Chapter 29

Louis' POV

I'm not happy with Niall being at our house alone with Allison. I know nothing is happening. Allison would never let anything happen like that. She's proved that before. I just don't trust him. I don't really trust anyone except for a few people and he's not one of them. I really only trust Allison, Liam, Harry and my mum. I have no reason to trust anyone else. Especially Niall. He's admitted he's in love with Allison. I really don't like that. She's told me she doesn't feel that same way about him but I can't help but not like it. She's everything to me. I know if I mess up anything she can just go right to him. He would probably talk her into officially ending things with me if that were to ever happen. I can't keep thinking about this anymore. It's just going to make me angry and I don't want to go home that way. I want to enjoy some time with Allison while I can. I know we're not going to get as much of it once our baby is here.

I never thought I would be going through the things I'm going through now. Allison changed all that for me. She changed my thoughts on relationships, marriage, and having kids. I never wanted any of that before her. I really didn't want a relationship when I first met her. From the moment I kissed her I knew I couldn't let her get away. I shouldn't have been so forward when I first had her stay after in my class. I knew she wasn't that type of girl. I could tell by looking at her the first day. She looked so damn innocent. She still does. I'm glad people don't know the things we've done. They wouldn't be thinking she's still innocent. That's probably going to change soon since she's starting to show. She's not showing that much but people are going to start noticing soon.

I looked up at the clock and saw that we don't have the much longer left in here. Thank god. I just want to get home to Allison. I don't really care if Niall is still there or not. I just want to see her. I know I've only been away from her for hours but I do miss her. I started putting my things into my bag. I noticed all my students doing the same. I really don't care at this point. I really just let them do whatever. They're graduating in about a month anyway and I'm not going to be working here anymore. I'm happy about that. Allison and I will finally be able to start our lives together in our house that we both love. It's always so much better there. We don't have much to worry about. I know her dad lives there but he seems to leave us alone when we're there. I'm not even sure if he knows we have a house there but I would rather him not know. He's not welcome there. Especially with the way he treats Allison and thinks I don't take care of her. He has so idea. It can stay that way at this point. He doesn't care enough to find things out. It's been that way since the beginning.

My thoughts got interrupted my the bell ringing. I grabbed my bag, walking out with the students. I really just want to get out of here to her. I should be at home with her. Especially now that she's pregnant. She shouldn't be alone like she has been during the day. I know she gets other things done but I just hate that she's alone doing it since her friends are usually in school during the day.

It didn't take me long to get home. I noticed Niall's car sitting out front still. I'm not too happy about this but I really don't care. I'm going inside to see her. I just have to tolerate him for a little bit. I can deal with him as long as he doesn't treat her the way he did when he was at the lake house with us. That was ridiculous especially since she was the one that invited him there. I know I pissed him off with some of the things that I was doing but I don't care. I have every right to be like that with her. We were engaged at the time. The difference now is that we're married and I should be able to touch my wife. We have been very touchy since we got married and I really don't care if people don't like it.

I grabbed my bag before walking inside. I looked into the living room and didn't see anyone in there. Where the hell did they go? They better not be upstairs. I don't think Allison would do that. Well I know she wouldn't. I set my bag down before walking down the hall to our kitchen. I can't help but smile a little as I saw Allison cooking while Niall sat at the table, playing on his phone. I shook my head before walking over to Allison. She looked up and smiled as I walked over to her. She stopped cooking at I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her closer to me. I lightly pecked her lips, "I missed you."