You and I

By jennreneeh

Nothing can come between you and I. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 14

38 0 0
By jennreneeh

"It smells like sex in here." He laughs. I had my head on his chest and traced my fingers along his tattoo on his hip.

"Well... I wonder why." I tease. Harry could barely keep his hands to himself before we even entered his flat. The next thing I knew our naked bodies were intertwined and now we both were in his bed cuddling.

"I like you a lot. I want things to continue for us when I leave for tour." He says as he rubs his fingers down my back.

"I like you too." I admit. "This is just new to me." I explain.

"I know. I understand completely but I hope you have faith in this. We will talk everyday and you can come see me on the road." He explains his plans.

"I would love that." I wrapped my arms around his torso bringing him closer to me. I didn't want to think of him leaving just yet and I wanted to spend as much time with him as possible. I knew that he was leaving in a few days but I wasn't sure if I wanted to face that reality just yet. I have spent everyday with him since I came back from Pittsburgh the first time and it would be weird to spend time apart since I have become so comfortable with his company.

"So how was your day?" I say after a couple of minutes of silence.

"It was awful. Zayn was throwing a fit the whole time and he showed up an hour late." He sighs. I could tell he was irritated.

"I'm sorry. Do you know when he will leave?" I look at him with a sympathetic smile.

"He hasn't said one. But management already has it planned out. I'm thinking after this tour and he won't be part of recording the next album." He says. I could tell Harry was not happy at all about this which made me frown.

"What's wrong?" He asks noticing my frown.

"I hate that you have to deal with this. I couldn't imagine being in your situation." I say. Good thing I decided to be a psychologist, however, my expertise seemed to not be helping in this situation.

"Maybe you can talk to him?" He suggests.

"I've only met him like twice plus I don't specialize in boy bands. I specialize in nonverbal communication." I joke.

"Well Zayn has become practically mute." He stares off into space.

"I'm sorry." I gave him a kiss before nuzzling my head into his neck. Before I know it I'm drifting off and let my slumber overtake me.

..

The next morning I was walking around Harry's room getting ready for work as he sat there silently watching me get ready.

"You know I can take you. I have rehearsals anyways." He says for the tenth time.

"I'll be fine. It's only a short walk from here." I say as I put my heels on and gather my purse. I look at my phone. I have roughly 30 minutes until my first appointment. Why would I ever accept an appointment for 7:45 in the morning.

"I have to go. See you tonight?" I say as I give him a kiss and he nods. I never wanted Saturday to come but I knew it was only a matter of time.

I made my way out of Harry's building and started my walk to work. I was at the corner of the street when I noticed a girl practically gawking at me. I smiled politely and looked away but she kept on staring.

"So how is Harry?" She asks me as I stand there waiting to cross the street.

"Excuse me?" I say uncomfortably.

"Harry Styles. You're his newest fling aren't you?" She looked me up and down. I honestly don't know what to say. I think for a moment before speaking.

"I'm sorry you have the wrong person." I smile politely again. I look over and thankfully it was time to cross.

"That sucks. You look just like the girl in the pictures." I hear her say as I walk away. As soon as I get to my office I text Harry about my awkward encounter. I begin gathering some information about my first appointment of the day and discover it's a new patient. It was a 13 year old girl who suddenly stopped talking to everyone around her about 6 months ago. This should be interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Change By Gill

Fanfiction

1.5K 120 55
its amazing how just one night can change a whole lifetime.
98.5K 3K 31
This isn't your typical fan fiction.
1.7K 7 14