My Sugar Daddy || Niam

By -NiamsDirection-

[Edited V1 + AU + BoyxMan] [This book has two versions. 1&2. They're both different in many ways.] liam is se... More

prologue [Version 1]
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four [!]
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
PROLOGUE [Version 2]
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN

one

10.8K 339 168
By -NiamsDirection-

Niall's POV:

After Liam finished his work for the night, he took me to his home, his giant home, and he told me that I could either sleep with him or in a guest room. I immediately chose to sleep with him, of course.

So, we're in his room, which has a large flat screen T above a fireplace, a huge king-sized bed sat before it, a walk-in closet to the left of the gorgeous bed, which has clothes for me on one side and clothes for him on the other, and a nearby door that'd connected to his gigantic bathroom.

The bathroom has a large mirror that is behind a wide, marbled counter filled with all the bathroom essentials, and a shower that looks like a closet, because it's weirdly big. Liam said its for shower sex, which is nice, when we get to that point, but just thinking about it makes me want it sooner. Is that bad?

That's his room and bathroom as a whole though, then there's his kitchen which is quite large as well. It has a fully stocked fridge, a dishwasher, fully stocked cabinets, and a pantry filled with loads of delicious snacks, and sweets. Liam has plenty of candies in there. I might just live in it for a few days.

He doesn't have a living room though, which is understandable, since his room is like a living room, where we could eventually make love in. That's a whole different story.

Then there's a small little room where he can wash and dry his clothes, which is where Liam suggested to have sex, and God it sure is a deep good thought.

Why does Liam do this to me?

By now, after the tour, we're cuddling with only boxers on, and I'm admiring his body tattoos. He has a heart on each of his wrists, an arrow on his neck, and he has a dagger that goes all the way down his back, which I find extremely sexy.

He has more, but they're small tattoos. The most important one, to me, is his arrow because I could give him love bites where it's at. The thought is hot to me and a huge turn on for Liam.

"Hey, you hungry,” Liam asks me as he tangles his fingers in my hair.

"I am. I haven't ate or drank water in a while," I admit before chuckling as the dryness in my throat attacks me.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Let's get to the kitchen."

I nod softly before he gets up from the bed to then pick me up and carry me in his strong and bare arms.

He walks toward the kitchen while I hold him tightly. He keeps me in his grasp with a smile on his older face.

"Hey..." I spoke.

"Yes, Baby," he asked while setting me down on the counter, now standing in between my legs.

"Can you make me some nachos? I don't know why, but I've been craving them for a while." A blush crept on my face as he rubbed my bare sides.

"Anything for you." He kisses my cheek with his stubbled chin running against my hairless one, making me giggle.

He grabs the chips and cheese with a smile.

"Oh an one more thing, if it's not asking too much, can I have a phone? I've never had a phone in me life." My previous blush changed into a darker shade of red as Liam nodded.

"Of course. I actually already have one for you. Its in my room. I've kept a spare one for a few months now." I nod softly before getting up from the counter to go and grab my first ever phone.

I step into Liam's room and immediately see a phone on top of the fireplace, where there's a little space that Liam can set things down on. I click on on the power button to see it's already turned on, and there's a background of him shirtless on his bed, looking into the camera with his brown eyes. "So I can always look at him if I'm lost..." I whisper to myself with a soft smile.

I unlock my phone by swiping the screen to the right and see that I already have apps that mainstream teenagers would want. Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, and other apps, even including some games.

He's the only number in my contact list and the picture for that is him on his, our, bed. He has a pillow over his naked crotch. Could he tease me even more without even trying?

I then put the phone on the side table, next to the bed. I walk back out to the kitchen where Liam already has the plate of nachos all ready with a glass of water for me and him.

"How come I found such a sweet guy for me,” I asked as I stood next to him.

"Correction: how come you found such a sweet, sugar daddy and boyfriend for you?” He quickly chuckles to himself. “Well maybe we're just soulmates. I can believe that."

I blushed a little. "Maybe we are.” I shrug. “I never thought I'd have a sugar daddy as a boyfriend and as my soulmate.” He bites his bottom lip carefully. “By the way, I don't want you to spend too much on me."

He chuckles. "I'll spend as much as I want on you. I don't care about the price, you know that. I'm a billionaire."

I smiled. “You didn't tell me you were a billionaire."

He grins. "Well now you know, so I'll buy you whatever you want."

I smile harder. "Thank you.” I pecked his lips softly, causing him to peck my lips right back.

"Now, how about we go back to our room, watch a movie while enjoying these tasty nachos, then maybe... we could make out a little? Unless that's too far," he says while looking into my eyes.

"Movie sounds great. Eating sounds great. And making out with you... sounds fantastic. I just don't know if I'll be good at it."

He smirked slightly. “Oh, don't worry. You'll learn.” He then grabbed his glass of water, mine as well. I grabbed the large plate of nachos then we headed back to our room.

We stepped inside, and I watched him he locked the door while I lied also down on the bed with my head against the wooden headboard in seconds. It's covered with a dark red, soft fabric.

Liam lies down next to me with his head against the headboard as well. He searches for a movie as I take a bite from one of the nachos. They're delicious. He finds a movie after I finished one cheese-piled chip, and it's a scary movie.

"Scream, really?" I ask him while smiling as he smirks. "Yup. I love this movie." He says as he takes one of the chips as the movie starts. I scoot closer to him, nuzzling my blonde dyed hair in his neck, making him smile as he swings his arm over to rest his hand on my hip.

× × ×

We're a little more than half way done with the movie and we already devoured the chips and drank our water so now we are cuddling while enjoying the movie and as he starts rubbing my waist, one of the sex scenes start going.

"Just imagine me... hovering over you, kissing you roughly as I slam my huge cock up your pretty ass.. You begging for more, begging for me to go rougher... then us coming along with each other as we both smile. God, I can't wait for that."

My heart started beating like crazy as the thought of him fucking me so hard that I could cry. I want that. I need that. But isn't it to early for such a thing?

"Soon,” I say softly as he slides his hand in my boxers.

"Okay. Can I at least touch you... see how big you are?" I looked up at him while blushing. All I do is nod after looking back down.

He wraps his hand around my growing cöck, making me shiver slightly as he starts jerking me off slowly. "Pretty thick... 'm impressed..." I blushed softly and let out a soft moan as he runs his cold thumb across my slit, making me grow larger.

As soon as I'm at my largest, I pull down my boxers, making Liam lick his lips slowly as he sees the red, thick, throbbing mess of my dïck. "Shït... can I taste you?" He asked while rubbing himself through his boxers. I gave him a short nod.

He then scoots down on the wide and long bed and takes me into his warm mouth, making me moan loudly. He engulfs me fully, swirling his tongue along my shaft as he rubs my bare side slowly.

When I feel like coming minutes later, I moan my loudest and bust my load into his mouth.

He swallows my come and smiles my way before leaning up to kiss me slowly. I kiss him back immediately. "I love you..." He breathes softly as he leans his forehead against my forehead.

"I love you too, Daddy.."

~*~

So this was an interesting start to this story. Thoughts on this chapter? It was nice tbh. ;) Until the next chapter. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 387 21
Niall and Liam are finally together, they finally can be the couple they want to be. They don't have to worry about Niall's insane uncle, or so they...
11.4K 389 13
Liam has always loved his best friend, Niall, but there was just something that wasn't right. And when two agents knock on his doorstep, things get a...
171K 3.3K 20
"And how about you Ryan, what do you want to be when you grow up?" I wanna be a hot, stay at home wife who can't wait for her daddy to come back hom...
555K 14.2K 42
Niall Horan, blonde, young , homeless, afraid, and deeply depressed. Niall was kicked out of his home , and was forced to live a double life , keepin...