Falling For The Jerk [[COMPLE...

By UnicornYixing

Jung EunMi lives a life with an annoying freak, Jeon Jungkook. EunMi hates Jungkook, and Jungkook hates EunM... More

★Characters★
☆Part 1☆
☆Part 2☆
☆Part 3☆
☆Part 4☆
☆Part 5☆
☆Part 6☆
☆Part 7☆
☆Part 8☆
☆Part 9☆
☆Part 10☆
☆Part 11☆
☆Part 12☆
☆Part 13☆
☆Part 14☆
☆Part 15☆
☆Part 16☆
☆Part 17☆
☆Part 18☆
☆Part 19☆
☆Part 20☆
☆Part 21☆
☆Part 22☆
☆Part 23☆
☆Part 24☆
☆Part 25☆
☆Part 26☆
☆Part 27☆
☆Part 29☆
☆Part 30☆
☆Part 31☆
☆Part 32☆
IMPORTANT
33 - ENDING
Somewhat Promotion
Appreciation Note❤️

☆Part 28☆

175K 5.3K 8.9K
By UnicornYixing

QOTD- What is the scariest thing that ever happened to you?

AOTD- For me... It was not getting to go to TRBimChicago...... ;-;

EunMi's View

Aish these guys just kept on trying and trying to feed me. Omg this is getting annoying.

Me- "Feed each other-__-"

Chanyeol- "We're not gay-__-"

Jungkook- "Damn right bro," omg....

Should I just? Should I just leave these two here?...

------------------------------------

We all went to where we belong and thank goodness those two don't belong with me.

Finally home. Home is a very peaceful place because you won't hear two annoying guys talking to you nonstop. And thank goodness tomorrow was Saturday. And after Saturday is Sunday. And after Sunday is a 1 week vacation break!!!!YASSSSSSSSSS. I get to stay home and relax for 9 days.

JaeHee was going to visit her parents in Busan for the whole 9 days. She's leaving today. Omg I get the whole house to myself!!!!! EXTRA PEACEFUL!!!!

JaeHee- "I went and bought some food for you incase if you're gonna die during those 9 days when I'm gone."

Me- "Aish I'll be fine mom. I'm not gonna die. And you know, Chanyeol moved in across from us so I can just get free food from him," JaeHee's eyes widen.

JaeHee- "CHANYEOL?! PARK CHANYEOL IS LIVING ACRO-OMG. This dude is such a stalker=_="

JaeHee and I discussed about the house rules, food, and things I need to or must not do while she's gone. And then she left.

---------------------------------

It was already nighttime. And it was raining. There was thunder and lighting too. In fact it was a huge storm. Not even kidding. Even the trees were swaying from side to side so violently. But I'm not scared. I actually find this comforting.

I was just reading peacefully until someone knocked on my door.

I got up and went to open the door. And there was Jungkook standing here and hugging a pillow. Why do I find this adorable? It reminds me of a little kid.

Me- "Hi?.. What are you doing here?"

Jungkook- "Um...my power died..and.."weird. My power is still on.

Me- "And?..."

Jungkook- "I don't like thunderstorms so can I spend the night here?>.<" he said that very fast.

Me- "Um sure. Just don't touch or do anything.." I let him in.

As soon as he stepped inside my apartment, my power went out. Great job, Jungkook.

Jungkook- "Um..the power................."

Me- "It's okay. I have candles," I turned on my flashlight from my phone and guided him to the couch.

Me- "Just sit here. There's a blanket right there if you need it. I'm gonna go get the candles so um yeah," and I left him there with no light aha.

I searched for the candles in the kitchen and the matches. I took the whole bin filled with candles with me and a box of matches.

I went back to the couch and saw Jungkook huddled up in the blanket. Damn...this dude is really scared.

I lit up two candles and set them on the table.

Me- "Better?.."

Jungkook- "Yeah. And thanks..."

Me- "You'll be fine sleeping here right? On the couch?"

Jungkook- "Y-yeah..I guess."

Me- "Well..I'm gonna go sleep upstairs in my room so goodnight. There's more candles so you can light them if you want. Don't set the house on fire..."

He didn't answer so I just went upstairs. 

I changed into my pajamas and went to sleep. 

---------------------------------

Why is this teddy bear so comfy?  The teddy bear also smells good.  Cuddling with the teddy bear is just so comfy!  I can feel the teddy bears abs.. Hold up. Hold up. Wait a minute.  Since when did I have a teddy bear?.......And when did teddy bears started to have abs?..................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I opened my eyes...

And oh my gosh...........  There was Jungkook lying in bed with me, under the same covers, cuddling with me, and shirtless...... 

Me- "YAH!" I slapped him numerous times.

Me- "WAKE UP! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!??!"

Jungkook- "Huh.." He was still half asleep.

Me- "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BEDROOM?!?! GET OUT!!!"

Jungkook- "OMG!! I'm so sorry for sleeping in here.. You see... Last night there was a lot of thundering and I got scared... So I came in here and asked you if I could sleep in here and you said yes...but I think you were sleep talking..."

Me- "You could've woke me up to-omg just get out of my bedroom pleaseeeee," I grabbed his hand and dragged him out.

Gosh it was such a pain dragging that little kid out.

Me- "Omo! Such a coincidence!  You live next door, and I don't want you over, you know what that means?... You leaving! Yay. Now leave."

Jungkook- "But, but, but....I don't have any food at home ;-;" he made a cute pouty face.

Me- "Don't you have maids?"

Jungkook- "No because my mom said I am on my own ;-;"

Me- "Sorry Jungkook, but you're on your own.  And remember, Chanyeol lives across from me so if you ever need food, Chanyeol has all of the food you need^_^"

I dragged that little kid out of my apartment.

Me- "Bye Felicia!"

----------------------------------------

It's was only 5PM and I'm already bored... There's nothing to do ;-;

I'm hungry............... Someone feed me ;-; Wait, the kitchen has food...

But... I want to eat ice cream. We don't have ice cream. Darn...

I'll just go to Sehun's bubble tea store since they have ice cream too!

I got ready and headed out of the door. Right when I got out of my apartment, Jungkook got out of his too.

Jungkook- "Omg hi! Remember me? The guy you just kicked out a couple of hours ago?" Is he okay?....

Me- "Sorry I think you have the wrong person," I decided to play along.

Jungkook- "Really? You look just like her. Oh well."

Me- "Be quiet. You're disturbing the neighbors," I walked to the elevator and so did Jungkook.

Jungkook- "Where are you going?"

Me- "I'm getting ice cream..You?"

Jungkook- "It's boring so I just wanted to go out and get fresh air."

Me- "Oh."

We exited out of the lobby and I started walking to the bubble tea store but I noticed Jungkook was following me....

Me- "Why are you following me?"

Jungkook- "I have no one to hang out with ;-;"

Me- "What about your BTS group?"

Jungkook- "They're doing their own business."

Me- "Well I guess you can tag along..."

Jungkook- "Thanks."

We talked and talked until we reached the bubble tea store.

Sehun- "NOONA!!!!!!!"

Me- "Aish didn't I tell you not to call me that? You're older than me anyways aha."

Sehun- "But you won't call me oppa." He whined.

Me- "1 cookie dough ice cream."

Sehun- "You have to call me oppa first! And why is that guy there?" He pointed at Jungkook.

Me- "1 cookie dough ice cream, oppa. Now hurry! I want ice cream~" I ignored his question.

Sehun- "But why is he here?..." He pointed at Jungkook again.

Me- "Sehun you're older so have some respect. And Jungkook is just tagging along."

Sehun- "Do you want anything?" He asked Jungkook.

Jungkook- "I'll take a vanilla ice cream cone..."

Me- "Don't mind Sehun. He hasn't matured yet," I told Jungkook as Sehun went back to get out ice creams.

Jungkook- "No it's fine..."

Me- "Are you okay?..."

Jungkook- "Yeah. I'm just a bit tired. No need to worry," he smiled.

I was just looking around and out of nowhere....Krystal and a guy entered the bubble tea store...their hands were linked together and they were very close to each other.

Krystal- "Oppa~ I love you so will you buy me bubble tea?~"

Omg I hope Jungkook doesn't see this.... But then...Jungkook just HAD to turn around and Krystal and the guy just HAD to come behind us and line up...............................

Krystal's eyes widened...... So did Jungkooks.... Krystal immediately let go of the guys hand.

Krystal- "Jungkook.........."

Jungkook- "So this is what you mean by busy?"

Krystal- "I-it's not what you think it is...."

Jungkook- "It's not what I think it is?! Then why did you say you loved him? We're over," he walked out of the store...

Guy- "Are you serious?! We're over too!"

Krystal- "O-oppa! Y-you can't leave me like this!" What is this? A kdrama?

And then the guy left too.

Krystal- "Look at what you did!" Why is she bringing me into this?!

Me- "What did I do?" I kept calm.

Krystal- "This! You made me loose Jungkook and my boyfriend!"

Me- "Who exactly is your boyfriend?! Jungkook or the guy that just walked out? Basically you just got caught cheating by Jungkook so don't say it's my fault."

Krystal- "This wouldn't have happened if you made sure Jungkook didn't see me!" Wtf is she, omg..

Me- "Okay stop. Stop. You're causing a scene and why would I defend you?! Did you even love Jungkook? Do you know how much he loved you? Of course you don't so don't be getting butt hurt and salty over this," I left her on scene and took my ice creams and left.

Okay where the heck did Jungkook go?!

I have two ice creams in my hand and they're gonna melt soon.

I searched in nearby areas and no signs of Jungkook. I tried calling him but he didn't answer. Where are you Jungkook?!

I searched and searched and there he was... Sitting on a swing at a park.

Should I approach him?....

Me- "Hey...are you okay?..." I sat on the swing next to him.

Jungkook- "I don't know..."

Me- "Do you um.. want your ice cream?..."

Jungkook- "Thanks..."

He didn't make any eye contact with me.

We just sat there on the swings and ate our ice cream.

Jungkook- "Sorry for making you worried... And thanks for the ice cream," he made eye contact with me.

Me- "No it's okay. And you have some ice cream on your the corner of your lips.."

Jungkook- "Where?" He started wiping his lips with his hand.

Me- "No. A bit more to the left," he went to the left but still missed it. Aigoo.

Me- "Here," I wiped the ice cream off of his lips.

Jungkook- "T-thanks..."

Jungkook- "Um..you also have ice cream on your lips."

Me- "I do?.. Where?.." I started wiping my lips.

Jungkook- "Not there. It's here," he leaned in to wipe it but instead of him wiping my lips...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He crashed his lips into mine...

Authors Note

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER AND FOR THE SUPER LATE UDPATE ;-;

I'm probably gonna take a whole year to update lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.9K 3.5K 84
"I never loved my life... But you God...... I loved you so much..... That I forgot what hating my life felt like....." A not so cliche love story be...
179K 4.7K 43
Jk : don't even dare to expect anything from me . I am already in Love with someone . yn : hmmm okay ( sighs ) saying this he left yn heart shattere...
273K 10.2K 22
[COMPLETED] "I fucking hate you Kim!" "Aww,then do you think I love you to the core? I also fucking hate you Jeon!" Taehyung and Jungkook hated each...
466K 23.1K 27
[Completed] This is a love/hate story between a young CEO Jeon Jungkook and his poor secretary Kim Taehyung. They met and became each other's wors...