything I did then. I try not to. So many things happened that I just don't want to remember. I just want to remember everything from the time I saw her. My life has just gotten better since then. I know wither I was still with that group or I am where I am now I would still be with her. Either way it's a secret from so many people. That's not going to last much longer. I'm so happy that it's not. I want people knowing she's mine. I'm so tired of hearing people talk about how they want to be with her. They don't know that we've been together for months now and we're married. Everyone's going to find out soon enough.

My thoughts go interrupted by her moving to set her phone back down. I noticed a frown playing on her lips. I don't understand why. I moved my hand up, cupping her cheek in it, "What's wrong, love?"

She mumbled, "Erica is wanting to meet me somewhere for lunch."

"Then don't go if you don't want to."

She shrugged, "I just feel like I should."

I gently caressed her cheek with my thumb, "You don't have to do anything, love."

"I'm just going to go."

Before I could say anything she gently pressed her lips against mine. I've missed this feeling. I know I just kissed her last night before I went to bed. I love being able to kiss her though. Kissing her makes me wish I never kissed those other girls. She pulled away sooner than I wanted her to. She kept our heads touching. I moved some of her hair, "I'm going to miss you, love."

She giggled, "I'm not going to be gone for that long. When I'm done I'll came straight back here so I can be with you?"

I ran my thumb over her bottom lip, "Well I'll be right here waiting for you."