Chapter 16

Louis' POV

Last night was nice. I got to spend it with her laying in my arms. I would rather spend every night like that with her than doing anything else. I would take that over a part any day. If it was before I would have taken the party but I can't imagine doing that anymore. Especially since I have her. I don't want to ruin things between us by doing anything stupid. I'm sure she wouldn't be upset if I did anything like that every once in awhile and acted like a normal guy my age. I don't want to act like a normal guy my age anymore. I want to focus on Allison and I's future. If I go out doing anything stupid like that it would ruin it. I mean my life just makes sense now. It didn't before I met her. Honestly us being married and things being the way they are now just seems right. I can't really see them being any other way.

I woke up to hearing a door shut. Things feel weird right now. I looked down and saw that Allison wasn't laying in my arms like she usually is. I looked at the clock and saw that it was already about 10:30. I'm not really surprised. We did stay up a little late watching movies and kissing every so often. I don't mind though. Especially since I didn't have to get up for work this morning.

My thoughts were interrupted by hearing her throwing up in the bathroom. I'm a little confused. I'm sure she'll tell me if there's something wrong. I don't want to disturb her right now. I'm sure she won't let me in there while she's like this. I sighed and lent back against the pillow. I feel bad for her right now. I wish there was something I can do about this but I know there's not. I just hope she's not sick all day. I do want to talk to her about somethings about this weekend. Especially since we need to start telling people about us being married.

Allison's POV

I finished throwing up and flushed the toilet. I laid down on the cold floor. I don't know what's wrong with me. I've been throwing up around this time for the past few days. I mean I pretty much feel fine now. Honestly I feel like I can probably eat. I'm a little hungry. I just hope that I didn't wake up Louis by this. I just don't want him to worry about this. I'm sure I'm fine. I don't want to scare him with things. Especially since I know this is a sign of pregnancy. I'm sure I'm not that. I'm on birth control and that shouldn't happen. I'm sure that's not it. I'll figure it out.

I cleaned myself up and brushed my teeth so he doesn't know anything. I walked out into our bedroom when I saw that he was already awake. He smiled, "Everything alright, love?"

I nodded, "I'm fine."

I moved over to the bed and got under the blanket with him. He wrapped his arms back around me as he lightly pecked my lips. I can tell he's thinking about this. I really don't want to so this right now. I moved closer to him and hid my face in the crook of his neck. I felt him start lightly running his finger tips up and down my back. I love when he does this. I'm sure he knows that by now. Especially since I used to ask him to do it.

I'm not sure how long we stayed like that when I heard my stomach start to grumble from being hungry. I heard him chuckle, "Are you hungry, love?"

I smiled, "A little bit."

I pulled my face away from his neck when he lightly pecked my lips, "Then lets go downstairs and I can make us breakfast but I want something first."

I looked at him a little confused, "What would that be?"

"A kiss."

I can't help but smile. He's cute. He's been like this since we got together. That's something that's never changed. He treats me the same way he did when we were just dating. I love that about him. I'm sure other guys would have stopped being like this by now.

I moved up, gently pressing my lips against his. They stayed that way against mine as they moved in sync. I moved my hands up, cupping is face in them. I don't want him to pull away yet. I love being able to kiss him every chance I get. I'm sure he's the exact same way. Well I know that he is. I felt him run his tongue over my bottom lip and I let him have entrance. He started to pull away when I held him to me. Not much longer he pulled away. He smiled, "I should really go make us breakfast before I change my mind."