Chapter 21

Allison's POV

I'm happy he decided to come with me here. I really want to be with him right now. Finding out I'm pregnant as just added to more things that I have to worry about right now. I'm not sure when we're going to start telling people. I'm sure we need to. People usually start showing when they're about 3 months. I have no idea how far along I am. We haven't been preventing anything and I've been showing some signs for a little bit but I didn't really think anything about it. I know I should have though. We still have things to talk about with this. I just want to wait a little bit for that. We've had to deal with so much for one day.

I woke up to the sun shinning into out bedroom. It's always so bright in here when we forget to close the curtains. We do need to get up though. I'm sure we don't have long till my appointment. I looked over at the alarm clock on the nightstand. I noticed that we should have got up about 25 minutes ago. It won't take me long to get ready and I know it won't take him long either. I looked up at him and saw that he was still asleep. He looks so peaceful. I really don't want to wake him up. Maybe he wouldn't noticed that I went to my appointment without him before he wakes up. That would upset him though. I know he wants to be there. I moved up before lightly pressing my lips against his. It didn't take long for me to feel him smile against my lips before they moved in sync with mine. We didn't stay like that long before I pulled away. I smiled, "Good morning, babe."

I noticed him smile, "Good morning, beautiful."

I lightly pecked his lips, "We really need to get ready. We woke up late."

He moved some of my hair away from my face, "It will be fine, love. We'll make it there on time."

I nodded before moving out of his arms and off the bed. I know he's right. We always make it on time. Well except when I don't want to be on time. That's usually because I don't want to go there. I need to go to this. We need to know that everything is okay and how far along I am. I grabbed some clothes before changing into them. When I turned around I noticed Louis sitting on our bed with a smirk playing on his lips. I'm not surprised. He always looks at me like that when he sees me getting ready. I moved back over to the bed. I lightly pecked his lips, "Hurry up, babe. We can't be late."

He chuckled, "I just need to put a shirt on and we can go."

I shook my head, pressing my lips against his one last time before moving off the bed. I finished getting ready when I saw that he was already done. He light pecked my lips, "Let's go, love."

I kissed his cheek as we walked out to his car. I'm a little nervous about this. I honestly have no clue how far along I can be. I feel like it couldn't be that long, can it? I mean some people don't find out for awhile and some people find out about 3 weeks later. I just don't know. We've had a lot of sex the past few months. It could have happened at any point.

As he started driving I felt him intertwine our fingers. He squeezed my hand, "Stop over thinking, love."

I smiled a little. I love how he knows me so well. Sometimes it bothers me but when it's like it is right now I'm happy he does. I mumbled, "Sorry. It's hard not to."

He brought my hand up to his face. He lightly pressed his lips to the back of my hand, "I love you."

I can't help but smile, "I love you."

God, do I love him. I love him so much it hurts sometimes. I wouldn't have it any other way. I'll never love anyone else the way I love him.

It didn't take very long for him to pull into the parking lot of the doctor's office. He parked out front. We got out and I moved back over to him. He intertwined our fingers. I kissed his cheek as we walked inside. I noticed him smile. I can't help but smile seeing it. I love knowing I'm the reason behind it. He walked up to the check-in desk with me. I signed in and the lady handed me some papers to fill out. I sighed before he found us a place to sit. There's not really anyone in here except for another women that's defiantly about 7 months pregnant.