Chapter 51

Louis' POV

Allison was a little weird during dinner last night. I'm not sure what it was. She was fine after we left. I can tell she was trying not to make it obvious. I don't want her to feel like she has to hide things from me. I really hope that's not what it was. I was hoping we would have a nice weekend. Mainly just the two of us. I know Liam and Sophia are wanting to come over. I'm not sure why but they do. I don't know if she'll want that. I know she doesn't like how they ask her so many questions. I don't like it either. I hate when she's uncomfortable. I just want to keep that from happening. I know I can't always do that.

When we got here last night I noticed that Harry had already dropped off some of our boxes that he brought. He just set them in our living room. I figured he would. I feel bad that I keep asking him to keep staying with Allison. I should be the one doing that but I can't right now. There's only a few days left of it. I'm so happy it's almost over. I honestly don't know how much more of it I can take.

I woke up to her laying in my arms. I can't help but smile waking up like this. Before her I never woke up with anyone like this. I didn't think I ever would. Now I only want to wake up with her like this. It feels off if I don't get to. I know some times she likes to make me breakfast while I'm sleeping. I appreciate it but I would rather her just lay with him. I can't sleep very much without her. She knows that by now though. I know she's the same way.  My thoughts got interrupted by my phone vibrating in the nightstand. I groaned. I really don't want to wake her up. She should get to sleep this weekend. I know we're going to have a few stressful days this week. I don't want her to stress about it but I knew I can't control that as much as I want to. I moved and reached over, grabbing it before answering it. I wasn't paying attention to who it was. It didn't take me long to realize that it was my mum. She asked, "Are you and Allison in town this weekend?"

"Yeah. Why? Is something going on?"

I noticed Allison start to look up at me as my mum said, "No. I was wondering if maybe you two could come over for dinner tonight?"

"I don't know."

"Okay. Will you please at least think about it?"

"Yeah."

Allison started to look at me a little confused. I know she wants to know what's going on. I'll tell her. I always do. I got off the phone with my mum, putting back on the nightstand. I gently pecked her lips, "Good morning, love."

I noticed her start to smile, "Good morning, babe. Who was that?"

I knew she was going to ask. She's so nosy. I don't mind. I love telling her everything. I want to do those things. I moved some of her hair out of her face, "It was my mum. She wants us to go to dinner there tonight."

I felt her place her hand on my chest, messing with my chest hair. I can't help but smile a little. I know it's a little weird but I love her so much anyway. She looked back up at me, "We can go tonight if you want to."

I tightened my arm around her, "I don't know if I want to."

"Why don't you want to?"

"I really don't want to argue with Dan again. I don't want you to have to witness it again."

"Well it's been a few weeks since that happened and if it does happen again we can just leave or we can just not go. This is your choice, babe."

I can't help but smile a little. She's always so understandable with everything. I love how she doesn't force me into anything. I'm happy to be talking to my mum again but she's not forcing me. I appreciate that. I'm sure if it was anyone else I wouldn't be talking to her again or they would be forcing me into going. I lent down, softly pressing my lips against her's. I moved my hand up, cupping her cheek in it. I really don't want her to pull away. I need this right now. Being with her like this keeps me calm. It helps me think about things. I felt her place her hand on top of mine. I felt her smile before pulling away. I lent my head against her's, "I love you."